Chapter 15

Dreams. Will they ever come true?

~My POV~

Sunlight was shining into my eyes and it was so bright that I couldn’t continue to sleep so I tried to wake up. Somehow this room seemed unfamiliar; it wasn’t my own room. I became aware of a presence beside me and turned to look, only to see Yoseob oppa. I stifled a scream because I didn’t want to wake him up.

‘Why am I sleeping beside him?!’

I blushed as I realized I was just inches away from his face. It was then that I realized he was shirtless.

‘Okay you, calm down. I’m sure nothing happened last night.. But why is he shirtless?! And where in the world am I?!’

I started to panic and tried to remove Yoseob oppa’s hands which were wrapped around my waist for some reason. Wrong move. His grip was really tight for someone as small sized as him. Not only did I fail to reach my objective, I woke him up.

‘Uh-oh’

you? You’re up already?” He blinked a few times because of the sunlight.

I nodded and took this chance to push him away and get out of bed. But he pulled me back down onto the bed and back-hugged me.

“Let me hug you a while more..” He whispered.

I was too shocked to have any reaction. But another part of me was jumping in joy. Contradicting much. After a minute or so, I spoke.

“Um oppa.. You’re not wearing anything..” I mumbled, blushing as I could feel his warmth.

“Ahh I forgot mianhae,” He put on his shirt and turned me to face him. “Are you feeling better?”

“Ne..” I nodded, still not meeting his eyes.

“Why are you avoiding me?”

“I’m not!” I replied a little too quickly as I turned to face him.

He leant in at that moment and we were so close that I could feel his breath tickling my skin. Just at that moment, someone burst into the room, giving both of us a shock. It was Junhyung oppa. I jumped and moved away from Yoseob oppa as though I got an electric shock.

“Oh.. Sorry to disturb whatever you were doing,” Junhyung said flatly and left the room.

“Yoseob oppa? I’m going back to my dorm, see you soon! Oh, and I’ll return you your jacket after I wash it! See you soon!” I dashed out of the room without waiting for his reply.

“But.. The jacket isn’t even mine.. It’s hyung’s..” Yoseob sighed.

~Junhyung POV~

‘What do they think they’re doing? Did they do anything last night? Oh well, not like it’s any of my business’

But somehow, I had this unpleasant feeling which I couldn’t describe what it was.

“Oppa!”

“Junhyung oppa!”

I stopped suddenly as though I got an electric shock and turned to see who called me, only to see the person I wanted to see least now; you. I thought I would have recognized her voice by now.

“Oppa! It’s not what you see!” She stood in front of me, panting heavily.

I guess she must have run all the way huh.

“So? It’s none of my business anyway,” I replied coldly and walked away.

“Why would you even bother explaining to me?” I muttered under my breath. “Not like I’m your boyfriend or what”

It was then that I suddenly remembered that she was still wearing my jacket. I had to admit it looked really good on her.

‘Aish I should really stop having these thoughts. What, am I actually falling for her? Aniyo. How can I, the mighty Junhyung fall for a girl.’

It’s always girls flocking to me. Or maybe it’s precisely because she’s different from the other girls who go squealing “oppaaaaa!” whenever they see me or any of the other members.

‘I just hope seobbie knows what he’s doing. He’s going to get it from me if she ever cries because of him,’ I vowed silently.


Ahh only updated today because i was spazzing over BS in indo. the fanservices are like ㅜㅜ /cries/

Just a really short update because I drafted this out on my phone so I couldn’t gauge how long this chapter was until I transferred it to word document x.x And this end to the chapter seemed appropriate so I stopped here instead of thinking more ><