Chapter 22

Dreams. Will they ever come true?

~My POV~

We were split into three groups, since there were 3 vans for each of us; MBLAQ, B2ST and us girls. I stuck with Lee Joon oppa, with Cheondoong oppa, Sophie and Junhyung oppa in the same van as us. I had no idea why Junhyung oppa tagged along when he could have stayed with s, but I wasn’t really bothered so long as Yoseob oppa wasn’t in the same van as me.

We chatted about a lot of things, with Lee Joon oppa telling me about the crazy things MBLAQ does in their dorm. There wasn’t really much I could tell him so it was him doing the talking most of the time and to be honest, I was kind of interested to know more about them. I felt a pair of eyes looking at me from behind but I shrugged it off and pestered him to show me his aeygo.

“Ohmygosh oppa! What did you just do?! A set of 10!?” I couldn’t control myself and roared in laughter as I was reminded of Idol Army.

“Yah! How can you laugh at me like that?! Do you know my aeygo killed lots of girls?!” Lee Joon oppa pouted.

“Mianhae oppa, it’s just.. I didn’t think I would be able to see this live!” I tried very hard to stifle my laughter.

“OMO! Oppa your aeygo’s so cute!” Sophie squealed.

“See! That’s supposed to be your reaction!” Lee Joon oppa told me smugly.

“Ne ne, whatever,” I rolled my eyes and continued laughing.

“Hyung! Why did you steal my limelight!?” Cheondoong oppa retorted.

We all burst into laughter at the visual maknae’s outburst. It wasn’t long before we reached our dorm and I took a selca with Lee Joon oppa before getting off the van, waiting for the others to reach. They reached moments later and we were all reluctant to part with each other. The MBLAQ members gave each of us a hug before they left, with me being the last one.

“Annyeong!” Seungho oppa ruffled my hair and pulled me in for a hug.

“Annyeong oppa! Or should I say, panda oppa?” I laughed and earned myself a light hit on my head.

“Ouch that hurts! Lee Joon oppa taught me that,” I whined and Seungho oppa glared at him as if saying ‘You’ll die later’.

“Annyeong!” G.O oppa hugged me and I was surprised at how safe I felt when he did that.

“Annyeong oppa!” I blushed and didn’t dare to look at him in the eye.

“Annyeong!” Cheondoong oppa hugged me, smiling all the way.

“Annyeong oppa!”

‘Ahh he’s so cute!!’

“Annyeong!” Mir oppa was about to hug me but I stepped back, stuttering.

“O..Oppa, do you think you can hug me like what you did in one of your Idol Army episodes?” I managed to speak out.

“Idol Army? What are you t- Oh! That! Of course I can!” Mir oppa laughed and did the exact same thing.

I swear I could have melted on the spot. I managed to whisper “Annyeong” back and he smiled at me.

‘OMG I FINALLY GOT TO FULFILL MY WISH!’ I was screaming in my head but fought hard to stay calm.

And last but not least, it was Lee Joon oppa’s turn. He hugged and kissed me on the forehead. I hugged him back tightly before letting go. Before he left with s, he whispered and winked at me, ‘Look at your phone, I have a surprise for you~’.

I walked to where everyone was waiting for me and couldn’t help noticing that Yoseob oppa and IU unnie were gone. I sighed and followed them up to our respective dorms. When we reached our dorm, I was surprised to see a letter addressed to me. I could recognize that handwriting anywhere. I dashed back to my room, telling the girls good night in advance.

I quickly washed up and jumped onto my bed, opening the letter as fast as possible without damaging the contents. A necklace dropped out. It was a gold plated name necklace.

“OMO it’s so pretty oppa!” I squealed with delight and immediately put it on and looked into the mirror.

I shifted my attention back to the letter and started to read it.

‘Dear you,

Sorry I have not contacted you for so long. I was busy and I just settled down not long ago. No wait, I’m not sorry. How can you not reply the text message I sent you!? >:( Oppa’s angry hmph!  Anyway, do you love the necklace oppa gave you? I’m sure it will look nice on you ^^ Oh, and are you free tomorrow? Want to meet up at Cube Café tomorrow 1pm? I know you’ll turn up right? ^^

Love you always,

From your cute oppa <3’

Wait what? Oppa’s in Seoul now!? OMG I’M DEFINITELY MEETING HIM TOMORROW! Thank god there wasn’t any schedule in place for us tomorrow so we had the day to ourselves tomorrow. I immediately went to search for an outfit to wear tomorrow and decided on it before I went to sleep, excited for tomorrow.


Anyone wants to make a guess who he is? xD

Oh and i was actually feeling a bit depressed for some reason. i was thinking whether i should just leave kpop since it was just making me sad for some reason. and i actually felt that i wasn't being appreciated, so yeah. /sigh