Chapter 5

Dreams. Will they ever come true?

~My POV~

I woke up and as I remembered how i managed to get in and how Yoseob hugged me yesterday, I couldn’t help smiling. Almost immediately I sighed as I recalled what CEO nim told me.

I need you to go back and settle everything before you start your training here. Yoseob will be accompanying you”

I swear my parents are so gonna kill me when I go back since they did not approve of me joining the entertainment industry in the beginning. Not to mention I sneaked off to Korea without informing them. Nonetheless, the thought of being alone with Yoseob oppa is making me so excited! I hope my parents don’t do anything to him though since they get so protective of me /roll eyes/ Any guy who hangs out with me alone is in danger of getting stabbed lol.

-On the plane-

“Wow it’s my first time sitting in the first class bunk!” I exclaimed as i surveyed my surroundings excitedly.

“Glad you like it. Think you'll be used to it since you’ll be travelling like this from now on haha,” he laughed and pulled me to our seats.

I fell asleep almost immediately because I was tired from all the preparing but as I drifted off to dreamland, I thought I heard someone whisper ‘Saranghae’.

Just as I expected, I got a scolding by my parents the moment I stepped in; seemed like CEO nim already sent a letter to inform them about everything.

"What is the meaning of this?!" My mum shouted at me as i was packing up stuff that i wanted to bring over. "And who's this guy?!" She pointed at Yoseob oppa rudely.

"Stop being so rude to my friend! He's my colleague!" I yelled back, pissed.

Yoseob seemed to realized that he wasn't welcomed so he waited outside my house for me. "Now look what you've done!" I shouted and quickly finished up before storming out of the house with a black face. I nearly ran into Yoseob oppa and he was shocked to see my face as black as a charcoal  and didn't dare to say anything. I forgot; none of them saw this side of me before and i made myself calm down before apologizing to him for what my mum said.

"It's okay, your mum was just being protective. You shouldn't have yelled at her like that. What, did she think i kidnapped you and did something to you?" He burst out laughing. "The way she glared at me while pointing at me was quite intimidating though."

"Yeah i know, but it's you.. and she doesn't give me any freedom," I mumbled.

"Don't worry so much, the fact that they didn't stop you from leaving is already very good," He swung his hand over my shoulders and smiled.

Yoseob oppa was right; given my parents' characters, they would have stopped me if they wanted to but they didn't. Soon we were on the plane back to Korea and I was back at Cube Entertainment in no time where I was to be brought to my new dorm beside BEAST’s.

I’m finally home’  I stood at the door and smiled.


Omg can anyone give me suggestions on what i can get for BEAST? They're coming to singapore this saturday and i have absolutely no idea! /cries/ ㅠㅠ