Chapter 30

I Hate Alphas!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nobody POV

When they all go back to their own place to rest, after the long day in the courthall, Yunho is worried that Jae stomach pain still exists somehow, but not as painful as before. They immediately go to Dr. Mae has to confirm that there’s nothing wrong with their little baby. “Yunnie, our baby… he/she should be fine right? I mean, I’m scared that because of what happened at the court earlier, it could make our little baby sick somehow.” Jae looks at Yunho with worried eyes, Yunho is calm on his outer appearance, but his mind is in a huge mess right now as he does not want to make Jae more worried than he is right now. “Our little baby would be fine, cause our baby eomma is a strong person.” The lift stops at the private hospital floor in the hotel, and both of them immediately being to Dr. Mae room immediately.

“Dr. Mae, I’m sorry to bother you at the late hours, I hope you have eaten your dinner at least.” Dr. Mae shakes her head as she smiles at both of us, “Please do not worry about this. As I am here for 24/7 for both of you, and yes, I have my dinner already. But before we have our chat, please head to the bed and lay down, and I will do the ultrasound to make sure everything is alright.” Jae nods his head as Yunho stays silent and carries Jae in a bridal style to the bed and lays him down gently. Jae raises his shirt up, to reveal his tummy and Mae puts some of the gel on his tummy and rubs it all over the stomach. The moment of truth is here, as three pairs of eyes are now looking at the monitor seriously and anxiously, but after a few seconds, the loud heartbeat could be heard from the monitor. Dr Mae lets out a relief breath as she talks to them, “The baby is really fine, without any injury/damage. As you can hear the baby heartbeat is actually quite strong. The cramp could be due to the low appetite, Jaejoong-nim might not be able to eat a lot, especially today was the court day. Hence, I would suggest to eat solid food, or at least, oat, milk, cereal. As something, sweets could boost our energy and make you have some appetite.” Jae eyes are b with tears as he feels relieved that their baby is strong and he does not have miscarriage, as he does not want that to happen to his new additional family with Yunnie and also Hee-Young. Yunho looks at Mae as she nods understandingly, “I will talk to the pharmacist counter to prepare the vitamins and supplements for you to eat for these few days.”

As Mae leaves the room, Jae tears flow from his eyes without being able to stop, as his body is trembling. Yunho sits on the bed as he embraces Jae tightly into his arms. Gently, Yunho caresses Jae back as he keeps on whispering into Jae’s ears, “Baby Jae, you’ve been doing so great today at the court. Even though I know that you almost get attacked with panic, when I looked into your eyes earlier, you immediately took a small breath in and out to calm yourself down, and you held it in, until the sentence for that bastard was announced.” Jae buries his face on the crook of Yunho’s neck, as he still silently tears up and his fingers clutches on Yunho’s shirt. “I know too that you are worried about our baby, as the first trimester, you are not supposed to be in any stressful environment, but you push through it. Our baby is so strong, as you can hear the loud heartbeat earlier. I know that I have been saying this so many times to you, but let me say it again out loud.” Yunho smiles gently as he whispers the three words to Jae, “I love you, Jaejoong.” Yunho kisses Jae ears softly, as Jae ears start to get red and his tears have stopped as he has calm down with all the words that Yunho whispered to him.

Jae pulls away as he looks at Yunho’s eyes, “I love you too, Jung Yunho” Jae leans in to give a small kiss on Yunho lips, but Yunho could not get enough as he would like to taste Jae lips more than this. Few coughs can be heard in the room, as Jae realizes that Mae is now inside the room with them and Jae blushes furiously as he does not know how much Mae has heard or seen. Yunho glares at Mae, as Mae lets out small chuckles, “Well, Jung-nim. I wish I do not need to interrupt both of your sweet moments, but I have another patient coming in now, and Jaejoong-nim will need to rest as well as eat. And no hard exercise should be performed on the first trimester, both of you can go only until second base, understand?” Jae blinks as he looks back and forth from Mae to Yunho and finally he understands what Mae has said and immediately blushes. Yunho lets out small chuckles as he wants to tease Jae more, but he does not want his wife-to-be to be angry with him. “Alright, I will come for advice again, when we can go for the third base.” Mae just laughs, as both of us exit the room and notices that Baekhyun and Chanyeol are the next patient.

“Oh, Baekkie, are you alright? Why are you here too?” Jae asks as he looks at Baekhyun worriedly. Baek lets out a long sigh, “I’m actually fine. However, this big tall idiot is worrying over nothing, cause I still have morning sickness, my appetite is here and there. So, he worries that something might happen with me and our little bean, if I don’t eat much today.” Yunho looks over at Chanyeol as soon as both of them have eye contact, as if they can read each other's minds, they both have the same worry over their loved one. “Hyunnie, I’m just worried, as this is our first bean that we finally have. We just have a quick check up, and if there’s nothing to be worried with, then we can go back home and rest.” Baek pouts his lips as he crosses his arms, Jae lets out a smile, “Well, Baekkie, it’s normal for our alpha to be worried over us, their omega. Even though this is my second time that I conceive, I am still worried about every small thing, but Yunnie has helped me a lot to go through this together.” Jae looks at Yunho as he lets out the widest smile, and Yunho smiles back as he wraps one of his arms around Jae’s waist. “Let’s go now, you need to eat and have a rest. Chanyeol and Baekhyun, I hope everything is well for your baby too. And since it's the weekend, both of you don’t need to work and have plenty of rest. Understand?” Baekhyun and Chanyeol nod their heads as they go into Mae’s room, while Yunho and Jae heads back to the penthouse.

Chanyeol POV

“Mae-nim, how’s the baby condition? I mean, can it somehow let the alpha get all the morning sickness? I have seen the symptom for the past 1 week, I wish I could t…” Baekhyun’s face is fully red due to shyness as he places his palm over Channie's lips. “Mae-nim, sorry, please do not listen t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter