Chapter 3

I Hate Alphas!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yunho POV

“Hyung, me and Baekhyun will be late by another 30 minutes, as there’s traffic in this intersection, but we will be there soon.” I saw the text messages, but it’s not helping at all. Knowing that my soulmate is lying down on my bed in that room, my alpha instinct keeps asking me to go inside that room and embrace my soulmate, asin bonding. I paced back and forth and walked out to the balcony area and locked the glass door from the outside to prevent me from attacking him. They have to be fast, I could not last that long. Even though my heat is random, being in the enclosed room with the vanilla scent being spread out throughout the entire house started to make me feel crazy. I thought by standing outside the balcony and taking a deep breath of the air will clear my mind, but it is indeed a wrong move. “Go into that room, alpha. Your omega is there. Give in to your instinct and take your omega into your embrace. Mark him as yours.” my alpha keeps rambling inside my mind as I could feel that I started to lose control over my own body, and my hands unlock the door and head in. I could feel my feet unconsciously walking towards my bedroom, where Jaejoong is laying down right now.

When I opened the door, the whole vanilla scent was like eating me alive and made me almost lose my control. “No, Jung Yunho. You … should not… lose your control… He is your soulmate, not just an om… omega…” My hand reaches out as if it is longing to touch him, I could see his body is trembling, and his entire body flushes as if he is having a fever, but his pheromones are spreading more wilder inside my entire unit. Luckily, my penthouse is the only one in this entire floor, and anyone will need the black card to access my unit from the lift. “No… No… Please don’t touch me… Please don’t … r… me… I’m sorry f… for being an omeg… omega…” his voice bring me back to reality, as I felt enraged that someone might him before, was it that guy that he mentioned previously? I growled as my alpha instinctively pulled him into my embrace as I laid him on top of me with the blanket wrapped around his body. His smells indeed drive me crazy, my teeth are itching to bite and make that mark on his neck, but I saw that he attached a collar around it. With my last consciousness, I quickly sent a message to Chanyeol, “Don’t go up here. My omega… he’s having Estrus. I need you to send Baekhyun up by himself as quickly as possible. We are in the bedroom.” After sending that text, I could feel my entire body shook as I could feel heat starting in my lower region, the legend is true, if you are with your soulmate, your omega will go to Estrus period and I will be affected greatly by that as well.

With my last focus, I bite on my wrist in order to keep consciousness until they arrive.

Baekhyun POV

“Give me the black card, wait here. It will be dangerous if you get affected by the other omega’s heat as well.” Chanyeol immediately gave the black card to me and I pecked his lips, “Make sure no one goes up to 20 - 25th floor, when this is happening. Beta and omega will not be affected, but any alphas will be affected greatly.” Chanyeol nodded his head and head to the security as well as the receptionist to order them to evacuate any alpha workers and guests from the 20th - 24th floor and also put those floors to be out of service for now.

When the lift is approaching the 25th floor, I could smell the strong pheromones of the scent from the omegas, but at the same time, any unmarked or unmated omegas would be strongly affected by the alphas pheromones. I quickly opened the penthouse, and headed to the master bedroom, even by standing right in front of the bedroom, the scents could drive anyone crazy right now. I prepared the special medicine in the syringe and made sure the syringe was filled with it.

I carefully open the door and speak from the front door, “Yunho Hyung, this is me… Baekhyun. I will step in to help the omega now.” I could hear a low threatening growl from the bedroom, I could not really see the inside due to the light not on and the curtain blacking out any lights from the outside. I the light, and I could see Yunho biting on his own wrist and hugging the omega wrapped in that blanket tightly while glaring at me. “See, it’s me. This is not a weapon, I bring the special medicine that will help to subside the heat from the omega.” I stepped closer step by step slowly, as the growl is not stopping, “Jung Yunho-nim, if I don’t do it now, the omega will be in a painful heat and moment.” Yunho growled but he slowly let Jae go and let him lay on the bed, while he rushed out from the room immediately. I quickly rushed towards the omega, and opened the blanket that wrapped around his body and poke the needle right on the thigh and injected the medicine. “You will be fine soon, dear omega-ssi.” I took out the empty syringe and threw it in a nearby bin. And I placed the blanket around the guy again, before going out of the room and closed the door.

“Yunho Hyung…” I called out to him as I could notice his figure in the kitchen, I grabbed the alpha medicine from my bag and put it on the table. “I will text Chanyeol to go up here, once the omega heat is gone and also once you calm down. Eat this blue pill.” He grabbed the medicine and immediately swallowed one of it with the water that he grabbed from the fridge earlier. Only then I see the blood stain on the omega shirt is not from the omega, but it’s the blood from Yunho hyung biting himself on the wrist.

Nobody POV

Few moments later, Yunho calmed down from all the heat that he felt earlier and the scent of Jae’s pheromones started to fade out as well. Chanyeol is now at his penthouse and hugging Baekhyun for comfort, as much as Chanyeol might not be affected, but the scent is still lingering around my penthouse. “Thank you… for helping and being here as soon as possible…” Yunho said while all 3 of them are now sitting in the living room. But then, suddenly Jae’s phone rang and Yunho took it out from his pocket and placed it in the living room earlier. “Eomma”

Yunho POV

Jae’s mom: Kim Jaejoong, where are you right now? It’s been 2 hours and you have yet to arrive at home?! H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter