Chapter 26 (Part 1)

I Hate Alphas!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol POV

Today is going to be the final check for the preparation for the court date tomorrow. I walk into the penthouse with Baekhyun, as we have closed down the cafe, at least, until the entire case is solved 100%. “Hyunnie, don’t tire yourself out today either. You’ve been waking up a few times last night, and morning sickness keeps on coming to you.” Hyunnie tiptoes as he places a kiss on my lips, “Don’t worry, Channie. You’ve given me your hoodie today, that fills with your scents, that’s why my morning sickness is getting better now. Good luck for today, I will be in the room with Hee-Young, at least, that’s what I can help all of you for now.” I wrap my arms around his tiny waist as I kiss his lips one more time, before we walk into the living room to meet everyone.

Hyunnie greets everyone, before walking into the room with Hee-Young and leaving all of us in the living room. “Changmin hyung could not come here today, as he has another case that he needs to solve. But he will be there tomorrow, and our lawyer is on his way up to the penthouse.” I give each of them a file, about the final preparation for tomorrow.

Young Jae: So this is the file that you guys have compiled from with the lawyer yesterday?

Chanyeol: Yes, Madam Kim. We have put in different scenarios, in case there's some objection or gap in between. But we already analyze every single step, that no matter how they want to escape from here, they will not be able to, as we have all the evidence in our hands.

Hae Ra: So this is like our 100% bulletproof right? I can’t wait to crush their family all the way, as they dare to bribe some of our BOD (board of directors) to get their deal, instead of the F&B deal that is being offered by Byun’s family. Talking about this, Chanyeol and Yunho, what’s the update for that deal?

Yunho: I’ve been communicating with their side, and we are still negotiating, as there’s a condition that I will never agree with.

Chanyeol: I’m sorry, Madam Jung. It’s due to the conflict with the family, as Byun-nim still does not really approve my relationship with his son, Baekhyun. Cause we are unable to produce any heir until recently, even after years of our relationship. Apart from that, their family always have been homophobic, even though Baekhyun is born as an omega.

Hae Ra: Nonsense, none of it is your fault or Baekhyun. It’s their own mindset that creates this issue. You and Baekhyun have known Yunho for years and I have treated both of you as my own sons as well. Let me know if his father is still creating an issue with this deal and condition. Remember this, my child, loving the same gender is not a big problem and it’s not anyone fault, as it’s just a love between each other. It’s the same way on how male and female, female and female, and male and male fall in love with each other. Understand?

Chanyeol: Ne, I understand this very well, Madam Jung. Thank you so much for your understanding and support.

Hae Ra: And again, I’ve told you so many times already, that both of you should have called me eomma too, like how Jae calls me. You know, your parents, the Park’s family, have been my childhood friends till now.

Young Jae: Omo… if that’s the case, don’t call me Madam too, otherwise, I feel so old. Chanyeol, do call me with eomma too. Cause whoever is friends with Jae Jae and also sons of Hae Ra, is also going to be my sons in the future.

Yunho: Alright alright~ Let’s stop this topic for now, Chanyeol is already smiling all the way to his ears, and Jae Jae is stunned as usual.

Jae: No! I am not stunned, Yunnie… I was just absorbing all the conversations, as I never knew that Baekkie's family is so harsh towards him and Yeollie.

Chanyeol: Hehehe… Thank you, eomma. And Hyung, stop teasing your own lover, who is also my brother in law.

The doorbell is pressed, as we are conversing. “Oh, the lawyer should be here now. I will bring him along.” I quickly go to the main entrance and let the lawyer in. “Chang Wook-ssi, thank you for coming here today, as we will need your expertise to explain the situation to the whole family.” He smiles as he bows his head to all the people in the living room, “Thank you for having me here and also for appointing me as the main lawyer for Jung’s and Kim’s family.” All of us finally sit down on the couch, together with the lawyer.

Chang Wook: For tomorrow's court date, we will be calling in a few witnesses, who are also the victims from the first case, all the way to the one who fell into the trap of ual trafficking. And all of the victims are being protected by the law and police forces and being guarded 24 hours, until the case is 100% solved.

Yunho: Jae has to be the first witness tomorrow, as he … was the very first victim of that bastard. Will anything happen to him, as the law was not being created to protect the male omega 6 years ago?

Chang Wook: Please rest assured, though the law was not being created in the previous years, but it is still valid to protect the victim within the range of 15 years, before the statutes of the limitations are up. Jaejoong-ssi, this is what you wo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter