Chapter 7

Dreams. Will they ever come true?

~My POV~

"Jeungmal mianhae oppa"

I broke free from Yoseob's hug and went after Junhyung. By the time i reached the living room, he was nowhere to be seen.

"Um, Dujun-sshi, where is Junhyung-sshi?"

I had no idea what just happened but the guys suddenly roared in laughter, leaving me standing there in confusion.

"Spare me the formalities. Just call me Dujun. Or oppa. Oh i forgot, you only call your seobbie oppa right?" He smirked and everyone burst out laughing.

"I..I.. Just tell me where he went!" I blushed.

"Yah! Is this any way to talk to your oppa? He went to get his drug," He laughed.

'Hmm then i guess he went back to his dorm?'

As i was about press the doorbell, the door suddenly swung open, showing him drinking his coke. I nearly got a heart attack LOL. It was as if he knew i was just standing outside.

"Junhyung o..oppa .. ? Can i call you oppa?" I mumbled, not daring to meet his eyes.

"No."

I had no idea why i felt so sad upon hearing that.. "Oh.. Dujun oppa said i could call him oppa so i thought you wouldn't mind as well.. Mianhae" I bowed and started to walk back to my dorm when suddenly he pulled me back.

"Hey i was joking. I prefer you to call me oppa than Junhyung-sshi. That sounds so formal!" He pouted.

"OMG DID THE JOKER JUST POUT?!"

"Shh!! Not so loud! You want the rest to hear?!" He covered my mouth immediately. "Yah you dongsaeng! How can you tease your oppa like that? I'm going to punish you"

"Hey where are you taking me!?"

"Shh! Don't talk and just follow me!" He pulled me along.

'Why does it feel so different?'

..

"We're here!"

A breathtaking sight greeted me; a beautiful field of pure white snow. It was my first time seeing real snow so i enjoyed the view bit by bit when suddenly something wet hit my arm.

"Yong Junhyung!"

And thus the snowball fight started. After we were too tired to play anymore, we made snow angels and i was so excited about it. 'you and Yong Junhyung were here' I wrote beside our snow angels. Junhyung took one look at it and frowned before adding in 'Oppa' after his name.

I glared at him but he just stuck out his tongue at me before pulling me back to my dorm since the rest were still there, i think? I didn't even know how much time we spent in the snow. The moment we entered the dorm, everyone was looking at us, okay more like glaring because they were waiting for us to have dinner together.

'Oops'

*Coughs*

I realized Junhyung was still holding on to my hand so i removed myself from his grip and made a quick getaway back to my room, only to find Yoseob inside?!

'Uh-oh. I forgot i left him here without saying anything'


This is the snow angel i was talking about, in case you are wondering how it looks like ^^