Chapter 18

I Hate Alphas!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yunho POV

We were getting ready to pick Hee-Young up, but then Chanyeol called me saying that there was an urgent meeting that came up during the board meeting and they needed me to review certain points. I groaned, as I did not like to let Jae pick her up by himself. I felt his hands gently squeezed on my shoulder, “Yunnie~ It’s fine. It’s not the first time that I picked her by myself, as I always do it before too. I will be careful and text you once we reach Miracle cafe, since Baekhyun asks me to accompany him to go somewhere today.” I let out a deep sigh, as I wrapped my arms around his thin waist and pulled him closer to me. “Alright, I will try not to be worried, cause I know both of my babies are strong enough to protect themselves.” I kissed his forehead gently, “Remember…” I kissed the tip of his nose, “to” I kissed his left cheek, “text” I kissed his right cheek, “me” I looked at his eyes and once he nodded his head, I immediately captured his lips gently, as he responded to my kiss and his hands wrapped around my neck as we both deepen our kiss, but before my tongue could enter his warm cavern, my phone rang out loud. Both of us let go of each other as I groaned, “We continue this further later, when there is no more interruption.” He nodded his head as he giggled lightly, and grabbed his scarf as he wore it around his neck warmly. I picked up the call, as both of us walked towards the lift.

Yunho: I’m coming down now, Chanyeol.

Chanyeol: Mianhae hyung. Another problem just occurred, one of the partners is about to negotiate with us a new deal, but with a condition, if we could not agree to their deal, they will immediately pull out from the project.

I groaned in frustration, but Jae immediately intertwined our fingers together and used his thumb to gently caress my hand to calm me down. I took a deep breath and released it slowly, and mouthed to him thank you.

Yunho: Meet me at my office, I will be there in 5 min.

Chanyeol: Alright. I’ll see you soon, Hyung.

When we reached the lobby, I immediately asked him again if he would be really fine to go there alone, and he assured me again and again that nothing will happen to him and Hee-Young. I sighed as I sent him into the car and reminded my driver to take care of both of them. After I waved and saw the car had gone from my sight, I immediately went up to my office to deal with all these nonsense problems.

Chanyeol POV

I was frustrated at the sudden new problems, as we never had these types of nonsense before. I re-read the other contracts and projects agreement in detail for I don’t know the nth time. The door abruptly banged open and closed, as I knew it already that it was hyung who just entered. He immediately sat on his chair as he took off his tie, “Give me the summary of the discussion earlier and which partner is acting up right now.”

I nodded my head and took out the tablet and presented it on the projector. “The board of directors were divided into half, as some of them did not agree on the expansion of the business to the entertainment industry, as it could lead to ashtray of the main purpose of the hotel industry. Another half mentioned that it would be a great opportunity to make use of the entertainment industry to actually expand the business opportunity scope. And not only that…” I pressed the next button, “The entertainment industry that we are supposed to be meeting up soon would be the PYC entertainment, however, another industry from the F&B coming in as well. This is where the trouble started. The 50% of the agreed directors, they preferred to have PYC entertainment for the further opportunities for Mirotic Hotel, which also would have a good brand reputation for Exotic hotel.” I pressed the next one again, as I noticed that Yunho's face was getting more and more expressionless, and this meant not good.

“As for the other 50%, they mentioned that if we could partner up with the F&B industries, we could introduce more varieties of food chains that we could do…” He slammed the table with his fist, I got slightly startled, but immediately remained composed. “I get the point of the board of directors, arrange the meeting with them once again within 1 week from today’s date. Oh and also, for F&B, who would be the person that we should meet up with?” I quickly put down the tablet on the table and opened the file project and placed it in front of him, “This project would be with Byun Tae Gu, recently, they just proposed an idea…” He raised one of his eyebrows, “Isn’t that Baekhyun father’s name?” I nodded my head, “If we are going to work with them, Baekhyun is not allowed to continue to work with the hotel, in terms of the coffee and bakery products that are occasionally supplied for the weekend menu in our hotel.” He shook his head, “That is ridiculous. Don’t tell me that his father is still not able to accept both of your marriages?” I let out a deep sigh as I nodded my head again, “It is not an easy journey, as I know how much Baekhyun actually misses his parents, especially his mom, but he always told me that as long as I stay next to him, he will be fine…” He clasped his hands together, as he started to think, “Tomorrow, we will be meeting up with PYC entertainment, I heard that the father and son … will come to our hotel. As for F&B, tell them we will not be able to accept their conditions, as we have built our relationship with Miracle cafe since the beginning and it would be better if they could both meet each other and also, you, to straighten up the issue one shot.” I bite my lower lips as I look down, “But what if… it worsens the condition of their current broken relationship…?” He leaned his back to the chair and crossed his arms as he looked at me, “Be confident, Chanyeol. I knew you since we were young, and you have been proven to know how to handle lots of situations. Now is your turn to smoothen the relationship and tell them that the marriage between men, especially in our society as alpa and omega, same- marriage is quite common. And not only that, you treat Baekhyun as an equal, and someone you love fully with your heart, so prove it to them.” I looked up at him as I took a deep breath and smiled at him, “Thanks hyung. I know you will always give out the right advice.” He chuckled lightly, “Okay so now… Let’s finish this up before dinner tonight.” Both of us rolled our sleeves up as we focused on the projects.

Hee-Young POV

The class was over like 5 minutes ago, and I saw the boy at the same place once again. I took a deep breath as I remembered what eomma told me last time that I could always keep trying to talk to people, until they can slowly open up to me. I walked closer to him and patted his shoulder gently, he turned in surprised before he stood there and looked at me. I waved my hand as I beamed my biggest smiles, “Hello! I’m not sure if you could remember me last time, but I’m Kim-Hee-Young, 5 years old, from the sunflower class. What’s your name?” He looked at my hand before looking back at me, “...”I puffed my cheeks as once again he just stayed silent, I looked down in disappointment, “Sorry, chingu… Hee-Young just wants to make friends with you… But if Hee-Young is annoying you… Hee-Young will go away…” He hesitated for a little bit as he started to panic, as he was not sure what to do.

“Kim Ha-Neul!” I looked up towards the voice, as I recognized that voice. The boy next to me also looked at the person who runned towards us. “Oh! Jun Jun Ahjussi!” I waved at him excitedly, as ahjussi stopped right in front of us. “Omo, Hee-Young ah! Ahjussi doesn’t know that you are studying at the same school with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter