Chapter 31

I Hate Alphas!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaejoong POV

2 months have passed since that court day, I still can’t believe that Park’s family went instantly like a wind, the scandal is still the hottest news that is being broadcast in all tv channels that are available in this country. No matter how much I loathe him, he was once my closest friend that I had in my childhood until high school time. I do not regret that I keep Hee-Young with me, as she is still the greatest gift and blessing that came into my life until today’s date. She is innocent from all these issues, and I want to keep her from all these darkness until the day she turns adult age. While I am still lost in my thoughts, long arms embrace me from behind as the low husky voice that I love whispers right on my ear, “What are you thinking right now, baby? And you should not even be out here wearing this thin layer of shirt, it’s winter soon.” I close my eyes as I place my palms on top of his, “I was just thinking about what happened a few months back, as it still feels unreal. And also, how lucky my life is to have you, Hee-Young and also our little baby…” He slips his palm in my shirt as he caresses directly on my tummy, which slightly starts to show. “We should thank your mom for signing you up for the matchmaking event that day, otherwise, I might not even have a chance to meet you this fast.” He kisses the back of my neck, where the mark is evident.

“Our first encounter was not really eventful, as I was still afraid of alpha back then due to the trauma. But you, Jung Yunho, proves to me until today, that not all alphas are like him. And you make me feel special and treat me as your equal. Also…” I open my eyes as I turn my head to look at him, “Thank you for accepting and treating Hee-Young as your own child, I know you would be a great father, when our little baby was born in this world.” I beam the biggest smiles, as his eyes stares right into mine gently and he leans his forehead to mine, as he grabs one of my hand and places it right on his heart, “You, Hee-Young and our little baby would be a miracle in this family that bring all of us together forever. And can you feel my heart beating faster each second?” I could feel his heart beating loudly, “This heart beats for you and you only forever. Remember what I have told you when we first started to date?” I nod my head as he pulls me closer to his embrace, “I will always protect you and our family with my whole life. And I, Jung Yunho, will always love you forever, my baby Jae. I have been wanting to tell you this for quite some time, but there were many things that happened back then and I could not wait any longer to make you mine forever.”

I blink as I look at him with big eyes, as he pulls away from me and grabs something out from his pocket. He smiles at me gently, as he kneels down on his knee, and opens the box. “Kim Jaejoong, will you marry me?” I stun on the spot as I could feel tears slowly form on my eyes, Yunnie is panicking slightly as he sees me this way, “T… Thank you and I do, Jung Yunho.” Yunnie gives his widest smile as he stands up and puts the ring on my ring finger. I leap onto his embrace as he carries me and both of us kiss each other softly without any other ual intention. When we pull away from each other's lips, the first snow has fallen from the sky. I turn to look at him and smile, “I love you, Jung Yunho.” He chuckles gently, as he pecks my lips, “I love you, my soon-to-be Jung Jaejoong.” As my body slightly trembles due to the cold breeze, Yunnie carries me back to the room and quickly bring me to the bathroom, as he has prepared warm water in the bathtub fill with the rose scents.

Baekhyun POV

I am sulking right now, why? Because that didiot does not even tell me that the new investors that they have signed the contract with, is my family business. The most ridiculous one is he doesn’t even tell me that he has been meeting up with my family, but of course, not as my husband, as him and hyung went there together for business purposes. My dad has been disagreeing with our marriage, or even when I announced to him that I was dating Yeollie. It’s simply because I'm an omega who comes from an upper class family, my older brother is an alpha, and both of my families are alpha too, but not too sure why I come out as an omega. My brother and mother have been very protective of me since I was young, as they make sure no one could bully me or bother me. At school, my brother is like a hawk that observes every single action that I do, while my mother keeps on trying to get a best suitor or match for my partner in life, as my dad keeps on nagging her to ensure that we can get a dominant alpha female to be my partner.

My brother and mother is not homophobic, as they know in this society, omega males are rare and they are one of the hopes to retain the low birth rate in the society. But I dislike the saying that omega is a baby breeding machine, as I have my own dream to build a family with the one I love, no matter what rank he is in or what role he gets. I don’t know if my dad is homophobic, but he just hate Yeollie from the beginning of the time till now. Yeollie also comes from an upper class society, his family is expert in the brewery industry, and his family is so loving and caring, as when Yeollie brings me to meet up with them for the first time, they immediately welcome me into the family and nags Yeollie to take care of me better and tells me about how Yeollie was when he was a kid. When Yeollie comes to meet my family, my mother immediately accepts him, as she sees nothing wrong with the handsome and tall guy to be paired up with me, as she keeps saying thanks to Yeollie for being able to accept all kinds of my nagging and sassy behavior. While my brother interrogates him for a while, but after they come out from the room, they become a close friend, as they both have the same hobby in music. But my dad is the only one who doesn’t even want to talk with him and ignore him the entire time of his visits.

How do we get married? Well, to be honest, both of us got his family blessings, and my mom and brother gave us blessings too. I told him to not prolong it any longer, and we get a proper marriage ceremony with only his family and my mom, brother and hyung’s family as the witnesses. My dad never even once called me or asked for me ever since that until now. Of course, I feel sad, as I want all of us to get along as one family. I caress my tummy gently as I look at lil’ bean ultraso

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter