Chapter 39

I Hate Alphas!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The night before the wedding

“Jae, is it really impossible for us to stay together tonight?” Jae shakes his head, “I’m sorry, Yunnie. But it’s taboo as per our parents tradition for the couple to stay together right before the wedding.” Yunnie lets out a deep sigh as he pulls Jae into his embrace. “This will be our first night away without each other after we stay t…” Baek and Channie clear their throat loudly to get their attention and so do their mothers, “Oh my goodness gracious! It’s only one night, and we are having bachelor’s parties tonight, not like we are going to separate you guys to two different time zones! And after tomorrow, you guys will be staying with each other forever!” Baek teases them right away and it does work, as Jae blushes furiously and hides his face in Yunnie embrace. Chan just laughs out loud like usual as he cheers on his Baek to continuously tease them.

Both of their mothers step in and stop Baek from teasing them further, “That’s enough, Baekhyun. And Yunho, be a grown up adult, son. Jae will only be separated from you for one night and you will be seeing each other tomorrow at the altar.” Hae-Ra pinches his son's ear in front of everyone and Yunnie sulks but nods his head in understanding. Jae crouches down and looks at Hee-Young, “Hee-Young, be a good sister and take care of your little brother alright?” Hee-Young nods and jumps excitedly, “Don’t worry, eomma. Hee-Young will take care of Eunnie carefully.” Jae chuckles as he kisses Hee-Young’s forehead before he stands up and looks at his eomma, who is now carrying Jeong-Eun on her arm, “And eomma, I’m sorry to ask you to take care of Jeong-Eun and Hee-Young for the next 2 weeks.” Young Ja chuckles as she smiles as she looks at Jae, “Silly kid. Eomma is more than happy to take care of both of them for you and Yunho. Hae-Ra will be helping to take care of the children as well. And I’m finally relieved that you can find your happiness, so please fill only with more and more good memories, alright?” Jae eyes getting teary as he listens to the words from his eomma and they both hugs each other carefully so as not to squish Jeong-Eun who is peacefully sleeping on his grandmother’s arm.

“Alrighty! Now, Jae will be going with me, and Junsu~ And have fun guys, but Chanyeol, remember to reject those betas/omegas/or even the alphas who are trying to get your attention and show them your ring finger. Understand?” Baek looks at Channie in a very serious mode, and he quickly nods his head to not make any more trouble, since his brother in law is going with them as well. “Don’t worry, dongsaeng. Your hyung will be there to take care of those peasants who are trying to get close with our bachelor’s party~” JoonGi smirks as he places both of his arms on Yunnie and Channie's shoulder. Truth to be told, over the past 6 months, lots of things have changed and they are getting closer than before. Junsu finally able to have good news from the doctor, that his fertility rate to get conceive will be higher with the new technology and they are going to try it as soon as the trial has been successful.

With that, Jae bids goodbye to Yunnie, and off they go to the bachelor’s party~!

Jae’s Bachelor Party

“Baekhyun, Junsu! Where are we going? Do I really need to be blindfolded?” Jae slightly feels nervous as he can’t see anything, except knowing that Junsu is driving them to the location. “Just relax and lean back on the backseat chair, you will know where we’re going once we have arrived.” Baek lets out suspicious chuckles, while Junsu tries to make Jae to relax, “You know how Baek hyung is, don’t worry too much Hyung. You will enjoy it once we reach.”

1 hour later, the car finally stopped as both Baek and Junsu helped Jae to come out from the car and lead him towards the destination. “Just follow our voice and instructions and you will safely reach our bachelor’s party!” Jae grips onto both of their hands tightly as he almost wobbles due to the step from a solid ground to a soft ground, and he can hear the water crush against each other like gentle waves. “Are we at the beach? For real?” Jae gets excited as he has been wanting to go to the beach, but there is no right time to even come here, as Hee-Young still has school, and Yunho is super busy with work, he is busy taking care of their newborn and also wedding preparation.

“Yes we are, and calm yourself down, as we have one whole day to celebrate your last day as being single, before getting married forever and ever with Yunho hyung.” Baek unties Jae blindfold and Jae finally able to see the mini party that both Junsu and Baek has prepared. As the sun is setting down, there's a campfire set up in the middle of the beach, and bean bag chairs are spread out nearby the campfire. Jae looks around and notices that no one else is here except for them and the staff. “Why is this beach so empty?” Junsu scratches his chin awkwardly, “As I was finding a location for beach party ideas, Joon Gi hyung notices it and he does not want anyone to be here to… hitonme… So that's why, he says that the Byun’s family has their own private resort… Right, Baekhyun hyung?” Baek just shrugs his shoulders as he crashes his body on the bean bag, “You know how possessive is our alphas, and I love that there are only 3 of us here, whereby we can do whatever we want here tonight.”

Junsu asks Jae to sit in the middle, as he takes the last bean

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter