Chapter 19

Dreams. Will they ever come true?

~Junhyung POV~

“Oh great, I just remembered practice is going to start soon,” I groaned.

‘No choice, guess I’ll have to bring her to my room since I don’t have her dorm keys. Dujun hyung and the rest should be on their way to cube now’

I made a u-turn back to my dorm and took a longer route so that I wouldn’t bump into the guys on my way there when my phone suddenly rang. I placed her down gently on the floor, leaning against me before I picked up the call.

“Yoboseyo? Hyung, you guys go first, I’ll be slightly late”

“Ne.. I’ll be fast.. Bye!” I hung up.

“This is probably the first time I see you cry so much.. Does seobbie really mean that much to you? ..” I whispered as I caressed her cheek before I continued making my way to my dorm.

Once I reached my room, I gently placed her on my bed and covered her with my blanket. I sat there looking at her and wiped tears off her face.

‘Will you ever return my feelings? ..’

I left her a note before I rushed to cube. This was a good time for her to take some rest since she had been straining herself too much recently.

“Yah Junhyung-ah what are you doing? You took so long!” Dujun hyung said disapprovingly.

“I had something to attend to..” I looked at seobbie as I said that but he avoided my gaze.

‘I will have to do something about this’

After practice, I called seobbie out for a talk. He was reluctant but followed me nonetheless.

“Look, hyung, I know what you want to say and I know that you like you. I know perfectly well what I’m doing. She is my first love and will always be. I had never said that I liked you before..”

‘..hyung?.. Things are getting serious.. Wait, what did he just say?!’

“Wait what? I don’t-“

“Don’t lie hyung, I can tell. We’ve been living together for so long”

I remained silent and changed the topic.

“.. But still, you shouldn’t send her mixed signals if that’s what you feel. Do you have any idea how devastated she was just now? It was the first time I’ve seen her break down like that. Do you have any idea how important you are to her?”

It hurt so much as i brought myself to say those words. But i still couldn’t bring myself to punch or even shout at him, even though he did this to you, he was still my beloved seobbie.

“Ne.. I didn’t mean to do that. I was just being a nice sunbae and oppa to her..”

“Arasso.. I’ll try and see what I can do about this so don’t let this affect our friendship okay?” I smiled.

“Junnie you’re the best! Saranghae ah!” Seobbie shouted all of a sudden and hugged me.

I returned his hug and walked back to our practice room together.

‘I do hope this can be solved without hurting her..’

-Few hours later-

~My POV~

I woke up and saw myself in an unfamiliar place. I sat up on the bed and saw a Pikachu doll lying beside me.

‘This Pikachu doll looks really familiar.. Where have I seen it before?’ I furrowed my brows while trying to recall where I’ve seen it before.

“Arrgh forget it!”

I got out bed and went to find my phone. It was on the table with a note below it.

you-ah, by the time you read this, I should be at cube practicing already. I’ve already informed the girls and your trainer that you’re taking the day off so just get your rest. It’s not good to strain yourself~ Stay here, I’ll get dinner for you after I’m done with practice^_^

-Junhyung’

“Oh! The Pikachu doll in B2ST Almighty! Okay.. What’s up with his writing style.. He sounds so.. different..” I frowned.

I unlocked my screen to see 10 new messages, all from the girls and an unknown number. I clicked on the message from the unknown sender and deleted it.

‘Hello love~! ♥’

Like what? I don’t even know this sender and he/she called me love?! I wonder how he/she got my number. Sent wrongly perhaps? The rest of the messages were mostly to ask if I was feeling better and telling me to get enough rest etc. Until I saw this message from Gayun unnie reminding me about the dinner date with Mblaq and Beast on Sunday night and told me to get enough rest for it.

“Damn. I totally forgot about this.” I sighed.

I really didn’t want to see Yoseob oppa for the time being but it seemed like I had no choice. I had a look around Junhyung oppa’s room and a picture on another table caught my eye. I walked towards it and saw that it was a photo of Yoseob oppa and the girl I saw this morning. So it really is his girlfriend huh..

“Wait. What is their photo doing in Junhyung oppa’s room? Don’t tell me-“ I wondered out loud before I was interrupted by another noise from outside the room.

I heard the sound of the lock being opened and keys clinking. I stepped back immediately and paused to listen by the door. I froze when I heard Beast.

“I’m hungry!!! Hyung order pizza!”

That voice. I was positive it was Yoseob oppa. I was about to open the door to peek outside when the door burst open. I jumped back so that the door wouldn’t hit me but unfortunately, I lost my balance and fell backwards onto the floor.

“Ouch..” I winced in pain.

“Yah seobbie I thought I told you to wait?” Junhyung oppa shouted as he entered the room.

He saw me sitting down on the floor and immediately rushed to me.

“Are you okay?”

I nodded. His hand brushed past mine and I flinched from his touch. Probably because I didn’t want Yoseob oppa to see this.

‘Not that he cares anyway,’ I thought bitterly.

By then, the rest of the members all crowded around at the entrance to see what the commotion was all about. I stood up and apologized for the inconvenience before I left quickly.

you-ah, wait, your hand.. Is it injured? You used it to block your fall right?” Yoseob oppa grabbed my wrist, stopping me from leaving.

“Andwae, don’t worry,” I wriggled out from his grip and quickly left their dorm.

“Not that you care anyway,” I added softly after exiting their dorm.

I sighed and went back to my dorm next door. I wasn’t expecting to see the girls in the living room because I thought they were still practicing.

“Dongsaeng ah, where were you? I thought you were resting in your room but when we got back, there was no one in the dorm. Just where did you go huh? You didn’t come home since yesterday night, were you by any chance with Junhyung?” Gayun unnie asked.

I was already blushing from the close contact with Junhyung oppa earlier on and what Gayun unnie said nearly made me choke on my own saliva.

“Bwoh!? A-ani..” I stuttered.

“Don’t lie unnie, how do you explain why Junhyung oppa was the one who kept us updated on your condition?” Hyori said innocently.

“I.. Don’t ask so much!” I retorted and ran back to my room, locking the door.

‘What’s this feeling I’m getting?’ I thought as i placed my hands over my chest, heart beating fast.


A longer update as compared to my previous few chapters^^ Because i'm going overseas in an hour's time and i'll be back only on sunday night so i can't update till then. Hopefully i have inspiration to write a better chapter! <3