Chapter 37

I Hate Alphas!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun POV

I look at the little bean on my hand as my tears form on the corner of my eyes. “Oh well, little bean, it’s finally nice to meet you. I’m sure appa will love you as much as I do.” I look at the little angel who is now sleeping on my arm wrapped in the warm bundle of cloth. A soft knock on the door, as I look at the direction and hum softly to let the person come in. The familiar baby Yoda is here, as he enters gently and quietly and walks towards the bedside. “Look, Yeollie. After 9 months, we finally can meet our little bean.” I whisper to him as I show him our lil bean on my arms. Yeollie's eyes start to get teary as he wraps his long arm around my shoulder gently and his lips on my cheek, “Thank you for delivering smoothly and safely, Hyunnie. And also, welcome to the world, our little bean.” I lean my head on his broad chest as both of us shed a tear of happiness for our newborn baby.

“Hello there. Sorry to disturb both of you, as we need to register the baby name in the birth certificate.” Dr. Min steps into the room as she greets us with a big smile. I turn to look at Yeollie as both of us nod our head, “Yes, we have decided his name, Park Ha-Joon, with the meaning of great talent or a very handsome person. I hope you can grow up to be great kids that fill with happiness and also talents that only you have. And I hope you will have your father's gene for the handsome, yet gentle baby.” Chanyeol lets out a low chuckle as he caresses my hair gently, “I just hope the baby will have your gene more, as you have a talented voice and also beauty.”

Min clears gently to get the lovebird attention, “Alrighty~ I will put the name as Park Ha-Joon on the birth certificate. And the nurse will come by later to nurse the baby into our baby’s room and you can go back home with your baby by tomorrow evening.” Unconsciously, I brought my baby closer to my embrace as I heard that, due to the maternal instinct. “Can the baby just stay here?” Min shakes her head, “Our nurse and I will be watching over yours and Jaejoong-nim baby for the next 24 hours. And the baby will be with you again in the morning, as you will be needing rest. And Chanyeol-nim, please help to nurse Baekhyun-nim and make sure that he wears comfortable clothes and easy access to the toilet for the next 1 month, as it will take time to heal up.” I pout slightly when I notice that the baby can’t be with me, but I kinda understand that. And Channie is taking down the notes on the Dr. Min instruction real close. “Is there any restriction on food wise?” She nods her head, “As he just gave birth, it’s advisable to not eat anything spicy, or too oily. The food can be flavorful but not too salty, we will give the menu plan or we can adjust to send the meal plan for the next 1 month too.” Channie hums in response, “It will be best if we can get the meal plan from the hospital directly, as it will be more accurate to what Hyunnie can eat for now.” Min nods her head as she writes down on the order, “Alright then. Let me know if you have any questions, but for now, please have a good rest.” She bows her head as she leaves our room.

“Aga-ya~ Eomma and appa will need to let you go for one night, but we will meet again in the morning. Be kind to the nurse and sleep nicely, little bean.” I kiss the baby forehead gently as I wrap him with my scents and Chanyeol puts out his scent and pheromones as well, so that the baby will still feel that we are still with him. Not long after, the nurse comes to our room and reluctantly I let my baby go with her. “It’s okay, Hyunnie. We will see him again in the morning, our Ha-Joon.” I smile gently as I come closer to Channie, as he wraps his arms around me on his embrace. Both of us are laying down on the hospital bed and as I close my eyes, I immediately fall asleep due to the tiredness. Channie kisses my forehead as he whispers, “Thank you once again, my wife. Have a good rest. I love you so much…” Unconsciously, as if I hear his words, my lips slightly curls up to smile.

Yunho POV

I carry Hee-Young in my arm, “We need to be quiet when we enter the room, as Dr. Mae says that the baby is sleeping on eomma’s embrace.” Hee-Young nods excitedly as she makes the silence sign. I take a deep breath as I knock on the door gently, and a soft hum in response for me to open the door. And there they are, my both beautiful angels, both my wife and also our baby. I try to hold back my tears, but as I sit right next to him on the bedside with Hee-Young in my arms, I start to tear up. “Appa, gwenchanayo?” Hee-Young asks concernly as she looks back at me, and to Jae and then to the baby. I nod my head as I wipe my tears, “Appa is just happy that your eomma is fine and healthy, as well as our newborn in the family.” Jae lets out a soft chuckle as he looks at the baby with the biggest smiles, “Our little baby is born healthily without any issues. And I think the biggest baby right now is your appa, don’t you think so, princess?” Hee-Young giggles as she nods in agreement.

I pretend to pout as both of them tease me, “Oh well, it’s okay to be the biggest baby. So that your eomma will spoil me more in the future too.” Hee-Young looks at me with unbelievable eyes, “Andwae! Only me and my little brother can be the biggest baby, because eomma will alway spoil both of us, right, eomma?” Me and Jae look at each other before we end up laughing as quietly as possible as we do not want to wake the baby up. “Younggie and our little baby will always be eomma’s forever baby. So don’t worry, ne?” Hee-Young nods her head repeatedly before she tries to see the baby closer and I place Younggie on the bed next to her eomma. “Can I touch his cheek, eomma?” Jae nods, “You can, but you have to be very gentle, ne? Because the baby is still very weak.” Hee-Young nods head head as she gently touches the baby cheek with her fingertips and her eyes sparkle in excitement as she looks up to both of us.

I look at Jae as I caress his back gently and sit closer to him as my hand wraps around his shoulder, “Thank you for being safe and also for giving birth to our baby healthily.” He leans his head to my shoulder as he hums in response, “Thank you for being a great father to Hee-Young and also for being and staying by my side for everything.” Both of us whisper to each other as Hee-Young giggles as she pulls the hem of his shirt gently, “Look eomma, the baby is holding my finger and his hand is so tiny.” Both of us chuckle as I caress Hee-Young’s hair gently, “I hope you will be a great sister to your little brother and both of you will grow up as the combo pair that can fill the world with happiness and kindness.” I nod my head, “And appa will always protect our family forever from any kind of danger.” Hee-Young hugs me as she can’t hug him with the baby in between.

A soft knock on the door as Dr. Mae enters our room, “Sorry to disturb your family time, but I will need to get the baby name for the baby certificate. Have both of you decided on the name yet?” Jae looks at me, Hee-Young, then to our baby, “Yes, I decided the name for our baby. His name will be Jeong-Eun, which has the meaning of a person who is righteous and kind. His family name will be Jung.” I looked at him with big eyes, as Dr. Mae wrote down the name, “Before I leave the room, let me inform you on what will happen next. So the nurse will be coming in later to bring your baby to the nursery room, as me and the nurse will be watching over the baby for the next 24 hours. And after that, you and the baby will be released by tomorrow evening. Also, you will need to take care of your meal, as you have to have a balanced diet, hence, would you prefer the hospital to take care of your meal for the ne

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter