Chapter 21

I Hate Alphas!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun POV

“Channie, I’m worried about Jae's condition… I mean, Yunho hyung even gets hurt, and I’m glad you’re not hurt as well, since I know how good you are in defending, since you’re holding black belt.” We closed the store early today, as both of us were not resting at our home. “Hyunnie, baby, please calm down, nothing will happen to Jaejoong, I’m sure Yunho hyung will take care of him well. And you need to be stress free, as the doctor told you to not be stressed, otherwise it could affect badly on our little bean.” I took a deep breath and released it and repeated it a few times as Channie embraced me, as both of us were laying on the bed together. He caressed my back gently as I inhaled his scent and pheromones to make me calm down, “Jae… He might be pregnant as well, but he is unsure, as they only have like few times, but they never wore a , not even once… If something happens with his lil’ baby inside his tummy, I’m sure it will affect him more…” Channie let out a sigh, as he kissed the top of my head, “For now, let’s hope for the best for both of them, baby… And let’s go to meet up with them at the penthouse tomorrow, as I think they will need time alone tonight.” I nodded my head, “And could you call Junsu and tell him that we are not opening the store tomorrow?” He nodded his head, as he grabbed his phone and quickly sent a message to Junsu.

Chanyeol: Junsu, this is Chanyeol. I believe you have seen whatever is happening today from the news, and we are closing the store tomorrow, but will let you know if we are reopening on the next day itself.

Junsu: Yeah, hyung. I’ve seen the news, is Jaejoong Hyung alright? I mean, I’m pretty sure that he should be more worried than anyone else right now, as I can sense that guy is quite a dangerous one.

Chanyeol: He should be fine, as Yunho hyung is with him together. I’ll let you know if we need you to be here with us. Take care of yourself, and protect your nephew, as that bastard, based on what I’ve known from Hyunnie, that he saw both of you, when you coincidentally meet up with Jae at the school.

Junsu: Sure, hyung. You don’t need to worry about me, I’ll make sure to stay safe. Talk to you again later on.

I grabbed his phone away and placed it on the table. “Channie, enough of talking with Junsu as well… I need your warmth and also could you give me more of your scents, little beans seem to like it as well.” He blinked and nodded his head, while his palm gently caressed my tummy and I closed my eyes as I drifted off to my own dreamland, due to the exhaustion that I felt today. Chanyeol continued to caress my tummy, until I fell asleep.

Chanyeol POV

After Baekhyun had fallen asleep, I stretched my arm to grab the phone and texted Yunho hyung, to check on his and Jaejoong's condition, but I never left the bed, nor did I want to leave Hyunnie's side.

Chanyeol: Hyung, how are you? Is everything alright? Jaejoong earlier, once I told him about what was happening, he immediately rushed out to your side, and I could not calm him down.

Yunho: He’s a little bit shaken, as I did not really tell him my plan and I actually never thought that the bastard would show his true color instantly at our second meeting. But, according to the report today from the receptionist, he seemed to make one of our waiters in fear. Could you help to check tomorrow?

Chanyeol: He made trouble even with our employee?? Can we add this to the additional case for his one? And Hyung, have you informed Jae that we will need to be at the court, when Yoochun’s case would be raised by the judge?

Yunho: I am about to tell him that, as he just calmed down from his own panic attack. Anyway, thank you for your help earlier today, I did not manage to say that to you, as many things were happening at the shortest time. And get some rest, and take care of Baekhyun. Congratulations to the baby, and I hope everything will go smoothly from now on.

Chanyeol: nah, hyung. You don’t need to thank me, that’s what friends are for as well. Thanks, hyung! I hope Jaejoong hyung is pregnant as well, so we could be parents at the same time. Goodnight and we will head to your penthouse tomorrow.

I placed my phone on the table, before I looked at the angel who was now sleeping. I caressed his hair gently as I kissed his forehead. “Goodnight, my Hyunnie and also, our little bean.” I caressed his tummy gently, before I pulled him closer to my embrace and placed the blanket on both of us and slept.

Jaejoong POV

Yunho carried me all the way up to our penthouse, as I could not feel any strength on my legs, after I rushed all the way to his office to ensure that he was fine. Now, I laid on our bed, as Yunho sat next to me and he was currently on the phone call due to the issues earlier. I laid my head on his lap, as I closed my eyes, while his fingers gently caressed my hair to calm me down. I wrapped my arms around his waist, as I thought about the earlier thing that Chanyeol told me that Yoochun, the bastard, hurt Yunnie, and I was glad that Chanyeol was there to protect Yunnie as well, otherwise, I could not imagine whatif the knife did not scratch Yunnie, but what if… it was stabbed right on his heart area, or his neck?? My body trembled and I could feel my tears forming on my eyes, as I could not imagine if Yunnie got hurt more than this.

Yunnie noticed something wrong with me, he ended his call and immediately placed it on the table, “Baby… Baby… Hey… Come here.” His strong arms immediately pulled me to sit on his lap as one of his arms wrapped around my waist, and another free hand tilted my chin as he looked at me. I opened my eyes as tears fell from my eyes, “I… I… Is it because of me, Yunnie? I mean… If you never knew me, then you would never see Y...Yoochun… and he would not hurt you, if I am never in the pic…” He placed his finger right on my lips as he looked at me and frowned, “Baby… Jaejoong, we’ve talked about this since the beginning and I never regret, not even once that I could meet you in my life and also I could not describe the happiness that I feel when I finally see you on that day, and now, you’re my boyfriend. Also, I’m so happy that Hee-Young accepts me as his appa, even though it was just a short period of time.” I stayed silent as he continued to speak, “And, I asked you last night, if you could trust me, and you said you can, so I do what I need to do to protect both of you. Even if my life would be in danger, I would not mind it, as long as I could protect both of you in my life, as my family and you, the love of my life.”

The more I heard him speak, the more I could not stop my tears as the love that Yunnie gave me, was something that I never expected, at least, not in this life, but he changed my whole life, and also adding another happiness for me, together with Hee-Young. “So baby, I know this might not be an ideal situation, but I need to explain to you certain things on what would happen next.” I nodded my head as I tilted my head up and wiped my tears. I took a deep breath in and his scent calmed me down instantly. “Yes, but I think you need to pick up your phone first, your eomma is calling you. It must be quite urgent, we talk later

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter