Chapter 2

I Hate Alphas!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaejoong POV

“Eomma~ Good morning, it’s 8am, you need to wake up! Eomma~ Good morning, it’s…” I groaned and grabbed my phone to stop the alarm. I squinted my eyes as I could feel the sun rays shine directly to the room. “Did I fall asleep without showering last night?” I mumbled to myself as I checked on my phone and noticed there were several messages from my mom.

“Jaejoong, how was the party today? Did you manage to find anyone?”

“Jaejoong, why are you not replying to my message? It has been 2 hours now, reply this as soon as you see my message, okay?”

“Adeul… Mom is really worried now, are you okay? Hee-Young has fallen asleep as I told her that you will be busy tonight.”

“Adeul, it’s midnight now, and you are yet replying to me. If by tomorrow morning, if I don’t get to hear from you by 8am, I will ask the police to head over to the hotel to find you.”

“8am?” I looked at the time and it’s 8.15am now, I quickly call my mom and hope that she has not asked the police to come over to the hotel. As I know, ever since that day, my mom has been overprotective over me, and I could not blame her on that.

Jae: Yeoboseyo, eomma. I…

Mom: YAH, KIM JAEJOONG!! Why have you not replying to my message since last night? Do you know how worried I am right now? I thought something had happened to you. It’s all my fault. I should not have signed you up for the matchmaking party that was filled with alpha there. It’s all my f…

Jae: Eomma, calm down. Take a breath. First thing first, this is not your fault. I have agreed to go for it as well, and it’s also partially my fault that I… I did not text you last night, as I was too tired from the party and I fell asleep when I returned to my room.

Mom: But nothing happened to you right?

Jae: … Yes, nothing happened to me.

Mom: Jae, eomma knows you better than anyone else. What happened last night?

Jae: There.... There’s a guy, I believe he… he is an alpha male. He approached me last night and he said that I am his soulmate. Eomma, that’s a lie right? There’s no such thing as soulmate?

I could hear my mom let out a deep sigh or relieved sigh, I could not think properly at the moment as I remember how the guy looked yesterday. Even though I could not see him properly 100%, that chocolate scent that I smelled made my omega calm down, despite my hatred towards the alpha male. He did not look old, but more like a young alpha male. My heart started to thump louder with my mind remembering his scent.

Mom: Jae, are you still there? Did you hear what I said to you earlier?

Jae: Mianhae, eomma. I… I was lost in my own thoughts for a second. Could you repeat what you said earlier?

Mom: I was talking about the soulmate, it is indeed a legend that not many alphaxomega could find their soulmate. Until today’s date, only one or two couples of alphaxomega are being paired because of soulmate bonding. And how they find each other are by getting attracted to the scent that they have. Even though omega have their own pheromones, the alpha has their own instinct when they find their soulmate, and omega will get attracted to the alpha that is their own soulmate. Another thing…

Jae: No… That’s not possible. Eomma that bastard smelled my scent and attacked me that way because my Estrus period was near.

Mom: Listen to me, adeul. Don’t think about that bastard, he is not even worth to torture you again and again. Listen to this, I want you to be careful. Because if that guy is indeed your soulmate, you could get into Estrus period anytime soon when both of you are nearby to each other.

Jae: I… I will call you later, eomma. Please take care of Hee-Young a little bit longer, I will get out of this hotel as soon as possible.

Before my mom could start to say something else, I hung up on her. I throw my phone on the bed and walk to the bathroom. I look at the mirror as I take off all the pieces of clothes and throw it on the floor. Even though I could no longer see the bruises, the bite mark on my body, I could still feel the disgusting touch that the bastard did on that day. One thing that I am being told is that I am lucky that the bastard did not bite me on my back of neck, if he did, I don’t even know if I could continue my life. As the bite mark on the back of the neck for omegas means that you are being paired with the alpha forever. I touch the collar that I place around my neck, which I hid with my shirt yesterday. I will never submit to any alpha male, even if that person is my soulmate. I wipe the tears that spilled from my eyes and head to the shower room to take a cold shower.

Yunho POV

Since last night, I keep thinking about that beautiful stranger. How can a person be that beautiful, especially when he is not even a woman, but a man? I asked Chanyeol to check the guests list that attended the party last night. Apparently, since my mom is the on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter