Chapter 17

Dreams. Will they ever come true?

~My POV~

I woke up with a start and realized I had dozed off.

‘Aigooo what am I doing? I’m supposed to be practicing..’

I sat up straight and looked around, only to have a blanket slid off me. I was startled when I saw that Junhyung oppa was lying down on the floor right beside me. His arms as compared to Kikwang oppa’s was nothing (ㅋㅋㅋ), but still, I felt safe with him around. He was a really nice person except for the fact that he was cold to others most of the time. Why can’t he be like Yoseob oppa? Yoseob oppa’s always so caring and nice to me unlike Junhyung oppa. He only knows how to make fun of me.

Even so, he looked vulnerable when he was sleeping. His hair was so soft, softer than mine. My fingers accidentally brushed against his cheeks and he stirred. I pulled back my hand and retreated away from him instinctively but he just muttered something and continued sleeping.

“That was close..” I heaved a sigh of relief and moved closer to him.

His arm was stretched out towards the spot where I just laid down and I saw that part of his arm was red. It dawned on me suddenly that I was lying on his arm this whole while. No wonder I couldn’t feel the hard ground beneath me.

“Atchoo!” I sneezed suddenly despite wearing Junhyung oppa’s jacket, yes, I still hadn’t had a chance to return it to him.

He shot up instantly.

‘Ugh. So much for not waking him up’ I groaned silently.

He looked at his surroundings blankly for a while before turning to face me.

“Are you cold? I should have brought my jacket along too- atchoo!” He sneezed all of a sudden.

“Yah oppa! Worry about yourself first! Your jacket is already with me! And why did you cover me with the blanket instead of using it? You’re only in a sleeveless top and bermudas for goodness sake!” I shouted and quickly took his jacket off and tried to cover him with it.

“I’m fin- atchoo!”

“Yeah right. Stop being so stubborn!” I covered him with the jacket forcefully.

“Wait here,” I instructed and left the room.

~Junhyung POV~

‘Wow did she just show concern? It was still different from how she treats seobbie though.. But it’s still an improvement though’ I thought to myself and grinned.

-Flashback from a few days ago-

“Seobbie where are you~~~?” I shouted to no one in particular.

“Ahh hyung, one sec!”

“Hyung? He never calls me that unless he did something wrong or he’s doing something he’s not supposed to.. Guess he didn’t notice that about himself huh. Shall see what he’s up to,” I grinned evilly.

As I turned round the corner, I saw him talking with someone over the phone. I knew it was bad to eavesdrop but I still did it anyway.

“I miss you too! How can you do this to me?!” He pouted.

‘What the.. Is he talking to you?’

“Ne~ I was just teasing you” He laughed.

“Tomorrow? Sure, I’m free~”

“Gwenchana, I’ll go find you”

“Dinner at your favorite restaurant?”

Somehow, from the way the conversation’s going, it didn’t seem like he was talking to you. She didn’t even have the time to go out to have meals in any restaurant so how could seobbie know her favorite restaurant? Wait, then who else could it be? I thought he liked her now.. When something suddenly struck me.

‘Is it her?’

“Ne.. See you tomorrow, bye!” He hung up and I quickly ran away in case he saw me.

-End of flashback-

Now that I think about it, the next day after I overheard him on the phone, he wasn’t out with you because I was outside their practice room watching her practice. And the timing was also after I walked in on them inside the room where me and even seobbie didn’t talk to her as much ever since. And since then, he has been disappearing on a regular basis after practice to god knows where.

‘Was it all just a coincidence? I do hope it’s not what I think it is..’

I was so engrossed in my own thoughts that I hadn’t realized you was back already.

“PABO!”

I got a shock and literally jumped up from the ground, shouting at her without thinking.

“Who are you calling pabo!? Where are your manners huh!”

“Mianhae.. I called you a lot of times but you didn’t respond..” She mumbled, looking at the floor.

“Ani, it’s not your fault. I just got a shock, that’s all~”

“Gwenchana~ Here, I got you breakfast and medicine just in case you catch a cold or fever,” She smiled.

“Feed me,” I smirked.

~My POV~

“Feed me”

“Bwoh!?” My jaw dropped in surprise.

‘What!? Feed you?! Are you crazy!?’ I screamed inside my head.

“In your dreams!”

“My arm is still numb because you laid on it the whole night, don’t forget~” He smirked and I knew he had won.

“Arasso,” I gritted my teeth and started to feed him.

He seemed to be enjoying this. I swear, he’s going to get it from me soon. I glared at him as I was feeding him but he totally ignored it. Someone walked into the room and I got a shock. It wasn’t because I saw who it was, it was because of what I saw.


You make me go insane, she give me so much pain, i won't be back again~