Chapter 20

Dreams. Will they ever come true?

~Junhyung POV~

“So? Care to explain what she was doing in our dorm? Or to be more specific, in YOUR room?” Dujun hyung raised his eyebrows.

“Er.. Nothing much. I found her sleeping in the practice room so I brought her back”

‘Sorry hyung, but that’s all I can tell you. I don’t want to blow up this matter’

“Jinjja? Forget it, let’s go get our dinner before someone starts complaining,” His eyes twinkled as seobbie’s stomach growled.

We all laughed while seobbie was protesting.

‘Thank god Dujun hyung didn’t probe further’ I heaved a sigh of relief.

~My POV~

Soon it was Sunday. The day I dreaded most. It was easy to avoid seobbie the past few days since he was nowhere to be found after practice. Probably to find her? So all I had to do was to stay away from their practice room before practice ended.

Putting these thoughts aside, I was really looking forward to the dinner date because this meant I could see Joonie oppa again! It had been a really long time since I last saw him and I must say I really missed him. As a brother of course. All of us rushed back to our dorm to get prepared after practice since we didn’t have much time left. Thank god it was Sunday today so our practice wasn’t as long as on normal days.

After much thinking, I decided to wear a long white sleeved top with a pair of furry leopard shorts and snow boots. The weather wasn’t very cold today so it was okay to wear shorts. Plus we were having BBQ so it wouldn’t be a very good idea to wear too much. Plus, I admit I wanted to dress nicer than usual since I didn’t get much chance to do so due to practice. And yes, this meant letting my hair down as well.

“Unnie! You’re going to let your hair down? I thought you never let the guys know about your long hair? But you really should just stop wearing your wig. You really look pretty with long hair!” Hyori teased.

I blushed and waited for them outside in the living room since I was pretty much done. They really took their own sweet time and by the time they were all done, we were late. Beast waited for us to go together since we lived beside each other and they were all complaining when we stepped out of our dorm.

“Yah why are you girls so slow? I’m hungry already!” Kikwang oppa whined. “Wait, who’s that?”

‘Oh I forgot they’ve never seen me like this,’ I facepalmed myself.

“Er.. It’s me”

you? Omg, you look very different! Since when do you have long hair?” Dongwoon oppa exclaimed.

I just nodded because I lost my mood when I saw her. I was not expecting to see Yoseob oppa with his girlfriend standing outside with them. I froze when I saw them and immediately turned away. I pretended nothing happened and continued walking. All of us got into the van and went to meet Mblaq. When we reached, I saw all of them standing outside the restaurant looking pissed off. I got down the van first and ran to where Joonie oppa was standing.

“Yah, why-“

He didn’t get to finish his sentence as I crashed into him, causing him to nearly fall backwards due to the force.

“Woah Joon, since when did you have a girlfriend? Is she from cube?” Seungho oppa gasped.

“What are you talking about? She’s you. She just looks different today,” He laughed.

“She’s pretty! Why do you get to hug her anyway?” Mir frowned.

“Because she’s my cute dongsaeng~” He patted me on my head.

“So you don’t want this dongsaeng of yours already huh?” Gayun unnie appeared beside us and asked sadly.

“I never did say that~” He pulled her in for a hug too and she smiled.

"Omg IU! I haven't seen you in ages! So you're still all lovey dovey with our Yoseob here huh?" Joonie oppa exclaimed in surprise when he saw her.

'IU? Omg no wonder Yoseob oppa likes her.. She's really pretty. And talented'

The guys took turns to hug her since they hadn't seen her for a really long time i presume.

“Okay enough of all the hugs, I wanna go in and have my dinner!” Seungho oppa complained and we all laughed.

When we got to our table, all the guys rushed to their seats.

“Guys..” I rolled my eyes.

I regretted not choosing my seat earlier. The guys all sat together and the only seats left were those opposite them. No matter which seat I chose, I would still be able to see Yoseob oppa. Worse still, he was sitting with IU. I sighed and randomly sat down on a seat.

‘It’s just dinner. It’ll be okay’

Oh how wrong I was. I couldn’t even stand the sight of them. It was really hard to concentrate on dinner. Only 30 minutes into dinner and I couldn’t take it anymore. I excused myself from the table, saying that I needed to go to the washroom. But instead of going to the washroom, I left the restaurant and sat down by the roadside. I plugged in my headphones and listened to my ipod.

‘Oppa, where are you? You haven’t been replying to my letters for quite some while now. I miss you ah. If you were here you would have had the best advice’  I closed my eyes.

I felt a presence behind me so I opened my eyes and turned. It was Junhyung oppa. He was holding a crepe in his hand.

‘Uh-oh. I didn’t think any of them would come out’

“Going to the washroom huh?” He smirked and stretched out his hand holding the crepe towards me.

I looked at him, confused.

“Take it!”

I took the crepe from him and had a bite. I was surprised he knew I liked peach. Or was it just a coincidence? As I enjoyed my crepe, he sat down beside me.

“So.. What happened?”


Ahh what an update -___- i had inspirations no doubt, but its for an entire new fanfic! Omg. I wanna die ㅜㅜ