Chapter 21

Dreams. Will they ever come true?

~My POV~

“So what happened?”

‘What happened huh. Is there any use telling you?’

“Nothing,” I mumbled, turning away.

“Don’t lie, it’s so obvious you like seobbie”

I froze at the mere mention of his name and I think he noticed because he changed the topic suddenly.

“Do you want to grab something to eat? You didn’t eat much earlier on since..”

“Andwae, I’m not h-“

My stomach just had to growl at this timing. I blushed and Junhyung oppa laughed and pulled me with him.

“Yah where are we going? They’re still inside having their dinner!”

“Yah? I’m your oppa yah! Just follow me and don’t ask so much questions!”

I kept my mouth shut until we suddenly stopped. I looked up and was surprised to see a ramen shop.

“Ramen!” I squealed excitedly, jumping up and down like a little kid; it was my favorite food.

“This shop sells the best ramen ever!” He said proudly.

“Jinjja? I wanna eat!” I pulled him into the restaurant without hesitation.

~Junhyung POV~

‘Aish she’s really like a small kid’

I smiled as I watched her gobble up her ramen and several side dishes. Yes, she ate one big bowl of ramen and ordered side dishes with it. Is she even a girl? How can she eat this much?! Or has she not eaten for a few days? I stared in disbelief and shook my head. She shoved something which looked like an egg rolled up in front of me.

“What is this? Egg roll?”

That was really the first thing that came to my mind because I wasn’t really fond of Japanese food so I had no idea what it was.

“It’s dashimaki, sweetened egg you pabo!” She rolled her eyes and continued enjoying her food.

I took a bite and surprisingly, it was really delicious. No wonder she likes it so much to be able to order 3 dishes of it. Why didn’t I notice she was this special the first time I saw her? She had the ability to be cool or cute whenever she wanted. It was the first time I saw her in long hair and she looks really good with it. The only thing I couldn’t figure out was how her hair managed to grow long overnight. Maybe this was the right time to let her know.

you-ah”

She looked up at me with her pretty green eyes and I got nervous all of a sudden.

“I.. I.. like-“

-Fiction in fiction in fiction-

‘Why did my phone have to ring at this kind of timing?!’ I silently cursed before picking up my phone.

“Yoboseyo hyung?”

“Where are you!?! All of us are waiting for you two!”

“Arasso arasso. Wait, how did you know we’re together?”

“For your information, all of us saw you chasing after her”

. I can imagine Seungho hyung rolling his eyes now. Oh great, now everyone knows’ I groaned.

“.. We’re coming back now” I hung up and turned to you, who was busy finishing up her ramen.

“Yah we have to go back now. They’re waiting for us”

She nodded and quickly gulped down her soup. I noticed a speck of seaweed at the corner of and I subconsciously leaned forward to wipe it off. She froze, so did I. I quickly withdrew my hand and looked away.

“There was seaweed..” I mumbled.

“Oh..”

There was an awkward silence between us before I cleared my throat and told her to start moving. Time was already running late so I took her hand and ran back towards the restaurant where the rest were waiting for us. I turned back to check whether she was okay since she just finished eating and surprisingly, her stamina was stunning for a girl. I caught myself smiling as I felt her warmth from holding her hand.

It wasn’t long before we reached and we stopped, out of breath and panting heavily while the rest of them looked at us.

“So.. Was your date fun?” Seungho hyung teased.

“Bwoh!?” I spluttered in surprise and I could have sworn you would have choked if she was eating.

“Ani.. Junhyung oppa just brought me to eat ramen because I felt like eating it,” you spoke up.

I nodded and changed the topic immediately in case they probed more.

“I thought you said you wanted to go? Let’s go~”

I noticed you stood as far away from seobbie as possible and I went to stand beside her, blocking her view of him. She looked up at me and mouthed 'thanks' to me silently and smiled.

‘This might not be the right time to tell her after all,’ I looked at her and sighed as we all made our way to our vans.


Ohmygosh i realized i haven't updated for about a month already! jinjja mianhae! >.< i was really at a loss of how i want this story to continue with but now i've thought of the ending already. :3 it's going to be an unexpected one so stay tuned! how do you guys want the story to end though? ^^

Oh, and it's Sungjae's birthday today! He's my bias in BTOB so yeah~ Happy Birthday once again Sungjae! Saranghaeyo! i drew a picture of him and i really hope he sees it. ㅜㅜ #HappySungjaeDay !!