Chapter 4

Dreams. Will they ever come true?

~Yoseob POV~

I ran out of the room and saw Junnie hugging her. I don’t know why but I didn’t feel good when I saw that. I took a deep breath and walked towards the entrance of the building.

“Junnie, what are you doing?”

He turned around and she looked at me too. “She was nearly knocked down by a van” Junhyung replied. She nodded and wiped away her tears and before I could say anything, she started to walk away.

“Wait!” I called after her. I grabbed her wrist and spun her around to face me before I spoke. “You’re given another chance. I told them about you dancing to our songs,” I smiled.

~My POV~

My heart beat faster when I saw that we were so close to each other and I blushed. Again. In front of him. Oh my god.

“.. I told them about you dancing to our songs”

As I registered what he just said, my jaw dropped in surprise and he was there smiling. The hell? Did he see me dance the whole while?! Oh my god this is so embarrassing! Out of all people why did it have to be him?! He pulled me back to the room, with Junhyung walking behind us.

“You are really lucky that Yoseob here interceded for you. I hope you don’t disappoint us,” one of the judges said.

I was so happy that I couldn’t say anything and decided on Fiction.

By then BEAST members had heard about this and crowded around in front of me and I started to get nervous. What if I made a mistake? It would be over for me. Just then I saw Yoseob mouthing ‘hwaiting’ to me and I smiled, no longer nervous.

When I got to the chorus, I took a deep breath and continued. I heard gasps of surprise from in front and I guessed it was the members but I ignored them because I needed to be in tune with the beat and couldn’t afford to lose my concentration.

As the song ended, I heard claps, the loudest coming from Yoseob and I blushed again. ‘Arrgh why do I blush so easily?!’ I looked at the judges and one of them stood up.

“I’m glad Yoseob persuaded me to give you a chance because after our discussion, we agree that you do have potential like what he said. Your skills aren’t perfect but I’m sure you’ll improve after the training we give you. Welcome to the family,” he said and smiled.

Suddenly someone hugged me out of nowhere before I realized it was Yoseob. “I knew you could do it!” he exclaimed happily. The other members started teasing him and congratulated me except Junhyung who walked away.

What’s wrong with him?’ I thought.