Chapter 28

Dreams. Will they ever come true?

~My POV~

“Oh my god, how in the world did Sungjae know about it? Unless.. He pretended to just wake up when I found him standing behind the door..” I muttered to myself when everyone left.

“Don’t tell me he saw everything AHHHHHHHHH~~~!” I exclaimed, nearly knocking over my glass of strawberry milk.

“Oops. Guess I’ll finish up things here and clean up their dorm since I still have quite a bit of time”

“Seriously, these guys are so messy!” I complained as I tidied up the living room which had magazines, song sheets and records lying all over the place.

“And I thought oppa would be tidier than them hmph,” I rolled my eyes and started placing everything on its rightful shelf.

Maybe it was due to the fact that their dorm wasn’t very big, but I finished tidying the living room within half an hour. I decided to slack and watch television so I went to get strawberry milk from the fridge again and made myself comfortable in the sofa. I clicked on a music channel and my eyes widened when I saw Beast on it.

“That reminds me, Junhyung oppa’s jacket is still with me although I was quite certain I returned it to him already.. How did it come to be in my possession again? Ugh..”

“Shall continue cleaning up the dorm before I head up to return it. And it’s time I started thinking about what to do..” I drank the last of the strawberry milk and got up to clean.

I started with the entrance, and placed all their shoes which were kicked all over the place into the shoe rack nicely although I didn’t know which belonged to whom. The corridor seemed so clean all of a sudden without the shoes cluttered all over. I went into the kitchen next and started reorganizing all the food, equipment and utensils. I checked for cans which were overdue and was surprised to find quite a few.

“Just how long have they kept all these?” I sighed and threw them into a large trash bag.

I opened the fridge to check whether the food were spoiled and was relieved when there was none. Probably because there weren’t any perishables inside in the first place. All I saw were cans of soft drinks, fruit juices, sweets and chocolates. Well, at least they have cereals for breakfast.

“Ohmygod. Don’t tell me they eat out everyday..” I sighed again, mentally making a note to question oppa about this when he gets home.

I tidied up the place and washed the dishes from this morning’s breakfast before heading to oppa’s room next since it wouldn’t be nice if I went into the other rooms without asking first. But it was unnecessary since it was quite neat inside.

“Seems like oppa does clean up after all,” I smiled.

“Hmm? What’s this?”

A book on the table with a photo sticking out caught my eye and I went closer. It was a group photo we had taken, on the day oppa first introduced me to his group members. Sungjae slung his arm around my shoulder despite Peniel oppa’s protests. I remembered blushing then even though he was younger than me. There were writings at the bottom of the photo and I fought the urge to read it.

“This must be Sungjae’s since oppa doesn’t leave his things lying around.. Why did he keep that photo?” I pondered and gave up when I couldn’t think of any answer.

It was noon by the time I finished and while I was cleaning, I had already made my decision. I went outside to get my luggage and placed it on the floor. I ped it and pulled Junhyung oppa’s jacket from the pile of clothes inside and took out my phone to text oppa before leaving the dorm.

“Oppa, I’ve decided. I’m going to..”

I stood in front of the door, hesitating whether to ring the doorbell, with the jacket clutched tightly in my arms. Just when I was about to press the button, the door suddenly opened, revealing Dujun oppa holding a trash bag. He was dressed in a bermudas and well, a see-through singlet. I guess he hadn’t expected any guests, and a female at that, to be over. His jaw dropped in surprise when he saw me.

you!? YAH! Why didn’t you inform us beforehand that you would be over?! I’m in a see-through singlet and berms!!!!!” He shouted and quickly walked past me.

“Mianhae Dujun oppa, but you look like an uncle wearing that!” I shouted after him and stepped into their dorm.

It was literally chaos in their dorm. It was my first time entering their dorm I guess, since the only time when I tried to enter, Junhyung oppa happened to come out. It was so much bigger than oppa’s dorm, and so much messier. Their collection of shoes was literally all over the front, with shoes of different colors. I cautiously made my way across and tried not to step on any, and saw all 4 of them sitting in the living room watching The Avengers, eyes glued to the screen. Not wanting to disturb them, I waited patiently for Dujun oppa to be back from throwing the rubbish and asked him where Junhyung oppa was.

“Junhyung? He’s in his room but I’m not sure what he’s doing, he told us not to disturb him though. I think he might be composing”

“Gomawo oppa!” I whispered and gestured for him to quickly rejoin the others to watch the movie.

I knocked on his door and turned the doorknob when there was no response.

“Thank goodness it’s not locked,” I mumbled as I went in.

“Composing? More like sleeping,” I snickered and slowly closed the door after me since there were lots of noises coming from the living room.

I looked around at the familiar surroundings and placed his jacket on the table gingerly before sitting down by the side of his bed carefully so as not to wake him up.

“I left your jacket on the table.. Not that you can hear me when you’re sleeping anyway..” I started and paused again.

“What to say? ..” I turned to look at him and sighed.

“Maybe it’s better you’re asleep so I wouldn’t have to see your reaction.. I just want to tell you that I’m leaving”

“Don’t ask me why but so far you’re the only one apart from BTOB and CEO-nim that knows about this and I hope you don’t tell the rest until I’m gone. I have my own reasons for doing so. I just wonder how life would be without you. I think I had gotten used to your presence,” I chuckled and lay down beside him.

“I still remember this one time where I called you in the middle of the night because I couldn’t sleep and you picked up only after a few rings. You brought me to the studio and we ended up having a dance battle but you won obviously. I was so tired by then that I fell asleep almost immediately haha”

“I wonder if I’ll get a chance to do all the crazy things with you again. I’m really over Yoseob oppa this time round but I’m starting to get confused over my feelings for..” I sighed.

“I’m really glad I met oppa here at cube, and his group as well. I really enjoyed their company, especially Sungjae. He’s really matured for his age you know. Although he can be really childish and ignorant at times but that’s what I like about him. I hope you guys take good care of them when I’m not around and help them along the way although I’m sure Eunkwang oppa would be able to do a good job in taking care of s just like Dujun oppa”

“Especially Minhyuk oppa and Ilhoon oppa. They’re both rappers and I heard that they like to compose songs as well. I’m sure you’ll be a good teacher to them,” I smiled and sat up.

“I think I might have fallen for you.. But I’m not sure what liking someone means and I sure don’t want to experience it the hard way again. So I guess I’ll just leave while believing in my feelings..”

I leant forward to kiss him on his forehead.

“I like you”

“Bye.. Thanks for giving me so much unforgettable memories, I’ll never forget them,” I whispered and smiled before turning my head and getting up.

“Then don’t leave”

I froze halfway, and he grabbed my wrists, pulling me down. I crashed onto him and I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist, hugging me tightly.

“Don’t leave please”


Ahh she confessed! >_<

helloangel123: Thank you! and i just updated hehe <3