Chapter 20

I Hate Alphas!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Park Yoochun POV

I was fixing my tie, while suddenly the door of my hotel room opened and my appa entered as he glared at me, “Park Yoochun, I received a complaint from the receptionist earlier, hearing that guest room number 980 was scaring one of the waiters in the breakfast area today. Did I not tell you to not make any problem?” I shrugged my shoulders as I continued to fix my tie, but my appa immediately grabbed my shoulder hard as he turned to look at him, “If only you’re not my only son, I will never ever bring you back to South Korea to inherit our business. You’re nothing but bringing shame to our name, but we managed to save you from all the problems that you have created before until today. This will be your last chance to prove that you’re still worthy to carry our Park family name. But if you dare to ruin this business chance, trust me, even your eomma would not be able to stop me from throwing you into a mental institution.”

I pushed his hands away from my shoulder as I looked down at him, “Hey old man. I never even want to carry along the business line, unless” I smirked, “If you could keep your both eyes closed while I screw every single rookie that we have in our entertainment, then I will keep myself good just for today.” He immediately raised his palm high up and slapped on my cheek hard, “You’re nothing but a thrash. We raised you well since the beginning, but it was ruined by the time you get much closer to that omega. That damn omega could not cure your obsession, and we have told you since beginning that we, alpha, will only carry a pureblood line with another alpha. So keep your damn mouth shut for today, otherwise, I rather kill you with my own hands.” I looked at the mirror as I wiped away the blood that leaked from my lips, as I smirked and laughed, he wanted to speak more, but suddenly his phone rang and he picked it up and walked to the balcony to answer it.

“Why are you calling me? Everything’s alright?” I poured a cup of red wine for myself, as I walked to the balcony door to hear his conversation. “I have told you that today's schedule is only for the Mirotic Hotel, because it will be a huge opportunity for us to be working together with the biggest hotel industry chain in South Korea.” He let out a deep sigh, “Fine. I will be there soon.” I took a sip of my red wine, as he hung up the call and glared at me. “Stop drinking alcohol right in the day time. I need to rush back for another important meeting. Don’t ruin this business opportunity. Understand?” I shrugged my shoulder as he groaned and walked out from my room and left me alone with my wine. “Oh well, at least the old man is not there. So I can speak to check with that vice president, how’s the taste of my baby Jaejoong…” I laughed as I thought about it, “He should return both of them back to me, as I’m finally back to South Korea. Wait for me, sweet baby Jaejoong, I can’t wait to taste you again.” I gulped down the rest of the wine and fixed the slight bruise with some foundation before I headed out to the meeting room.

Yunho POV

I sat down on the couch in my office with Chanyeol, as we both waited for the arrival of the PYC entertainment, but I noticed my phone received a message, Dear Jung-nim. I would like to sincerely apologize as there is an urgent meeting that I could not avoid, but my son, Park Yoochun, would be attending the meeting today to talk about the agreement. I hope you could understand my situation, and once again, I would like to apologize for the inconvenience. I raised one of my eyebrows, “Chanyeol, the main owner of the business would not be here today. But stay here with me, as I don’t know if I could keep calm 100%, as the son … would be the one meeting us.” Chanyeol nodded his head, as I have told him about Park Yoochun incidents and the relevance to my baby’s case. So we need to handle this professionally and I hope I could keep my calm composure all the way. I looked at the evidence that I kept in my drawer, that contained his mental illness situation and disorder that was not treated since then and also all his dirty businesses involvement in both South Korea and Japan.

I heard the knock on my door, “Yunho-nim, our guest from PYC entertainment is here.” I nodded my head to Chanyeol, “Please bring him in and make sure no one entered the room until we’re done.” Chanyeol told the receptionist, as she returned to the front to bring in the guest and left 3 of us in the room. I stood up and offered my hand, “Hello again, Park-nim. I believed we met at the lift last time, let me formally introduce myself. I’m Jung Yunho, the Vice President of the Mirotic hotel.” He let out a professional smile as he shook my hand, “Oh, yes! We met before in the lift, nice to meet you once again, Jung-nim. Please call me, Yoochun.” I gripped his hand slightly hard before letting it go. “Sure, Yoochun-ssi. Please have a seat. Just to inform you, this is Park Chanyeol, he’s my secretary who has been working with me for the past 3 years.” Chanyeol bowed his head slightly before offering the tea to him.

“So, let’s talk about the business straightaway, as I have received a message from your father that he was not able to be here today due to an urgent meeting. And I know since you’re a busy man yourself, so let’s not waste any more time.” I noticed that there was a slight bruise near his cheek, but I did not want to think too much about it, as it was not that important for me. “Sure. I’m sure you’re a busy man yourself, especially, you have a wife and a child with you now.” I slightly stopped what I was doing as I gritted my teeth and kept my professional smile to him, “Oh, we have yet to be married, but we’re planning on it right now. I guess the word must have travelled around, as I have yet to make an official announcement on that.” I opened the file as Chanyeol projected the slides on the screen. “I heard a rumor saying that your wife-to-be is an omega, and the child is not your child either. Why are you willing to build a relationship with an omega who is not pure anymore?” I could feel the veins on my forehead forming as my palms have turned to fists, but I calmed down again and leaned back on the couch, as I looked at him.

I cou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter