Chapter 11

Dreams. Will they ever come true?

~My POV~

-After dinner-

“Oh gosh I’m so full now!” I complained. “What if I become fatter?!”

“Unnie! You’re so skinny! I should be the one worrying about this!” Hyori retorted.

“Yah whose idea was it to go to a buffet restaurant!?” All of us turned to look at Gayun.

“Fine it’s my fault okay? I thought it would be nice to enjoy a feast before we start our strict schedules soon,” Gayun retorted in defence.

“Yah stop fighting among yourselves, girls. Do you want to go back to your dorm or not? Or do you need us to you up?”Seungho intervened.

“YES!” We shouted in unison while the guys rolled their eyes and all of us kept teasing Sophie about Thunder till she was blushing.

When we finally reached our dorm, I was surprised to see Yoseob oppa standing outside.

‘Is he waiting for me? Aniyo, it can’t be’

The moment we stepped out of the lift, he saw me and turned away, but not before I saw that there was this look in his eyes which I couldn’t figure out what it was. All I knew was he was indeed waiting for me.

“Girls, you go back first okay? I’ll come back slightly later~” I told them.

“Bye! Thanks for taking us to the amusement park. I really enjoyed myself today!” I thanked the guys, or well, Lee Joon happily.

“No problem! You better hurry to your seobbie. I think he’s upset~” Seungho teased me.

“Yah oppa!”

“Arasso.. You better get going, we need to go too as well~” He laughed and made his way back with s.

‘Seungho oppa! Arrgh!’ I facepalmed myself before walking to find Yoseob oppa.

“Oppa! Are you waiting for me?” I asked.

He didn’t reply me which made me worried with the fact that he might be angry with me for not replying his texts or calling him back.

“Oppa~ Are you mad at me for not replying or calling you?” I pouted. He nodded.

“Arasso..” I walked away, intending to go to the convenience store downstairs to get him an ice-cream to appease his anger but he grabbed my hand suddenly.

“Yah where are you going! I’m joking!”

“Haha why are you so uptight? I just wanted to go and buy ice-cream for both of us to eat!” I laughed while he stared at me like I just cheated his feelings.

“Yah then why didn’t you make it clear just now! I thought you didn’t want to bother about me anymore,” He pouted.

“Oppa stop your aeygo! I am not going to fall for it this time!” I said firmly and turned away before he could see that I was blushing.

“Wae? Ahh you-ah~ Are you blushing?!” He suddenly realized.

“A-aniyo!”

“Ahh! You’re stuttering! Which means it’s true!” He jumped up and down happily like a little kid.

‘Aish there’s no stopping him once he gets like this’ I shook my head and continued to make my way down without waiting for him.

“Yah wait for me!! What if you get kidnapped?!” He shouted and quickly ran after me.

‘Kidnap? You’re thinking way too much’

We finally bought our ice-cream, both cookies and cream as we happened to like the same flavor. Instead of heading back to our dorms, we stayed in the playground nearby and ate our ice-cream in silence when Yoseob suddenly spoke.

“So.. Why didn’t you reply or call me back?”

“Er.. I don’t know what to reply because..” I stammered. “Ahh forget it!”

“Bwoh!? Don’t leave me hanging on a cliff!” He pleaded.

“Ani”

“Pweaseee?”

I shook my head firmly.

“Pweaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee?” His voice dripping with aeygo that I finally relented.

“.. I was going to find you instead of communicating over the phone because I like the way you spam me with texts and calls! And I admit I was too happy that  I didn’t know what I should reply you!” I shouted and immediately ran back to my dorm.

“Yah! Wait for me! I’m not done yet!” He chased after me but I was too fast for him.

you-ah!”

By the time he caught up with me I was already back inside my dorm and no matter what he said I refused to open the door. In the end he gave up and resorted to texting me instead since I wouldn’t pick up his calls either. I turned to walk back to my room, only to find all 4 girls just behind me smirking.

“Unnie! Why are your cheeks so red?” Hyori asked innocently and the girls burst into laughter.

“And is that Yoseob oppa outside the door? Why didn’t you open the door?” Davina asked. “You should, you know? If not he’s going to be disappointed~” And the girls burst into a fit of giggles.

“Yah stop it! I’m going back to my room, remember to have an early rest okay~ We have practice tomorrow,” I retorted and made my way back to my room.

’11 new messages’

‘Aish, Yoseob oppa’s such a pabo’

‘Yah you pabo. Why do you keep sending messages to me? It’s not even 5 minutes but you’ve sent 11 messages already!’

‘Because you don’t want to reply me T_T’

‘Aren’t I replying you now? Oppa, I want to sleep already, it’s been a tiring day for me today. Anything we’ll talk tomorrow okay? ^^’ I smiled and replied.

‘Ne.. Goodnight and sweet dreams you-ah~ ♥’

‘Goodnight and sweet dreams too oppa! ^^’

I couldn’t stop re-reading his last text to me. My eyes laid on the heart he sent me and I couldn’t help grinning like an idiot. Thank goodness I had a room to myself, if not they would definitely snatch my phone away once they see me like this. I placed my phone by the side of my bed and went to sleep with a smile on my face.

Sweet dreams indeed.