Chapter 19

I Hate Alphas!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yunho POV

I received a text message from Jae saying that our dinner together with Chanyeol and Baekhyun was cancelled, as Baekhyun and Chanyeol have something to celebrate together. As I entered our home, I saw Jae sitting down in the living room with only the TV on as the light in the room. I immediately walked to him, as I could sense something felt not right in the air. I sat next to him gently, but Jae immediately turned to me as he was startled before relaxed and smiled at me. “Welcome back, Yunnie… You must be tired, I have cooked for us Jajangmyeon and kimchi pancakes as a side dish for tonight's dinner… Hee-Young has fallen asleep, even though she tried to stay awake to wait for you.” I pulled him to sit on my lap, as I wrapped my arms around his waist and looked at his eyes, “Dinner can wait for now… I will wake up early tomorrow, to send our princess to school before I go for work. And Jae… tell me, what’s wrong?” Jae tried to avoid my eye contact, as he finally gave up as he hid his face on the crook of my neck as his body trembled. “Baby…?” I caressed his back gently, as to calm him down.

“Today… When I went to pick up Hee-Young, Junsu was there as well, turns out his nephew is also studying at the same school with Hee-Young. His name is Kim Ha-Neul, and the little kid is quite shy, as he just moved from Japan to Seoul.” I hummed in response as I could feel that was not the main point that he was having trouble with. “Right before we would like to head to the car…” He stopped his words as his body started to shake more and I could feel his heartbeat thumped faster. I immediately pulled his face away from my neck and placed both palms on his cheeks, as I could see tears forming on his eyes, I growled as I started to get worried about what the hell was happening and why my driver did not report back anything to me earlier. “Baby Jae, look at my eyes…” He was slightly struggling to relax, but he looked at my eyes, “Good, you’re doing good. Follow my guide, take a deep breath and slowly exhale it out and repeat together with me.” I did the breathing techniques with him together until I could feel that his body was slowly getting relaxed. “He was there… I think he knew that Hee-Young… was his … no no… he will never be anything related to me and Hee-Young.”

I immediately knew what he was talking about and I hugged him close to me as I whispered in his ear, “I will never let him get that close with you anymore, nor to Hee-Young. Did he hurt you or Hee-Young today?” He shook his head, “He thought I sold my body, as he saw your mark on mine… and he was trying to put the blame on me about me seducing him years back… but I slapped him immediately as I could not hear him talk about Hee-Young any longer, as I don’t care what he thinks about me.” I felt slightly proud that Jae was indeed a strong omega and at least, that bastard got a slap, but it did not mean that I could forgive him just like that. “And right before he could slap me, your driver came to rescue and halt the process, and he just went away just like that.” I growled in frustration as I was not able to be there with him earlier, but Jae immediately placed both of his palms on my cheeks, “Yunnie, I’m alright… You see, I’m back home in one piece. And Baek was right, he asked me to tell you about all these without hiding it. I mean, I was not going to hide it, I just did not want to add any burden to you, as you ar…” I captured his lips and pushed him to lay on the couch as I hovered on top of him without letting go of his lips. His fingers gripped on my hair and slightly tucked on it as he was startled but he responded back to my kiss immediately, and it was not a needy one, but just a long, loving kiss before I pulled away.

“Never hide anything from me, you are not a burden, if you have something in your mind, no matter how small or big the matter is, you have to tell me. Alright, Jae Jae? Otherwise, I will surely punish you on the bed.” He blushed slightly as he slapped on my shoulder, “I know, Yunnie. I will try not to think that way, it’s just needed some more times, as I’m adjusting to have you in my life now, apart from eomma and Hee-Young.” I hummed as I kissed the tip of his nose, before he pushed me away as he got up. “Let’s go eat dinner, before it’s getting too late, I know you must be hungry now.” I chuckled lightly as I carried him in bridal style and walked to the dining table and placed him to sit on my lap. “Feed me, Jae~” He giggled as he shook his head and mumbled that Hee-Young should only be the baby in the house. I pretended to sulk, “Who says a baby has a limit on the age?” He just continued to giggle but started to feed me, as I fed him as well. And our dinner was done not long after that, as I washed the dishes, and Jae walked back to the bedroom to check on Hee-Young.

I took a quick shower and wrapped the towel around my waist, as I stepped out to walk to the closet, and Jae was there. “Is Hee-Young still sleeping soundly?” I took out the usual pajamas that I wear as Jae stepped closer and hugged me from behind, “She’s still asleep… I just want to be close to you right now, your pheromones and scents are my medicine.” I chuckled lightly as I caressed his hands gently with my fingertips, “I don’t mind getting a hug from you, Baby… But I’m still somehow , if the towel drops from my waist.” He blushed as he quickly stepped away and sat on the small couch that I placed in the closet. I wore my shirt, and I looked at him, “Are you sure you want to continue to stare, cause I don’t mind?” I smirked at him, as he blushed, but he closed his eyes with his hands and puffed his cheeks, “I’m not peeking~!” I laughed as he looked so adorable right now, but I quickly put on my pants, and threw the towel into the laundry bag. “I’m going to have a few drinks, before going to sleep. Do you want one baby?” He shook his head, “I don’t feel really good on my tummy recently.” I frowned, “Let’s go to the doctor tomorrow, just to have a quick check.” He shook his head, “You will be busy tomorrow, as Baek just told me that Channie and you will be meeting up with a client tomorrow.” I let out a deep sigh, as I carried him in bridal style and we headed to the living room as I placed him down on the couch gently, “Jae, will you put your trust on me?” He blinked as he looked at me confused, “What do you mean by that, Yunnie?” I placed one of my palms on his cheek as I looked at his eyes, “I could not tell you about the plan right now, but I will be needing your trust on this matter, but it will not be anything bad.” He stayed silent, but after awhile, “I know this is crazy, even though we have just been together recently, but I know you will not do anything to hurt me or Hee-Young. But, Yunnie has to promise that no secrets, no bad stuff as well.” He held out his pinky finger as I chuckled lightly, and made the pink promise with him, “Nothing bad, and I promise that to you, that I won’t betray your trust nor will I hurt you or Hee-Young.” He hummed and smiled brightly at me, as he leaned his body to mine and I caressed his back gently. I’ll finally meet you officially once again, Park Yoochun and I will let you know what would be the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter