Chapter 12

Dreams. Will they ever come true?

~Yoseob POV~

“Ouch! I should really leave the cooking to Dujun hyung next time,” I groaned as I cut my finger yet again.

It took me around 2 hours to finish making the bento and I was happy with my masterpiece when I was done. See, isn’t it cute?

Unfortunately, the members woke up at this timing and Dujun hyung came into the kitchen to rummage for food like usual. I tried to hide the bento but I was too slow.

“Seob ah, what’s that?” He asked curiously.

“Er, it’s nothing! I’ll go and prepare now!” I said hurriedly and tried to take the bento with me but was stopped by his quick reflexes.

“Yah what’s this!? Why did you hide it from me!”

By then all the other members had gathered around to see what the commotion was about. Dongwoon reached out for the bento but I hit his hand.

“Hyung! I’m hungry!” He whined.

“Seob ah, who’s the bento for huh?” Dujun teased. “You better bring it over before we’re late for practice”

Everyone started laughing which made me blush before I went over to you’s dorm. I rang the doorbell and Davina opened the door.

“Annyeong Yoseob oppa! Are you looking for you unnie? She’s still preparing in her room~ Why not you come in and have a seat first while I go and tell her you’re here?” She smiled and let me in.

I nodded and followed her in.

~My POV~

“Unnie! Yoseob oppa’s here! I think he has something for you~” Davina popped by my room.

“Arasso. I’ll be there in a minute~”

..

“Annyeong oppa!” I smiled brightly.

“Annyeong you! This is for you; I made breakfast,” He handed me the bento shyly.

“Kamsa-“

“Yah oppa! Why did you make it for unnie only! We haven’t eaten too you know?” Hyori complained.

“Mianhae, I hadn’t thought of that..” He apologized.

“No fair! I wanna be your lover too!” Hyori whined.

I nearly choked on my own saliva in shock.

“Yah what rubbish are you spouting!?”

“Aniyo-“ Hyori started to say but I cut her off.

“I’m heading out for a while, you girls go to cube first okay? I’ll join you later~ !” I shouted and pulled Yoseob oppa along with me.

“Arasso! Have fun!” The girls called after us.

‘Ugh. They’re gonna get it later’ I told myself mentally.

Once we reached our usual place, I let go of his hand. “Mianhae for earlier”

“Ani, it’s fine. Now can you please eat your breakfast? I’m sure you have practice as well right?” He smiled.

I nodded and opened up the lid but was shocked to see the contents.

“Oppa what is this! Why are you making me eat such cute animals?” I frowned.

“Aigooo. I purposely made it this way and this is what you say?” He made a sad face.

“Ani, it’s cute but I can’t bring myself to eat it!” I retorted.

“Arasso, I’ll make normal breakfast for you next time okay? Now quickly eat up~”

..

*Ring*

“Yoboseyo?”

“Ani, I’m downstairs now.. Ne, I’ll meet you guys at the van~” He hung up and turned to me.

you ah, quickly finish up your breakfast, we need to go meet them now~”

I nodded and finished my last bite before following him.

~Junhyung POV~

‘Why is Seobbie so late? .. Ahh speaking of the devil he’s here~ Wait, is that you with him?’

“Yah get into the van! We’re going to be late soon if we don’t hurry up,” Dujun rushed us.

I waited for everyone to get into the van before I climbed into the back seat. I eyed you carefully to see if she would sit beside seobbie but just as she was about to get into the van, she tripped and fell. Instinctively, I rushed forward to grab her before she could fall and hurt herself.

“O-oppa, I’m okay now,” She stuttered before I realized that I had grabbed her by her waist.

I let go immediately and climbed into the van after her. Throughout the journey, I was studying her features carefully. She looks cool with such short ash blonde hair, especially when she was dancing. Though she can be cute at other times too. She has big, pretty green eyes.. Wait, green? Is she wearing contacts or is that her natural eye color? But either way, it suits her a lot. And her lips look so kissable.

‘Aish Yong Jun Hyung what are you even thinking of?!’ I shook my head in an attempt to clear my mind and turned away.


As you all know AFF was down a few days earlier, and my 3 chapters were gone. ㅜㅜ 3 chapters! ㅜㅜ I tried my best to retype what i had typed earlier but I still think the previous one was better. /cries/