Chapter 23

I Hate Alphas!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaejoong POV

“Yes, eomma. I’ll be fine even if I will need to face him once again, as long as we can put him forever behind the bars.” I explained to my eomma, as she felt worried if my panic attack would arouse if I see him once again. Apart from that, Mae mentioned that I should not be in any distress at the moment, as my lil’ baby is still growing and the first three months are the critical moment. “Eomma, don’t worry, I will make sure nothing will happen with Jae and also our baby. Jae met him not long ago, and I believed he slapped that bastard and I’m pretty sure that he could face him much stronger, as long as we prepare it well from now onwards.” Yunho wrapped his arm around my waist protectively as I leaned my head on his shoulder, “And I trust Yunnie as well, so eomma, don’t worry one?” Young Jae sighed, as she nodded her head, “Alright, all of us will be there for you as well. Hae-Ra, the law for omega has been changed right, around 3 years ago?”

Hae-Ra: Yes, around 3 years ago, due to the rarity of male omega in this society, the world has changed the rule for the omega, especially male omega to have more protection in this society. And also, because many cases happened previously, cases like … yours, was not the first to happen, and the blame previously was shifted to the omega instead of the alpha.

Yunho: But, during that time, even if it was not punishable, the alpha or beta who the omega, can be released without any judgement or penalty. But now, the world has changed, all the unmated omega will need to use collars, and their estrus period is being protected by the law, if they fall under heat out of the blue in the public, the emergency rescue will immediately come to rescue them. However, if there’s one alpha or beta, who decides to give in to the omega estrus period without their consent, will immediately be apprehended by the law and thrown into jail.

Young-Jae: Jae case was 6 years ago, if he is there as one of the victim cases, will the judge view his case as the current law, or the previous law? What if the table turned and the blame shifted to Jae instead?

Chanyeol: Sorry to step in, but let me answer this part. As I was the one who helped Yunho hyung and worked along with Changmin Hyung for the evidence gathering. If the blame is going to shift to that point, we will present another evidence from our side. Here’s the copy from Yoochun’s psychiatrist and also the note below there. And this was taken before and after Jae’s case.

Chanyeol distributed the copy of the notes to all of us, as I opened the file and as I read through it, I could not believe what I just read in here. I believe none of us could.

[CONFIDENTIAL - BYUNG PSYCHIATRIST HOSPITAL]

PATIENT NAME: PARK YOOCHUN

AGE: 15 YEARS OLD

DATE: 05 FEB 2012

DISORDER: OBSESSIVE LOVE DISORDER

NOTE:

Park Yoochun, even though he’s still a young child, he has shown the disorder as per above. Below are the observation according to the talk today with him:

His parents admitted him to our hospital, as they believed that being gay is a disease or loving the same gender, although it’s a common relationship that we have in this society. When I asked about his school, friends, and also family, he said that he really likes to go to school, as he gets to meet up with his closest brother or friend that he adores the most, and his name is Kim Jaejoong. He described him as the prettiest person in the whole word, like an angel. When I asked him to describe his feeling when he was with Jaejoong, he responded that he thought about him 24/7, and he wanted to always stay close with him, as he wanted to protect him from anyone/anything else in this world. And I asked him in a situation type of question, if one day, Jaejoong would be marrying someone, how would he respond? His palms have turned to fist as his body trembled and his eyes were slightly red due to anger, perhaps. He growled as he answered back, “Jaejoong is mine and will be mine alone. He is in love with me, so he and I will marry each other in the future. No one should be marrying him other than me, as they are not worth enough to stand beside him, except me. I love him more than anyone else in this world, and I already make sure that his friends are just friends with him, but once I see that they see him more than a friend, I will not be hesitant to eliminate them from the school. You know, by transferring them to the other school or province, or I could just beat them up and make sure they stay away from Jae.” And my last question to him, what if your parents decided to part you away from Jaejoong and asked you to marry someone else, that was their choice? He answered with an expression less, “Simple. I will just ask them to decide either me, or no son at all. Since I’m the only son in Park’s family.” I would like to conclude this document to say that Park Yoochun has shown the early or I could say second stage of the obsessive love disorder symptom. He has to be treated immediately with the proper treatment, before this disorder turns him to a dangerous man.

I closed the file as I turned to look at Yunnie’s cheek, the wound that the bastard did with the knife. Yunnie turned to look at me as he kissed my forehead gently and whispered to my ear, “Don’t worry, baby. I will not let anything happen to you, our baby as well as Hee-Young. This bastard has had a mental illness and obsession towards you since young, and it’s not your fault. Alright?” I nodded my head as I closed my eyes and inhaled his scent to calm me down. “Yunnie, please don’t get hurt more than this. I can’t lose you, or else I might not even be able to stay sane.” He embraced me with both of his strong arms and hummed in response, as his fingers caressed my hair gently.

We see both of our eomma as they were furious after reading this, “I could not believe that Park’s family were so ridiculous not to admit their son immediately for treatment. I believed that they only cared about their ridiculous status and made

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter