Chapter 31

Dreams. Will they ever come true?

~My POV~

I was planning on sneaking off early in the morning before any of them woke up but when I tried to get out of bed, I realized that Sungjae had placed his hands around my waist.

“Aish this Sungjae,” I muttered and carefully removed his hands so I could move without waking him up.

I quickly went to wash up and headed to the kitchen to grab some breakfast since they wouldn’t be waking up so early. As I was eating my pancakes in peace, I nearly screamed from shock when someone covered my eyes suddenly.

“Guess who I am~~”

“Sungjae stop playing”

“Aigoo noona how did you know it was me?” He pouted and sat down opposite of me.

“Only you would be so childish,” I laughed and quickly finished up my breakfast.

“Noona are you leaving already?”

“Mmm..”

“Why did you sneak out? Don’t you wanna say goodbye to the rest? Minhyuk hyung?”

“Aniyo. Why did you mention him all of a sudden?”

“Molla”

I stared at him for a second before getting up to get my luggage and he stood up too. I looked at him curiously because he walked towards my luggage and suddenly carried it to the door.

“Sungjae! What are you doing!?” I whispered loudly.

“I’ll help you carry it to wherever you’re going,” He beamed at me.

“No need to”

I walked to him and yanked my luggage away from him, leaving him standing there while I went to get the lift. I wasn’t expecting him to chase after me but by the time he did that, the lift door had already closed. As the lift went down, I caught a glimpse of his expression and for some reason, my heart ached. I rushed out as soon as the door opened and saw Joon oppa waiting at the lobby.

“Oppa! Can we leave faster please?”

He was surprised at my tone and brought me to his car, or so I thought. It was a Toyota Sienna. My jaws dropped when I saw it. I turned to stare at him but he just shrugged his shoulders and went to place my luggage at the trunk. I opened the door and was shocked to see all of MBLAQ inside, with Seungho oppa as the driver.

“Omg, why are all of you here!? I thought only Joon oppa was fetching me!”

“Yah just get in!”

Joon oppa pushed me into the car and I nearly fell down. I turned to glare at him and before I could even open my mouth, I saw Sungjae at the lobby, walking towards us. I pulled Joon oppa into the car roughly and slammed the door shut.

“Seungho oppa please drive now!”

“Yah please be more gentle with my car! Omg how can such a girl like you have such strength!?” He sighed and was going to drive off when he saw Sungjae waving at him to stop.

you ah, he’s telling me to stop.. What exactly happened?”

“Aniyo oppa. Nothing happened. Just leave him alone and drive!”

As Seungho oppa drove off, I turned to the back and was shocked to see Sungjae attempting to run after the car but he stopped after some distance.

“What happened?” Joon oppa asked me worriedly.

I shook my head and buried my face in my hands, tears falling uncontrollably. What was wrong with me? I was the one who wanted to leave without saying goodbye because I was afraid I wouldn’t be able to leave, and yet I’m over here crying because I didn’t get to say goodbye? It took a while to get to their dorm so I fell asleep on the way, probably due to the crying as well. When I woke up, I was in an unfamiliar room.

‘This feels like déjà vu, except that it’s not Junhyung oppa’s room,” I sighed and continued to lie down on the bed.

I suddenly remembered my phone and went to get it which was lying on the table. I unlocked my screen to find 66 missed calls and 134 new messages. Most of the missed calls were from Sungjae, since I had ignored him for no reason earlier on, and also from the rest of them. I went to my inbox next and saw texts from everyone, mostly saying things like how can I leave all of a sudden, how can I leave without saying anything, and how can I leave them alone. I didn’t want to do it, but well, blame it on my lack of determination. There were texts by Junhyung oppa as well and I had to fight the temptation to reply him since I wanted him to forget me and move on. We would never see each other again I guess. I sent a text to oppa saying I was safe and told him not to worry. He called almost immediately.

“Oppaaaaa!”

“.. Noona..”

“S-sungjae?” I was shocked that the person on the other end of the line was Sungjae, I hadn’t expected him to use oppa’s phone to call me.

“What did I do? Did I make you angry?”

“I.. You did nothing don’t worry..”

“Then why did you run away? I know it was you who asked Seungho sunbaenim to drive because he gave me an apologetic look before he drove off”

“It’s really nothing, I don’t want to talk about this now. I’m going off to eat with Joon oppa, bye!” I hung up.

 I opened the door and MBLAQ oppas fell to the ground.

“Yah! Were all of you eavesdropping!?”

“Them. Not me,” Seungho oppa was playing the piano.

“Hehe..” Joon oppa rubbed his neck sheepishly.

I glared at him and went to sit beside Seungho oppa, watching him play the piano. He was really good at it. I was so mesmerized and didn’t realize I was staring at him until he suddenly stopped playing.

“Yah how can I play with you staring at me like that!?”

“I’m hungry oppa!” I pouted and he laughed.

“Oppa will bring you to get food!” Joon oppa said enthusiastically.

“Seungho oppa! I want to eat ramen!” I pulled him and made my way to the door, leaving the rest behind.

“Yah wait for us!”

I couldn’t stay angry with them for long since they kept doing funny stuff to make me happy. Especially Joon oppa. He was dancing to Mona Lisa in the middle of the restaurant and everyone was staring at him. In the end I forgave them and told them what happened.

“Aigooo.. Don’t worry, you have us!” Joon oppa hugged me.

That same night I texted Sungjae to apologize for acting that way and told him not to worry about me. I couldn’t resist the temptation of texting Junhyung oppa so in the end I still texted him good night. He replied me immediately and said how happy he was to receive my reply and asked where I was.

“Thank god oppa didn’t say anything,” I heaved a sigh of relief.

I climbed into bed in Joon oppa’s room since everyone was against me sleeping in G.O oppa’s room for some reason.

‘Time for a new life tomorrow’


Okay this T_T i was going to update the next day but that night i dreamt about seungho OMG. that messed up my mind T_T so i couldnt think of anything. my mind was all mblaq T_T and im not really satisfied with this chapter sigh.

helloangel123: omo im so sorry for not updating for so long! not to mention this isnt a really good chapter at all /sigh