Chapter 34

I Hate Alphas!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun POV

Today Channie and Hyung will be busy, because of the new business deal and Channie says there might be a surprise on who will be participating but none can be said until the audition is over. And I’m going to be helping Jae Jae to prepare for their wedding, which I am very excited to do, since planning a wedding for your best friend would be the best thing ever. “Hyunnie, do you think this is alright?” Jae frowns as he is looking at the napkin color and design for the table. “Well, since you mentioned to me that you prefer to have light and tranquil color, white will do great for the napkin, and pair it with midnight blue table cloth. You can also place candles and fake flowers as the centerpiece for each table, like this.” I quickly place the table cloth on the table and centerpiece as the sample of what I have told him earlier.

(Souce: intimateweddings.com)

Jae's eyes sparkles as he hugs me, “Oh my, Hyunnie!! This is a great combination, and I’m glad that you are helping me to plan out the wedding preparation. I don’t feel like disturbing Yunnie, as he is busy with work itself. I thought that I could do it by myself.” I chuckle lightly as I pat his shoulder gently, “Well, as pregnant wives, we need to help each other on everything. We're going to have a great pair of children too.” We never expect that we would have exactly the same gender for our babies, which is a boy, and both of us agreed that if our children turned out to love each other, we would give them the green light immediately, but our husbands are grumpy as they are quite protective towards the unborn child. Jae laughs as he remembers the incident during the time both of us talk about the children's future. “It’s not a wonder that both of the alphas are possessive or overprotective, as it’s one of their natural traits. Oh, do you think this decoration of the venue and altar will be good? Because we have separate functions between the time of the ceremony and also the banquet. And even though I told our parents that we want a simple wedding, the business people would need to be invited too.” I tap my fingertips on the table as I look at the design, “It would suit the theme and color of the table cloth and also the design. And I can assure you that it’s quite normal, and this time the scale has gone lower.”

(Source: pinterest)

I stopped for awhile before I presumed my conversation, “Channie's parents and my mom were planning for something big, but … because my dad was not approving our relationship, we decided to elope and had a simple wedding with our parents and siblings as witnesses.” Jae hugs me again, “I… I’m sorry, Hyunnie. I did not know about this. But if not mistaken, you and Channie just went to meet with your family right? And your brother has been hanging out at our cafe pretty much every day, to meet up with Junsu.” I nod my head as I smile at him, “Well, my father and I are finally apologizing to each other and because Channie brings us back together again. And about my brother, he told me that he met someone in the park previously, but I never thought that Junsu was the one he met. Also, he insists that Junsu is his fated pair, but as far as we know alpha and beta as a fated pair is just a myth that existed only once few hundred years ago.”

“That’s true, but Junsu told us a few days back that his result from the doctor is back. He is not an omega, but he is still a beta. The doctor said that beta, normally, will not be able to smell any scents or pheromones from alphas or omegas, but if Junsu really can smell one, he can be the myth of the alpha beta pair.” Jae says enthusiastically as he clasps his hands together, “It will be great if they can be together and we can be a huge family forever. Since, my mother instinct can feel that Hee-Young and Ha-Neul is another fated pair, which is an alpha and alpha pair.” I blink as I look at him with my big eyes, “What?! Are you serious? Oh my, this will be a great thing! But how did Hyung perceive the news?” He laughs as he remembers something from his mind, “He was upset that I did not tell him about this, but I have managed to com

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter