Chapter 9

Dreams. Will they ever come true?

~My POV~

-In the morning-

The doorbell rang and Gayun rushed to open the door before anyone of us could respond.

'She didn't even use the intercom?!'

"Oppa!"

Gayun flung herself to the guy standing at the door. When the both of them came back into the dorm, we got the shock of our lives. The guy was Lee Joon oppa from MBLAQ! My bias! Thank god we had all washed up and not in our pyjamas if not it would be so embarassing!

'OMG. WHAT IS THIS?! Are the two of them together?'

"Gayun! Why didn't you tell us Lee Joon oppa is your boyf? I'm a A+!"  Sophie exclaimed.

They took one look at each other and burst out into laughter.

"What is so funny?" Sophie retorted.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Lee Joon imnida. Gayun's my dongsaeng~" Lee Joon introduced himself but the two of them couldn't stop laughing.

Our jaws dropped in surprise. Our Gayun has an older brother who is in MBLAQ?! Their parents must be so proud of them! I liked MBLAQ after watching OMS and fell in love with Lee Joon oppa~

"Sorry guys, i wanted to give you a surprise so i didn't tell you that our trip today would be together with the MBLAQ members. Looking at your reactions, i guess i succeeded?" Gayun laughed.

"MBLAQ MEMBERS?!"

"Omg, this is better than i thought. I didn't expect us to be able to hang out with another celebrity group before our debut. And to be MBLAQ at that!" Sophie gasped.

"So, you said you are a A+.. Who's your bias? Me?" Lee Joon asked, full of confidence.

"Sorry it's Thunder oppa," Sophie replied apologetically while the rest of us roared in laughter.

"Okay fine," Lee Joon sulked and walked away. "The guys are waiting downstairs already, hurry up!"

"Haha don't mind him, he's just sour that you picked Thunder over him. But anyway it's true that the rest of the MBLAQ members are waiting for us downstairs so let's hurry up!" Gayun laughed.

True enough, 5 very handsome boys were waiting for us at the lobby.

"OMG! It's Thunder oppa! It's the first time i've seen him in person!" Sophie gasped excitedly.

"Don't worry, you'll have lots of chance next time," I laughed.

As we were nearing, Lee Joon suddenly shouted to Thunder.

"Yah! You don't come anywhere near me today!"

"Wae? What did i do?! Hyung!" Thunder was shocked.

"He's just jealous someone picked you over him," Gayun laughed and pointed at Sophie who was blushing by now.

"Ohh.. Annyeonghaseyo Thunder imnida!" Thunder smiled and stretched out his hand to Sophie who was by now, a crazy fan girl.

"Annyeonghaseyo Sophie imnida!" Sophie smiled and of course, shook his hand.

"Sophie? You're not local?" Thunder questioned.

"Not really. I'm half korean, half canadian~"

"Cool~~" The members all exclaimed except for Lee Joon who was sulking inside the car.

"Where are we going?" Gayun asked when we were all in the car.

"Surprise~~" Mir replied.

"Yah oppa!" Gayun pouted, earning herself a slap on the arm by Mir.

..

"We're here!" Mir shook us awake.

As we started to wake up one by one, rubbing our eyes, we heard screams and laughters everywhere.

'Where in the world are we?'

"OMG. AMUSEMENT PARK! THE ONE WITH THE NEW ATTRACTION!" Someone screamed.

All of us in the car nearly went deaf.

"Yah Kim Hyori! You want to die is it?!" Gayun shouted, her ears being most affected because she was sitting right beside her.

"Oops mianhae~" Hyori apologized shyly.

"I think it's better we spilt into pairs? Because i'm sure you guys do want to escape from all the crazy fangirls inside and being in a group makes it very hard to do so," Gayun said.

MBLAQ nodded.

"And as for you girls, i'm sure you don't want to be attacked by them for being so close with their oppas as well right? Especially since they still don't know who we are"

We nodded furiously.

"Okay how about we split into 1 guy and 1 girl since there's 10 of us, just nice," Gayun continued and Sophie suddenly gripped my arm tightly.

"I'm with G.O oppa, Hyori with-" Gayun was cut off by Lee Joon.

"Yah! Why are you with him? Not your adorable oppa?!"

We burst into laughter and the guys snickered.

"Adorable my head! You're with you. And stop interuppting me you pabo!"

'I'm with Lee Joon?! OMG'

"Sophie with Thunder oppa"

"Davina with Seungho oppa"

"And Hyori with Mir oppa. Any objections?" No one raised their hands.

"Okay so we'll meet back here at 5pm to have dinner together! Bye guys!" Gayun pulled G.O and ran off.

"So.. let's get going?" Lee Joon turned to me and asked.

'Omg, i cannot imagine i'm going to spend the day with Lee Joon oppa! I thought it would be with the girls only!'

I nodded my head and followed him.

~Yoseob POV~

-During break-

'Ahh i wonder what you is doing now.. Is she awake yet? I doubt so since their training doesn't start till a few days later plus the fact that she slept so late yesterday..'

'Oh i know! I can just text her! Thank god i asked for her number yesterday~'

-Annyeong, this is your cute oppa! Are you awake? What are you doing now? ^^-

"Yah yoseobah! Do you want any drinks?"

"Just plain water will do!"

I closed my eyes to rest and placed my phone by the side.

'I hope she replies soon.'


I added MBLAQ into this story, hope you guys like it! ^^ I'll be adding another group/solo artistes next time so look out for it! You can suggest some when the time comes and i'll see who i want to add into the story! ^^

#BeautifulShowSG on saturday! And my boys are arriving tomorrow noon omg! Sadly i'm having intern so i can't go to the airport sobs ㅠㅠ