Chapter 27 (Part 2)

I Hate Alphas!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nobody POV

Judge A: Let the court session begin. We are here today, as our plaintiff, Kim’s Family, Jung’s Family and also the rest of the victims are here to sue the defendant, Park Yoo Chun, who is here today because of case, alcohol and drugs abuse, ual predators, human trafficking and also drug dealers. Before we could proceed for the next step, is there anything that you would like to speak beforehand, Park Yoo Chun?

Yoo Chun did not speak nor show any expression for a few seconds, before he let out a very disgusting sound of laugh and his eyes immediately stared at me and also Jae.

Judge A: Silence, Park Yoo Chun! This is a court and you’re being sued right now, and how dare you laugh at this hall?

Park Sun Woong: I would like to apologize for the defendant's behaviour, as the defendant was not feeling quite well a few days ago. But with all due respect, please proceed with our court today, as our defendant is being accused without evidence.

Judge A: Fine. Please ensure that defendant behaviour is well kept today, otherwise, the court will not be able to proceed in a good way. Chang Wook, you are allowed to present all the evidences and the reason why the plaintiffs accuse the defendant.

Chang Wook: Thank you for the honor, Your Honor. I am here today, to represent all the plaintiffs, who have also been the victims and also witnesses of the defendant act from , to human trafficking issues. Let me present to you the first evidence.

He nods his head towards the assistant and the presentation slides appear on the screen.

Chang Wook: His very first case was actually back in 6 years ago, where the defendant had one of the plaintiffs, and denied the case as he accused the victim of seducing him. However, the victim was his closest friend during high school, and the victim forgot to eat the pill to control the Estrus period on that day, but right before he could get the pill from his locker, his Estrus period was released. The defendant on that particular day, confessed to the victim saying that he loved the victim, and he went out to buy drinks, while letting the victim think about the confession. When the defendant returned to the classroom with the drinks, the victim’s pheromones filled the class, which made the alpha instinct aroused in the defendant's body.

Jae’s body trembles as Chang Wook explains his case, he tries his best to not show that he is still scared of the case years back. I continue to caress his back, as I release more of my scent, just enough to cover him up.

Chang Wook: The victim immediately requested the defendant to go to his locker and grabbed the pill immediately, but the defendant has given in to his instinct and decided to the victim, no matter how many times the victim has screamed and begged the defendant to stopped, the defendant was not able to stop himself and the victim passed out in the middle of the case, and the defendant was not even stopping during the blackout period until he released his knot inside the victim.

Sun Woong: Objection! Your Honor, I would like to present the evidence from our side.

Judge A: Objection denied. Please continue further Chang Wook.

Chang Wook: Thank you, Your Honor. The victim’s mental health was beyond repair on the first few months, however, he tried his best to get better, as he was pregnant due to the case. The victim’s family has tried to sue the defendant family, however, the defendant’s family was able to escape from this, due to the power that they held in the society years ago. Not only that, the victim has issued out a restraining order for the defendant, and the family agrees that the defendant will not appear in front of the victim anymore, it includes that the defendant should not even be living in the same country with the victim. And he breached the order recently, and tried to hit the victim and appeared at the victim’s child school, despite the restraining order.

He pressed onto the next slide, to show the footage on that particular day during the time of the appearance at Hee-Young’s school.

Sun Woong: Objection, Your Honor.

Judge A: Please speak up, Sun Woong.

Sun Woong: Thank you, Your Honor. If you watched the footage again, you can see that the plaintiff hit the defendant first. Hence, that should not be valid, as the plaintiff started it first.

Chang Wook: Objection, Your Honor.

Judge A: Please go ahead, Chang Wook.

Chang Wook: Thank you, Your Honor. The victim was on self defense, as the defendant was using the victim's fear and threatened the victim. We have witnesses on that day, as well as the recording of the conversation. I would like to request to present the witness, recording as well as the victim for this first case.

Judge A: Please proceed and present the evidence to the court.

Chang Wook presented the recording to the Judge, as it is being played in the court now.

[Recording on the past event]

Yoochun: Oh, I only asked that guy and the child to leave. But why you sent our child away as well.

Jaejoong: Shut your mouth. She is not your child and will never be one either.

Yoochun growled as he stopped in front of me, as he spread his pheromones around to threaten me, but it was not really affecting me as I have mated. He frowned as he saw no effect on me.

Yoochun: Who did you seduce this time? Did the alpha that you seduce mated you?

My body started to remember as few flashes from the past memories pass through my mind, as I could feel my legs almost collapse due to the fear.

Jaejoong: I never seduce anyone. And I did not sell my body around. You and your family mindset and perception of omega could go to hell. And I shall remind you again, I could easily call the police now to send you to prison immediately, as I have a restraining order against you.

Yoochun: If you really think that you could send me to prison, think again wisely, Jaejoong. And you should not lie to me, whatif one day you know what I will get for inheritance, you will insist on getting money from me?

Jaejoong: Keep dreaming on, Yoochun. You and I do not have any relationship, except for being a stranger for 6 years now. No matter how rich you are, I will never come to you to even ask for anything. I have my own share, and I definitely do not need your help.

Yoochun: How about the child then? What’s her name again? Oh, Kim Hee-Young, who’s her father? She is just 5 years old this year right?

Jaejoong: Her father is currently working right now, and her age, why should it matter with you?

Yoochun: If she is 5 years old this year, with her hair and lips looking so much like mine, are you sure his father is not me? Remember the day, when we finally become one? You seduced me with your pheromones so that you could conceive

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter