Chapter 8

I Hate Alphas!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yunho POV

When I reached my penthouse, I sat in the living room without turning on any lights, as all the words that Jae’s mom has told me about his past make me feel like killing that guy immediately. “Jae used to have a best friend, who was an alpha… And they have known each other since primary school until high school. But even when Jae status came out as omega, his best friend, the alpha male, has always been protective over Jae. However, that particular one day, Jae forgot to eat his pill to suppress the pheromones to spread out, and I did not know in detail why there were only two of them at the school, as I did not want Jae to remember about that past. But I was guessing that they were always studying together, right after class and especially when it was near with the exam week. That day, Jae and that guy were just 17 years old, and both never experienced heat before, as you knew, us, as alphas, would not get into rut or heat like omegas.” Unconsciously, I let out a low growl when my alpha somehow knew where this would turn into. “Jae… my son… he experienced his first Estrus, right at the school… and that guy, the alpha, could not think straight as this was also his first experience sniffing the pheromones of the omegas especially when they were having Estrus period. He instantly gave in to his alpha instinct and … he …” I noticed how Jae’s mom hands trembles as she gripped on the cup tightly, “he Jaejoong, no matter how much he pleaded the guy to stop, the guy, no… that bastard, he has been took over by his alpha and cause him drawn into Jae’s omega pheromones.” My hands that were gripping the cup were now smashed into small little pieces, even when my hands were now bleeding and slightly burned by the hot tea, I could not feel that pain. But my heart clenched in pain and I suppressed myself to not go into a rage in the hotel itself. “Yunho-ssi… Your hands are bleeding!” Jae’s mom stopped herself as she realized what happened to me and she stood up wanting to call the waiter to bring an aid kit, but I shook my head, “It’s fine… This is nothing compared to what… Jaejoong-ssi feel. Please continue… I want to know everything.” She took a deep breath, sat down on the chair and passed me her handkerchief to at least wrap around my bleeding hands. “When the teacher called me, I rushed to the hospital immediately, and they told me that they found Jae laying down on that cold tile in his classroom passing out, with his body… bruised with the gripping that bastard did. He even bled… But that bastard, after he finally returned back to himself, he cowered like a coward in the corner of the room and kept repeating that it was not his fault, but it was Jae's fault that he could not control himself. When Jae… finally conscious, his stares … as if he is there, but not mentally, only physically. And whenever, there’s an alpha pheromone passing by the room or even after he got discharged, he started to scream and yell, and locked himself in the room.” Jae’s mom tears up, as she continued, “But not long after that, he started to have morning sickness, no appetite, vomiting and he came back from a clinic one day and told me that he was pregnant… And he said that he wanted to keep the baby, as the baby is innocent, and not the baby’s fault. As I know how much Jae’s love children, and how protective an omega would be if they were conceived or have children, I supported him 100%. And the beautiful child that you saw previously, Hee-Young, is our blessing in disguise. We never told her who the dad was, as that bastard is dead for us.” She looked at me with a serious look and tone, “Yunho-ssi, the reason why I am telling you all of these, as I want you to make your decision, even after knowing about his past, would you still be able to see and love Jae as how you feel from the first time? Would you be able to take Hee-Young, as your own children in the future?” I answered her immediately, “His past was his past and it is not even his fault to begin with. He is still the angel that I fell in love at the first sight with and it is proven that he is indeed a strong omega. As for Hee-Young, I will accept her fully, and will work hard to be his dad in the future, if Jae would be able to give me a chance as well.” Jae’s mom fell silent for a few moments before I felt her hand on top of mine and when I looked at her face, she smiled at me, “I am giving you my blessing, Yunho-ssi. But you will have to find your way to slowly go to him step by step. I know recently both of you have text each other, and I can see he started to smile more often whenever he received your message too.” I bowed my head as I smiled at her, “Please don’t worry about this, Kim-nim. I will take care and protect Jae and Hee-Young with my life.”

I grabbed my phone and called someone in the police force, “Yeoboseyo, Changmin. This is me, Yunho.”

Changmin: Oh Yunho Hyung! It has been so late, but what can I help you with?

Yunho: Can you help me find more information about a person?

Changmin: Sure. As long as you are not asking something illegally, I could help you to find the information legally.

Yunho: Good. Find all the information about a guy named Park Yoochun. Can I know how long it will take to get to know all of his information and whereabout?

Changmin: Give me 3 days, hyung. I will email you all the information when I get enough of it.

Yunho: Thanks. Don’t let any information slip off.

Changmin: Ne, Hyung. Have a good evening!

I tossed my phone to the side as I leaned back on the couch, “Even though Kim-nim did not mention that bastard name. But I remember clearly, the guy's name that left Jae’s lips, when he shook in fear that night.” I fisted both of my bandaged hands tightly as the white bandages are not stained with fresh blood again. “If you dare to touch Jae or Hee-Young, even just a strain of their hair, I will ensure that you will go into jail at least to serve a life sentence.” I growled and did not realize that there’s an unread message coming in from Jae.

Good evening, Yunho-ssi. As for the coffee, could you please come to Miracle Coffee Store next week, any day, but after 5pm? Because I will be free from my work shift after that. But if you are busy, I can understand that too.

Hee-Young POV

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter