Chapter 14

I Hate Alphas!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jaejoong POV

After we were back from dinner, I took a shower with Hee-Young, as Yunho mentioned that he has some contracts that he needed to review. “Eomma~” I hummed in response as I dried her hair with the towel, before I took the hairdryer to do the rest of the job. “Are you happy, eomma?” I turned off the hairdryer as I looked at Hee-Young, “Eomma is always happy, especially when Hee-Young is around.” I kissed her cheek as I carried her up on my arms. She placed both of her small hands on my cheeks, “Hee-Young is happy too. But, eomma, Hee-Young wants to know if eomma is happy with appa?” I blinked as I let out a soft smile, “Eomma is happy with Yunho appa, but Hee-Young, are you alright with us moving into the appa house from now onwards? Or do you prefer for us to stay at our home?” She shook her head, “Hee-Young will follow eomma’s decision. If eomma is happy, Hee-Young is happy too.” I kissed her forehead and walked towards the bed, as I laid her down gently, before I laid next to her and caressed her hair. “Thank you, uri cheonsa. Now, let’s go to sleep, as tomorrow will be another school day for you.” She snuggled towards me as I continued to caress her hair, “Ne eomma… Could you sing another lullaby song for me?” I hummed in response as I started to sing a lullaby for her.

 

Every night I lie in bed

The brightest colors fill my head

A million dreams are keeping me awake

I think of what the world could be

A vision of the one I see

A million dreams is all it's gonna take

A million dreams for the world we're gonna make

 

I stopped singing as I noticed that Hee-Young had fallen asleep. When I slowly put the teddy bear into her embrace, I got up and turned around. I gasped and I quickly covered my mouth with my palm to not shout, as Yunho was leaning his body on the doorway and smiled at me. I took a deep breath before I slowly walked towards him. “You almost made me shout and what if Hee-Young wakes up again.” I glared at him and he chuckled lowly before he pulled me into his embrace and kissed my forehead, “Mianhae… I didn’t want to disturb you earlier, as I enjoyed hearing you singing.” I blushed as no one else ever heard me sing, except my daughter, I hid my face onto his crook of neck, as he caressed my hair gently and hugged me slightly tighter. “Let’s go to the living room and have a drink and chat, before we go to sleep.” I nodded my head, as I looked up to him. “Can Yunnie carry Jae there?” He pecked my lips gently before he carried me up on his arms and I wrapped my legs around his waist, as he walked us to the living room.

 

He was about to place me down to sit on the couch, but I shook my head, “I want to sit on your lap, Yunnie scents always make me feel better.” He bit his inner cheeks and complied to my request. I rubbed my nose gently towards his neck as I inhaled his scents, while his hand was caressing on my back gently. “I have not told you yet, as from the morning till the evening, we were too busy with each other. But tomorrow’s dinner, we will be meeting up with your eomma and also my eomma at the same time.” I blinked as I looked up at him confused, “Why are we meeting up with them at the same time? And how is the dinner appointment being created?” I wrapped my arms around his neck as he wrapped his hands around my waist. “I texted her when you were asleep, and told her that I want to have her proper blessing for our relationship, before I introduced you to my family. But she replied saying that she would be meeting up with my eomma tomorrow, for a business appointment, and that’s why the dinner appointment is being made.”

 

It took me a few moments to digest the whole explanation, before I looked at him with my big eyes, “I… I will be meeting w...with your eomma tomorrow? Yunnie, I… I did not prepare myself well yet. What if… she does not agree with our relationship? Or what if she doesn’t like omega? Your eomma is an alpha like my eomma too right?” What if she doesn’t like me because I have a child?” What i…” Yunho crashed his lips on mine as I tried to push him away, but his eyes on mine made me stop struggling and relaxed. “Chill baby… I told you that I will not leave yours and Hee-Young side and I will protect you from anyone, even if it includes my family.” I bite my lower lips as I look down, “But I don’t want to destroy your family relationship…” I whispered softly. He used his fingers to lift my chin up and looked straight into my eyes, “You will not destroy anything. Just be yourself, I am sure my mom will love you as how I love you. And as for Hee-Young, I am 100% sure that she would be so delighted to have a granddaughter now.” I slowly nodded my head as I leaned my head on his shoulder.

 

Yunho POV

“Oh, Yunnie~ You mentioned earlier that you need to review your works right, is everything alright?” I turned to look at him and smiled, “Nothing need to be worried about. Chanyeol is my right hand man, he knows what to do when I am not around or available.” He blushed as he saw me smirk when I said the last part, I leaned in to kiss his blushed cheeks. “Shall we go to bed and sleep?” He shook his head, as he bit his lower lips again, I raised one of my eyebrows as I was waiting for what he would like to say, but it was silent only. “Baby?” He opened his mouth and closed it again, before finally he spoke, “I… I want lots of kis...kisses before we go to the bed... Can we have those, Yu..Yunnie?” I tried my very best to not put on a smile or anything, as I wanted to a little bit further, “Oh~ I gave you lots of kisses already since morning till now… Was it not sufficient yet, Baby?” He blushed more, as he shook his head and pouted his lips. “I need m...more, Yunnie…”

 

I leaned in my face and stopped right before my lips could touch his lips. “Then, kiss me as much as you want.” My intention was only to , but I never know that he would be this bold. When I was about to pull away, Jae pulled me close with his arms around my neck, and his lips immediately crashed on mine, it was not a slow kiss but a needy one that I could feel. I moaned loudly as I could feel his tongue poking on my lips entrance and I opened it to let his tongue in. His tongue clumsily my tongue as he on it and I could feel myself slowly losing my own control. One of my hands already slipped into his pajamas, or I could say my pajamas as it was hanging loosely around him. And when my fingertips finally touched on his sensitive nubs, he almost moaned loud due to the sudden touch, but I silence the moans with another kisses on his lips as my tongue now dominating his warm cavern and my fingertips continuously rubbed both s until it harden under my touch. After a few moments, both of us pulled away and pants and breathing were the only sounds in the living room.

 

I leaned my forehead on his as both of us closed our eyes. And my hands stopped rubbing his nubs as I gently caressed his back with my fingertips gently. He bit on his lower lips as his muffled moans left his lips, I growled lowly as I opened my eyes to stare at his. But right before we get more intimate, we heard Hee-Young cried from the bedroom. Jae got startled as he immediately rushed to the bed, and I followed him from behind. Jae immediately laid on the bed and hugged Hee-Young closed to him as he caressed her back and hummed some melody to calm Hee-Young down, as she slowly stopped crying and her small fingers clutched on Jae shirt as she went back to sleep. I slowly laid next to Hee-Young and kissed her forehead gently before I kissed on Jae lips softly, “Let’s rest, it’s getting more late now.” He nodded his head and I turned off the light before placing the blanket around us securely and placed my hand around Jae, and not crushed Hee-Young, who was currently sleeping in between us.

 

Hee-Young POV

I woke up because I noticed that I could not move around and when I opened my eyes, I saw both of my eomma and appa hugging me in between of them. I stretched my arms as I kissed my eomma and appa cheek, “Eomma, appa~~ Good Morning. Hee-Young could not moveeeeeee” I whined as I poked both of their cheeks, before frowned appeared on their forehead and they finally opened their eyes. Appa yawned as eomma squinted his eyes, “It’s still too early, Younggie~ Why did you wake up so early?” My eomma whined as he snuggled closer to me. “Eomma and appa is squeezing Hee-Young~~ That’s why Hee-Young could not move now.” Appa and eomma finally woke up properly after I said that and they chuckled as I puffed my cheeks. “Alright, Hee-Young-nim~ Appa would like to apologize for squeezing you. But, both of us could not help to hug you to sleep last night.” Appa caressed my hair gently before he pulled away to make more space for me. Eomma never let me go from her embrace, then suddenly appa big hand covering my eyes. “Appa~~ why are you closing Hee-Young eyes?” By the time he let go of his palm, he gave the biggest smile, “Let’s go brush our teeth and get ready for your school.” I nodded my head as I turned to look at eomma, but his face was blushing, “eomma, are you alright? Why are you so red?” I asked worriedly, eomma shook his head. “Eomma is fine, Younggie. Go with your appa, neh? Eomma will go to prepare breakfast for us.” I nodded my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter