Chapter 40 (Part 1)

I Hate Alphas!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In Jae’s Room

“Jaejoong-nim, I will only apply a natural make up on your face, as you already have a very nice skin.” said the make-up artist, while applying a slight blush on Jae’s fair face. After that, she takes the light red lipstick and apply it to Jae’s lip. “There you go, please let me know if you still need anything, and I will help to apply it on you.” Jae nods his head and the make-up artist leaves the room for now. 

Jae looks at the mirror and he still can’t believe that today is finally the day of his marriage with Yunnie. Sometimes, Jae still feels that what if this is just a dream that he would like it to happen, ever since the first encounter on the blind-date event. What if… a knock on the door makes Jae stop all his thoughts, “Please come in.”

“Omo-ya~ my son, you look so beautiful today, right, Younggie?” Jae’s mom carries Jeong-eun while walks in with Hee-Young and Yunnie's mom. Jae carries Hee-Young up on his arms, while greets both of his mom and mom-in-law. “I’m sorry, mom. I need to trouble both of you to take care of both Hee-Young and Jeong-Eun… I hope that they are…” Both moms shake their head at the same time, “You and Yunho are the same, but please don’t worry. Both of us wish both of you to have more happiness from today onwards. And no matter what happens, remember that communication is always the biggest thing in a relationship, because without that, there will be lots of conflicts or misunderstanding.” Yunho’s mom gently pats my shoulder as she smiles at Jae. 

“She’s right, Jae-ah. Eomma knows both of you love and care for each other truly. Trust and sincerity are other things that play a part as well. And for both Younggie and Jeonggie, don’t worry about them today and until you’re back from your honeymoon. Both of us will take care of our grandchildren, as you guys deserve to have this break and relaxation too.”  Jae’s mom smiles at Jae as she gently sways her body to ensure that Jeonggie is still sleeping. 

“And if Yunho is being mean to you, tell me. I will kick my son immediately so that he would not dare to do anything mean to you.” And with that comment from Yunho’s and his mom, Jae feels all his worries disappear instantly and let out a genuine smile and laugh. “Eomma, Halmoni, why are you guys laughing?” Hee-Young looks around as she wonders, “It’s because today is a happy day, Younggie.” Jae kisses Younggie’s cheek. 

Suddenly, the door just open and before they turn to look who has just entered, the loud noise that all of them recognized, “Omo ya~ Why are you guys having fun before me, Baekhyun arrives~” Hee-Young immediately ask Jae to puts her down, as she notices that Ha Neul is here too with Junsu. “Aigo… Eomma, if Yunho sees this, he will faint on the spot. Our daughter has already found someone as her partner at this age.” The adults all turn to look at Ha Neul who is blushing until his ears are so red, while Hee-Young just smiles while holding Ha Neul hand. 

Then, Junsu passes the present to Jae, “This is our wedding present for you. Joon Gi hyung is going to see Yunho and also together with Chanyeol hyung.” Baek nods his head, “Cause we are your groomsmaids, so we just want to ensure that everything that we have asked you to prepare, I hope you have prepared it well.” Jae immediately blushes as he remembers what Baekhyun and Junsu have talked with him about last night. “What do you mean by that?” Both of the moms pretend to not understand, but they can guess from Jae’s reaction that it is something adulterous. “Eomma… Baek and Junsu already teases me, and now both of you too?” Jae complains and the rest of the adults are laughing and talks for a little longer before the wedding planner mentions that the time is almost here, so we do the final check, before everyone leaves the room except for my mom. 

“Jae-ah, eomma is happy that you can find your happiness now. You have gone through lots of things ever since you were young. And I hope that you will no longer be trapped with your past and hope that every step that you take now is going to be better and only happiness will come into both of your lifes.” Jae’s mom holds Jae’s hand, as she looks at his eyes. Jae bites his inner cheeks as he can feel his tears form on his eyes. “In a relationship, there’s always ups and downs, arguments, fights, tears, but eomma knows that both of you will grow stronger and overcome all the obstacles in lifes. And anytime you need eomma’s help, eomma will always be there for you like always.” Jae hugs his mom tight as his body shakes and lets out the tears that he has been holding. He feels his burden has been lifted off, as his eomma has always been there ever since he was young until today. Jae’s mom just gently pats on his back to calm Jae’s down. After that, she quickly asks the make-up artist to fix the make-up, before they walk out from the room towards the altar. 

In Yunho’s room

Yunho keeps on fixing his tie and looks at the mirror, before he paces back and forth in the room as he feels nervous, since he can’t even go and see Jae, as they say that it is bad luck to see your husband before the altar. “Hyung, stop pacing back and forth. You will be fine and so does Jae.” Chanyeol starts to feel dizzy as Yunho keeps on doing the same thing for the past 15 minutes. “You don’t know how I feel… I want to see him, but I can’t. And why is it so unfair that my eomma can see him in the wedding suit, but not me…” 

Joon Gi wants to laugh, but he decides to not, as he knows he would act the same way as Yunho, if it’s going to be his and Junsu’s wedding. “Hyung, I know how you feel exactly, as I have been through this last time with Baek and trust me, everything will be perfectly turned out better when you see him walks to the altar.” Chanyeol smiles as he remembers the day that he gets married to Baekhyun on the beachside. 

Yunho’s mom suddenly enters the room, and that makes Chanyeol and Joon Gi stand up immediately, “Sorry for the sudden interruption, both of you just relax. I’m just here to see how’s my son doing, and as expected, are you feeling nervous?” Yunho just lets out a deep sigh as he nods, “Do you take any picture of Jae’s wearing his wedding suit?” Yunho’s mom nods his head, “Of course, and I will need to take your pictures too, as Chanyeol actually has been telling me that you have been pacing non stop for the past 15 minutes.” Yunho’s ears only care about Jae's wedding suit, “But I can’t show it to you, because it’s taboo. They said to get ready, as you will need to be on the altar in another 2 to 3 minutes. So Chanyeol and Joon Gi-ssi, can you guys wait at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter