Chapter 8

Dreams. Will they ever come true?

~My POV~

Taking a deep breath, i went forward and hugged him. "Oppa~~!"

But he pushed me away and sat further from me.

"Aigooo.. Are you angry? Jeungmal mianhae seobbie ah~" I pouted and pinched his cheeks and made all sorts of funny faces to make him laugh.

He finally gave in and burst out laughing.

"Yah! You want to die?!" I shouted and chased him around my room.

We flopped down onto my bed after we were out of breath from all the running. I started tickling him and he nearly screamed out loud before he retaliated by tickling me back. We rolled back and forth my bed laughing like mad hyenas lol. It's a surprise none of them heard the ruckus we were making inside my room.

I think it was little past midnight before he went back to his dorm.

*Yawns*

'Time to sleep! Day out with the girls tomorrow!' I skipped back to my room happily.

~Junhyung's POV~

'Why the hell is yoseob not back yet? It's already past midnight! Do the two of them really have so much things to talk about? Or is he spending the night over there?'

..

'Oh speak of the devil, he's back.'

"Yah seobbie! What time is it now?!"

"Hyung! You're still awake? Our dorm is just beside each other! Doesn't matter if i sleep over there.." Yoseob pouted and mumbled the last sentence.

"Pabo! .." I hit his head and shooed him to sleep because we had a schedule tomorrow and had to wake up at a godly 6am to start preparations.

'So i guess he really likes her huh?' I sighed and went to sleep as well.


I'm so sad now cos my lightstick most likely won't be arriving by BS this coming saturday. ㅜㅜ I shouldn't have bought from the seller; should have bought from those blogshops who are more reliable. ㅜㅜ Why am i so unlucky? ㅜㅜ What's the point of my lightstick arriving after the concert?!?!