Chapter 10

I Hate Alphas!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun POV

“Yah, Park Chanyeol! You big idiot giant, don’t keep pushing me. They will know if we are trying to listen to them.” I whispered as I glared at the giant. “Mianhae Hyunnie… I just can’t listen to what they are saying! Omoya! Look at Hyung!!! He’s kneeling down, while holding Jae’s hand, do you think he proposes to Jae?” I turned my head to look at them and gasped, but before anything could happen, this giant tripped on his own clumsiness and both of us fell flat to the floor with a loud thump. “YAAAA! I told you not to push me. Get up faster, I can feel myself being crushed by your big body.” I scolded loudly as I forgot in the first place that we were trying to peek and spy them. “Ehem.” Both of us looked up as we saw three pairs of eyes staring at us, both Channie and me immediately got up and looked down. Jae was blushing more as he tried to cover himself by hiding behind Hee-Young's small body. Hee-Young was just blinking as she did not really understand the situation as the whole picture and just stared at us and Jae back and forth.

“Care to explain what you guys were trying to do earlier?” I gulped as me and Channie finally looked up at Yunho hyung. “We… I mean… Channie and I were… Yeah, we were wanting to serve the cookies that we bake earlier… But, we were not able to do so… As we… we do not want to disturb the moment.” Channie nodded his head several times, “Ne, Hyung. We were trying to serve you cookies.” Channie and I stared at Jae slightly, as we were trying to get help. And Jae saw our eye contacts and bit his lips gently, before his fingertips reached out to Yunho hand and touched it gently, “Y… Yunho-ssi, we need to finish what we are talking about earlier. Hee-Young-ah, could you go to the back with Baekhyun and Chanyeol ahjussi to eat some cookies?” Hee-Young immediately nodded her head and jumped down from Jae’s lap and held both of my hand and Chanyeol's hand and rushed us to go get the cookies, I quickly mouthed thank you to Jae before going into the kitchen. I already asked Junsu to close the store for today and asked him to take off day, as he has worked for the first half day. I hope all will go well for both Jae and Yunho hyung.

Jaejoong POV

I retracted my hand after three of them went back to the kitchen, and I was still blushing as I looked down to my hands on my lap, as Yunho sat down but, this time he sat next to me. He placed his cold hand on top of my warm hand, my body tensed up slightly, before slowly relaxed down. “Jaejoong, I did not manage to get the answer from you earlier. Are you… okay to let me get closer to you, not as a friend, but more than that, it might be too quick, but I am wanting to have you as my husband in the future too? That’s how serious I am with you.” I slowly raised my face as my eye made eye contact with him, and I could see his sincerity in his words by the way he stared at me. My heart started to beat faster as I could hear it thumped louder, “I… I am not sure if you are looking that far, but I… If you can accept me, as an omega, and as someone who might not be pure anymore, I…” He placed his index finger on my lips and hushed me.

“Jaejoong, don’t think about it too much, I don’t care whether you are an omega, beta, or alpha, as who I fall in love at the first sight with is you, yourself. The day on how we met coincidentally, the way how you throw that wine on me out of surprises... “ He stopped for a bit before he smiled softly to me, “The way you raised Hee-Young by yourself until she grows as a very strong and joyful child. The way you are overcoming your fear of an alpha male, like me, as you are giving me the chance to finally meet you face-to-face.” He gently caressed my cheek, “All I want to tell you is, I love you for who you are. I know that you don’t know about me much yet, but I want you to know about me more as I want to get to know you better in life.” I could feel the tears form on my eyes again, as I never knew that if this is love, I never knew that it could feel this warm. When I closed my eyes, a tear fell from my eyes, and I could feel that gentle hand wipe the tears, as I opened my eyes to look at him. “Thank you… for protecting me and not attacking me when … my Estrus suddenly appeared. It must be really hard for you to endure it. And thank you for making me feel happy in the past weeks. I… I might still have my fear but I will do my best to overcome it step by step. Will you be there for me, to help me to overcome my fear?” Yunho nodded his head as he gave me his widest smiles and out of the blue, he stood up and carried me into his embrace and spun us around before he put me down on the floor gently.

He placed his cold hand on my cheek, as his other hand wrapped around my waist, “I will be there for you every single step in your life. If you’re ready, one day, I would like you to stay with me together, along with Hee-Young, as I want you to get used to my scent and pheromones as well.” I blushed as I nodded my head, “Baby steps, Yunho-ssi, I mean, Y… Yunho… Let’s start with f… few dates, or l...lunch and dinner together? I can cook for three of us too.” He suddenly kissed my forehead and immediately pulled away when he realized what he just did and scratched his head, “I’m sorry, I g… get too happy and c...carried onto ki… kiss your forehead.” I chuckled lightly as I blushed, “Pleas…” Suddenly, I heard Hee-Young's voice chimed in, “Oh!! Eomma! Ahjussi! Hee-Young also wants to have a forehead kiss too!” I blushed more as Hee-Young was watching us earlier, but I was surprised when Yunho suddenly carried Hee-Young on his arms and kissed Hee-Young forehead gently, “Ahjussi!! Are you and eomma together as a … couple now?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter