Chapter 24

I Hate Alphas!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jae POV

After he left the room to cook for us, I grabbed the file from the table beside the bed, as I wanted to know more about his medical condition. I’m not saying that I’m still caring about what happened to him before, but no matter how much I want to get away from this, I need to be strong enough to face him in the court that day. I took a deep breath and exhaled it slowly, as one of my palms rested on my tummy to rub it gently, as I could feel that the lil’ baby was slightly uncomfortable as if he/she understood my worry. “Don’t worry, lil’ baby. Eomma is fine, and I need to read this file, so that eomma could build a safer environment, when you’re born to this world.” I continued to caress my tummy, as my eyes now focused on reading the file.

[CONFIDENTIAL - BYUNG PSYCHIATRIST HOSPITAL]

PATIENT NAME: PARK YOOCHUN

AGE: 16 YEARS OLD

DATE: 30 JULY 2013

DISORDER: OBSESSIVE LOVE DISORDER

NOTE:

He was being admitted after the incident, the parents mentioned that he was being seduced by the omega that he was closed with and he ended up giving in to the omega’s seduction as the omega’s got into Estrus period. When I asked Yoochun, who was the omega’s name? He replied, “oh, he’s the one who loves me, Kim Jaejoong.” And I asked him, did he confirm with Jaejoong, if he was indeed in love with him, “Of course, I confessed to him after school in the classroom, and I went out to buy drinks for him, while he digested my confession. And when I returned back, he told me that he forgot to eat the pill, as he got into his first Estrus period. See, he never forgot to eat the pill, but he chose to forget to drink that pill. He’s simply seducing me to sleep with him, as I believe that he would like to get into Estrus with me, so that I could give him my seed for our children in the future.” Whatif Jaejoong was not in love with you? But he truly forgot to drink his pill, and the reason why he could be comfortable with you might be because he trusted you as a close friend or perhaps, brother? He growled at the mention of his brother and close friend, “Doctor, are you, perhaps, suggesting that I’m deluding myself that Jae might not be in love with me at all?” He let out a laugh, that was actually quite intimidating to hear, if I am not an alpha, I would be affected by it. “Remember this clearly, Jaejoong is mine, and I told you the exact thing last year, that I, Park Yoochun, is the only one who is worth being by his side, and also, I’m the perfect alpha to build the nest together with Jae Jae.” Again, whatif Jaejoong did not see you as a lover? What will you do? “Simple, I will lock him somewhere else and until the day, he gave birth to our child, I will confess to him again and again, that only I, Park Yoochun, would be the only person who will accept him as what he is, as he is no longer pure.” I, as his doctor, and psychiatrist, even on this point, before I could continue for my next questions, I would suggest his parents admit him to the hospital as early as today, as the treatment is now necessary and if we don’t treat it again… I can’t even imagine what else he would do in the future.

The bedroom door opened, as I startled and closed the file and looked at the two smiling brightly, as they walked closer to the bed. I placed the file on the table, as Yunnie put Hee-Young down on the bed and she walked carefully towards me, before wrapping her small arms around my neck as I hugged her. Yunnie placed the plate of the corndogs on the table, on top of the file, as I could see his forehead frowned and I quickly mouthed him I’m fine, as I did not want to make Hee-Young worried.

“Eomma eomma, appa just made cheese corndogs for us~~ It smells so delicious, can we eat it now?” She said excitedly as she looked at me with her sparkling eyes. “Of course, Younggie. That’s why I asked appa to make it for us, cause eomma knows you would love to eat it as well.” Yunnie sat down beside me, as he caressed Younggie hair gently and looked at my eyes, “Here, try it and let appa know, if appa cook it according to what both of you expecting.” He gave each of us a corndog and looked at us nervously, as both me and Hee-Young took a bite and munched it slowly and both of us made eye contact and immediately Younggie knew what I wanted to do.

Silence filled the room, as we continued munching without giving any comments, and Yunnie finally could not hold it back any longer as he asked once again, “Come on~ Let me know how does it taste, pretty please? Is it bad? Or is it good?” We stayed silent, before Yunnie suddenly looked down and both of us could not hold it any longer and laughed. Yunnie immediately looked at both of us and he crossed his arms as he sulked, “Yaa! Jae and Younggie, why are both of you teasing me?” Younggie quickly got up and reached out to Yunnie, “Mianhae, appa~ Eomma and I love to do this to each other, whenever we are doing something new together. And this is the best cheesy corndogs, after eomma~~” I nodded my head, and reached out with my free hand to intertwined our fingers together, “I agree with Hee-Young, your cheese corndogs reached my expectations as well. Thank you, Yunnie for cooking for us.”

Yunnie still slightly sulked, but at the end, as both of us were looking at him with puppy eyes stares, he gave up pretty quickly, before hugging both of us in his embrace. “Alright, apology accepted and excuse accepted as well. Now, let me try to eat it as well and we needed to take shower before halmoni returned back to our place in the evening.” Younggi ears perked up, “Appa Appa~ can we use the bathtub today and fill it with lots of bubbles and ducklings?” Yunnie chuckled as he nodded his head, “Yes, we can do that later. Let’s continue to eat first one?” Both Younggie and I nodded as three of us eating the corndogs while casually talking about Hee-Young days.

Baekhyun POV

I’ve been going back and forth from toilet to bed and bed to toilet, as I kept on vomiting out everything that I digested earlier. Channie has been worried so much, as he patted my back gently, while I vomited and helped me to gargle and carried me to the bed as I laid there tiredly. “Hyunnie, let’s visit the doctor before we go back to the penthouse.” I shook my head, “It’s alright, Channie. This is normal for the first three months, the nauseous, the morning sickness, the vomiting and the weird appetite cravi...” I, once again, rushed to the toilet as I covered my mouth, to ensure nothing spilled on my way there. Channie fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter