Chapter 27

Dreams. Will they ever come true?

~My POV~

“Keu iptu-reul ppaeseosseo keuraeyaman haesseosseo
Neoreul wonhaeseo seolmyeongdo byeon-myeongdo eobshi ni iptu-reul
ppaeasat-ji
Michin jishiyeot-jiman hajiman mworado achirhan charishan
Jeoldae mot ijeul mot ijeul dulmanye giyeong mandeu-reoyaman haesseosseo

My voice started to crack up during the chorus so I stopped singing, letting the cool breeze blow on my face to dry my tears instead. That was when someone suddenly back hugged me and I really screamed. Out of shock, surprise and fear.

That someone spun me around and I crashed right into his chest since I was relatively short as compared to him. My scream was muffled and I stopped screaming when I realized that he had no bad intent. We stayed like that until he pulled away and I was surprised at myself for not pushing him away earlier.

“Why are you crying?”

That husky voice sounded familiar.. Junhyung oppa? Ani. How could he enter the dorm without the key? Plus, no one knew about my early arrival apart from Peniel oppa and BTOB. So, maybe one of them? But wasn’t everyone asleep already? It was already past midnight.

I suddenly felt someone wiping the tears away from my eyes and I looked up to see a pair of brown eyes staring at me worriedly.

“M-minhyuk oppa!?” I stuttered, still in shock.

“Did I scare you?” He asked softly, pushing back the strand of hair that was poking at my eye.

“A-ani.. I mean yes! What the hell are you doing!?” My reflexes kicked in and I pushed him away with as much force as i could muster. He stumbled backwards due to the sudden push.

“I..”

“You what? Don’t think I’m going to be nice just because you’re oppa’s hyung! I don’t care!” I glared at him and stomped off.

“Why did I do that? I always get angry whenever I’m guilty.. But for what? I didn’t do anything..” I mumbled to myself and opened the door carefully.

I got a shock when I saw Sungjae standing behind the door rubbing his eyes and stifled a scream.

‘Jinjja! Just how many times do they want to scare me!?’ I mentally cursed at no one in particular.

“Noona.. Why are you up? It’s not morning yet right? I couldn’t sleep without you beside me,” He pouted.

“I.. I was thirsty so I went to get a drink,” I lied, not wanting him to know about what happened earlier on.

“You’re done right? Let’s sleep!” He smiled and pulled me along.

I climbed into bed after him and was surprised when he suddenly wrapped his arms around me. I was going to remove them when he whispered something to me.

‘This guy really knows how to make me feel better.. I really envy his future girlfriend, what a pity he’s younger than me,’ I smiled, looking at him sleeping and snuggled closer to him.

“Hyung stop making so much noise early in the morning! You’re going to wake her up!”

“How can I not when that’s my sister you’re hugging!”

“Hyung we didn’t do anything!”

I covered my ears in an attempt to block out the noises which were irritating me to no end.

“Hyung you woke her up!”

“Yah! Says the one who was speaking so loudly right beside her!”

I opened my eyes, preparing to lash out at the culprits who disturbed me from my sleep, only to see oppa and Sungjae.

“Ohayou Sungjae, good morning oppa!”

“Yah why did you greet him first!”

“Because you’re my brother?” I replied in a matter-of-fact tone.

“What kind of answer is that!?”

“Noona! You know Japanese!?”

“Well, let’s just say I was influenced,” I nodded.

“Fine ignore me. Since both of you are up, Sungjae, please go and wash up before we leave you behind,” Peniel oppa glared at him and left the room.

By the time we reached the kitchen, almost all of them were done eating and left to wait in their van downstairs. The only ones remaining were me, Sungjae and Minhyuk oppa. I chose to sit with Sungjae since things were awkward after what happened last night.

“Hyung, how was the hug in the balcony last night?”

I choked on the bread I was eating and stared at Sungjae.

~Minhyuk POV~

“Hyung, how was the hug in the balcony last night?”

I was drinking water when he asked that which made me nearly choke on it.

‘This maknae, is going to get it later!’ I glared at him.

“I hugged her to sleep last night after she came back you know?” He leant in and whispered at my ear.

“Hyung, I’m going down first! See you later!” He smiled and waved to me as if nothing happened.

“Bye noona!”

Somehow, I didn’t feel nice when he said that. I took a deep breath and glanced at you, who was staring at Sungjae with a dumbfounded expression on her face and didn’t even respond when he said bye to her.

‘She let him hug her? But she pushed me away? ..’

I quickly finished what remained of my breakfast and followed after Sungjae because I didn’t want to be alone with her.

‘Does Sungjae like her? He’s really close to her too..’

That was all I could think of as I took one last look at her, who was now continuing to eat her bread, and left the dorm.


Ahh i'm having test tomorrow and i'm still over here writing fanfics omg >< oh and i'm going to reply to comments in here from now on~^^

seobbieland: Hehe same taste! ^^

helloangel123: Thanks to you i had the inspiration to write all of a sudden! gomawo! <3 hope you liked it! ^^