Chapter 17

I Hate Alphas!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yunho POV

I fell asleep last night, and not managed to clean both of us yet. I gently pulled out my softened out from his swollen hole. He mewled slightly but I immediately caressed his hair gently and kissed his forehead, before I went into the bathroom to prepare the bathtub and warm towel and head back to the bedroom and wiped his body that was stained by the cummed last night gently. “Mmm…” He slightly moved his body and laid flat on his back as the blanket now was kicked off and revealed his lower region, I bit my inner cheeks as the towel travelled to his lower region and wiped around his limp and when it travelled to his swollen hole, I wiped around it instead of directly, as I could see the dried stain of my nearby the rim of his hole. “Y...Yunnie…” I looked up as I noticed that he rubbed his eyes, “Sorry, did I wake you up, baby?” I put the towel on the table before I laid down next to him and pushed away the bangs that covered his eyes. He looked at me as he snuggled closer to me, “My body still feels slightly feverish… Did I get into heat last night…?” He mumbled, and I hummed in response, “Don’t you remember what happened last night?”

A moment of silence filled in the air before he finally remembered all the actions that he did last night, he immediately hid his flushed face on the crook of my neck. I laughed softly as I caressed his back gently with my fingertips, and I could feel his body slightly trembles on my touch. “I… I did not know why I did that last night… I mean, I…” I pulled away slightly so that I could see his eyes and pecked on his lips gently, “What you did was fantastic… I never thought you could be that bold, as far as calling me daddy… And I never knew that I have those types of kinks.” The more I , the more his face slowly getting as red as a tomato color. He puffed his cheeks as he hit my chest, “That was not fair… You big bully, don’t tease me more… But Yunnie, what time is it now?” I looked at the clock on the bed and turned back my attention to him, “It’s going to be 11am soon. Are you hungry?” His eyes were getting bigger as he tried to get up immediately, “How about work? I did not tell Baekhyun about …” I put both of my palms on his cheeks, “Relax baby. I already told him about your condition, so they will do the business with Junsu today and I will be working from home today to accompany you.”

He shook his head, “I remembered that you said last night, that you would be meeting up with a client today. Am I right?” I nodded my head, “Yes, but I can do it via video call, baby. You are more important than anything else right now. I don’t want you to suddenly get into heat again, and it will be painful if you need to bear the heat by yourself.” He looked at me worriedly, “I just… don’t want to be a burd…” I silenced his lips with a long kiss, before I pulled away, “Remember this again and again, baby. You are never a burden to me. You are part of my life, my love and my family now, and this includes Hee-Young as well. Our family happiness will come first, businesses can always wait for the other time.” He nibbled on his lower lips and nodded his head. I leaned in to kiss the tip of his nose, “Let’s go, I have prepared the bathtub, it should be ready by now. We will be relaxing today, especially to regain your energy back.” His eyes sparkled at the moment when I mentioned the bathtub again, I ruffled his hair gently as I got up from the bed.

I was about to carry him in bridal style, but he was trying to get up by himself and I catched him immediately before he fell to the floor. “Sorry, baby Jae… I guessed yesterday I could not hold back much.” I whispered on his ear, as I carried him with ease in bridal style, his arms wrapped around my neck for support as I walked both of us to the bathroom and I gently placed him in the bathtub, as he winced slightly when his swollen hole touched the warm water, but before I could apologized again, he looked at me and mouthed I’m fine. After I ensured that he was comfortable at the bathtub, I joined and sat behind him. “Let me pamper you now, baby.” I opened the lid of the shampoo bottle and squeezed a generous amount of liquid onto my palm before I started to massage his head and washed his hair at the same time with the shampoo.

He closed his eyes as he moaned in satisfaction, “Could you help to massage around my neck and shoulder as well, Yunnie?” I hummed in response as I massaged the scalp of his head a little bit longer, before my fingers started to massage on his neck and tense shoulder. “Is it too strong? Or is it just nice?” He hummed, “It feels good, aah~ especially that part. Can you help to press more there, Yunnie?” My lower region twitched as I heard him moan a few times, but I bit my inner cheeks slightly harder and kept repeating in my head that this would be just an innocent bath, and no other ual activities should be involved here. After awhile, finally the torture was done, both of came out from the bathroom freshly without another round, I did not remember how I stay sane, but I made it. I was still carrying my baby in bridal style after we changed into the new set of fresh clothes.

When I walked us to the living room, my eyes immediately looked at the counter top and realized that we forgot to put the ice cream back to the freezer last night. I laid him down on the couch, and kissed his forehead. “Rest here, I will cook us brunch and ask the maid to clean up the whole house later on.” He nodded his head, “Can I have chocolate pancakes drizzled with chocolate syrup and a scoop of dark chocolate ice cream on top of it?” I blinked as I heard the request, but I thought about nothing, as I know that Jae has a sweet tooth from Hee-Young. “Sure. But I will cook for us a proper brunch, before you can eat your dessert, alright?” He pouted as he looked at me with puppy eyes, “But Jae Jae wants to eat that first, can I?” My face might seem to be not affected, but my heartbeat thumped louder as my mind was screaming how cute this baby can go further… I nodded as I gave in, “Fine. But I will cut some fruits as well, or do you prefer to drink instead?” He hummed as he was thinking about the option, “Hmm… Jae Jae feels like drinking orange juice, but no sour, sweet only.” I chuckled as I kissed his forehead and I passed the tv remote to him, “Here’s the tv remote, and watch whatever you like while waiting for me.” He nodded his head, and I headed to the kitchen to start to clean up the mess that we created last night, and luckily the dark chocolate still had at least half pint and the vanilla ice cream still inside the cooler bag, but both have turned to liquid. I put both in the freezer that I ha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter