Chapter 36

I Hate Alphas!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hee-Young POV

Recently, eomma gets tired easily and his stomach is getting bigger as he says that the little baby is growing healthy inside. I walk to the kitchen and open the fridge to see if I can help to make for eomma’s breakfast today. “Younggie-ah~ What are you doing in the kitchen?” I close the fridge and run to appa, as he picks me up and holds me on his strong arms, “Younggie is thinking to make eomma’s breakfast, as eomma recently seems to get tired easily. Can appa help along?” He chuckles as he nods his head, “Of course, princess. Appa would love to help you to cook breakfast for uri eomma. Jja, let’s see… Should we make the pancake and top it with chocolate syrup and strawberry as the fruit? And also, chocolate milk for your eomma.” I nod my head excitedly, “I will make the chocolate milk, appa will make the pancake ne?” He kisses my forehead before putting me back down on the floor and we start to make the breakfast.

(Source: itscheatdayeveryday.com and cooktoria.com)

Appa places both the pancake and the hot chocolate on the tray and we walk to the bedroom quietly, as eomma is currently still sleeping. I look at Appa and he nods his head to proceed to wake eomma up. I hold his hand as I call him up, “Eomma~ Wake up. It’s already morning and Younggie and Appa makes your favorite breakfast and drink.” Eomma slowly opens his eyes as he stretches his body and groans slightly, “Good morning, princess.” He rubs his eyes, as appa helps him to sit on the bed. “Come sit on eomma’s lap, I want to give you a hug.” I get on the bed gently as I sit on his lap and place my ear on his tummy, “Good morning, lil sister/brother. This is me, your big sister, Hee-Young. I hope to meet you soon and please don’t make eomma sick, okay?” Both appa and eomma smiles as I can feel eomma’s hand gently caress my hair. “Eomma is sorry that I can’t take care of Hee-Young like usual. Did appa help you before you go to the school?” I shake my head, “Hee-Young is big enough now and I can do everything by myself. Appa sends me to school everyday, and Hee-Young loves both eomma and appa so much.” I see eomma tear up and I panic, “Eomma, gwenchanayo? Why are you crying?” Appa chuckles gently, “It’s alright, princess. Eomma is feeling grateful to have you as his daughter, right baby?” Eomma nods his head, “Yes, your appa is right. Eomma is lucky to have you in my life and soon we will have a new family member in this family.”

Afterwards, eomma is being fed by appa, while eomma feeds me and I feed appa in turns. And they ask about my school, friends, especially Ha-Neul. “Eomma, Appa, recently, when I play with Ha-Neul, there’s a very nice scent from him and he can smell the scent from me too. He smells like chocolate, while he said my scent is like strawberry.” Eomma is almost choked on the pancake, while Appa's face is pale. “E… Eomma, gwenchana? Appa, why do you look so pale?” Eomma turns to look at appa and he bursts out laughing out loud. “Ignore your appa, princess. Well, I guess it’s time to have a chat with you and also the Ha-Neul family. You’re still too young to know about the adult information, but what Eomma can tell you for now is that you and Ha-Neul seem to be a fated pair, like how Eomma and Appa is.”

“But baby, she’s 6 years old, why does she find her fated pair so fast? Can we just not talk about this now?” Eomma glares at Appa, “Remember what we have said before? I rather let her know in advance before something might happen in the future.” Appa pouts as he sulks and folds his arms on his chest. I blink as I look at them with confused stares. “Ignore your appa for now. So basically, you can see him as your closest friend/best friend first. If in the future, both of you still want to be together as a pair, we will give you our blessing too. Just remember this, do not let anyone touch, kiss, hug you anywhere on your body or face.” I hum in thinking, “But Eomma and Appa are hugging and kissing Younggie, does it mean we are not allowed to hug anymore?” I dislike that thought of not being able to hug my parents. “We will still hug you, our princess, but our kisses are only on your cheek, forehead or hair, but that one will be with your permission. As you grow older, people might stare and judge on whatever people are doing, either is right or wrong. But Eomma just wants you to always be yourself, the one who Eomma has raised to be kind and righteous.” I nod my head as I wipe the tears that form on my eyes and I hug both of my Eomma and Appa carefully without bumping on the baby bump. “Younggie will never change and will always love both of you forever.” Both of them chuckles as my Appa finally stops sulking and hugs me back. As it’s almost time, Eomma asks us to go now otherwise, both me and Appa will be late for school and also work. We say bye to Eomma, after Tall ahjussi sends Pretty ahjussi to our home.

Jae POV

My baby bump is growing bigger and it’s harder for me to walk or stand for a long term, and Yunnie is always massaging my swollen legs every night, before we both go to sleep. We decided not to know about our baby gender as we prefer to keep it surprised when the baby finally pops out. We still go to Mae quite often to ensure the baby is healthy and no complications during the giving birth time. To be honest, I’m excited but nervous at the same time, as I cannot believe that I am having a new additional member in our family and also to be married to Yunnie. From the slump period of 5 years alone without anyone to help me raise Younggie, except my mom, and to find Yunnie by accident. Not to mention how patience is to make me trust him and change my mind of not all alpha are the same like that bastard. Right when I said that, the baby kicked and I placed my palm on the tummy and rubbed it gently, “Now now… It’s as if you want me to throw out any negativity, right?” The baby kicked it once again, as I chuckle lightly, “Alright, eomma will only think about positive thoughts and also, we are going to meet with each other soon. Counting down on less than 3 weeks.”

“Ya~! I was just at the kitchen to make a cup of tea for both of us and here you are talking to your baby by yourself.” I laugh as I turn to look at Baekhyun waddle to the living room with that huge bump on his tummy. “Chanyeol will haunt me as I let you walk and go to the kitchen.” He rolls his eyes as he places the tea cups on the table and sits down on the couch and leans his back on the soft pillow. “Well, at least, when I’m here with you, I am free to do what I want without being nag or being treated like a fragile porcelain.” I nod my head in agreement, “I kinda agree with you here, as Yunnie does not allow me to do whatever I want. I feel like I get chubbier since I am pregnant.” He nods his head many times, “You’re right on that. I, Park Baekhyun, also get

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter