Chapter 9 – IX

t'aime une fois
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

KWON BUNGALOW

 

After finish the lesson with Jisoo, Taeyeon go to help Jihoon with his essay.

“Noona, how did you know well about the history? You're genius!” Jihoon praise her.

“Hey, you also can do it just make sure you're like to reading” Taeyeon replied.

“Argh…that the one I hate most, I rather do hard question of math from reading. Nah...that's not my style.” Jihoon said while he shakes his head.

Taeyeon chuckles after he said that.

“But you have to train yourself to love reading…just like Jisoo” Taeyeon replied while smiles.

“Hurm…I think I’ll pass it” Jihoon said.

Afterward, both of them continue finish the essay.

“Finally…!” Jihoon shouts after finish his essay.

Taeyeon smiles when she saw his happy face.

“Noona, can I ask you something?” Jihoon suddenly asked.

“What?” Taeyeon asked.

“Did you...you and...are you...?” Jihoon asked hesitate.

“What? I don’t get it,” Taeyeon replied while frown.

“You...and samchon...is something happen?” Jihoon blurt out his curiosity.

Taeyeon stunned with his question but she act normally by asking

“What is your point? What you expect?”

Jihoon looks at Taeyeon eyes are wavering when she asked him.

“Hurm…I don’t know… will you explain?” Jihoon asked curiously.

“Explain? What do you want to know?” Taeyeon asked him back.

“How about we start from last night scene...inside the kitchen...” Jihoon blurt out his honesty.

Taeyeon shocked when he said that. However, before she answers him, suddenly her phone is ringing. She looks at the caller ID and saw Jiwoong numbers.

“Sorry, I have to answer this” Taeyeon said before she walks out from the room.

Jihoon just stare at her suspiciously, when she walk away from there.

 

 

 

Taeyeon take a deep breath before she answers the calls.

“Hello, oppa” Taeyeon greet.

“Yah..! Don’t you read your email?” Jiwoong asked when he hear Taeyeon voice.

“Nope…why?” Taeyeon asked confused.

“I got the letter about your interview. It's this week.” Jiwoong said.

“Really? Oh god…I have no time to open the email” Taeyeon replied.

“Are you really busy there?” Jiwoong asked curiously.

“Yeah…” Taeyeon replied.

“Aigoo… That's just your part-time job, Tae. Focus on your interview please. This is what has you dream long ago.” Jiwoong said firmly.

“Yeah, I know…” Taeyeon replied with mixed feelings.

“So, when will you back home?” Jiwoong asked curiously.

“Tomorrow” Taeyeon replied shortly.

“Okay, see you soon. Don’t forget to open your email!” Jiwoong said again before he ended the call.

After that, Taeyeon scroll phone to open her email. There are the noticed about her interview. She clicks the email and then the information appears on the screen.

 

 

To: Miss Kim Taeyeon

 

We would like to inform you that the interview will be held at

Place: Four Seasons Hotel Seoul

Date: 11 February 2020

Time: 9.00 am – 10.00am

 

 

“Hurm…so it’s Wednesday” Taeyeon mumbles after she looks at the calendar in her phone.

“What Wednesday?” suddenly Jiyong asked from her back.

Taeyeon startled after hear Jiyong voice are too close to her. When she turns, she saw Jiyong is really behind her.

“What happen with Wednesday?” Jiyong asked again when Taeyeon didn’t answer him.

“Oh…nothing” Taeyeon stuttered before she in rush walk toward the stairs.

Jiyong look at her suspiciously but he resistant it to ask her more when he has to go to the washroom.

 

 

 

At night, all of them have their dinner together. During the dinner, Taeyeon feel uncomfortable when Jiyong decided to seat beside her. She can feel Jiyong keep take a glance while they're eating. Jihoon look at them suspiciously, but he didn't say anything about that. After Taeyeon leave his room without answering his question, Jihoon feel that are something strange between them and for him it's not good.

“Mr. Kwon, I have something to ask” suddenly Taeyeon said.

Sang Woo turns to look at Taeyeon after she said that. He waits for her to continue while he munches his foods.

“I want to ask for off day this week,” Taeyeon continues said.

“Oh…how long?” Sang Woo asked.

“Hurm… around three day, starting this Tuesday” Taeyeon replied.

“I think it’s fine. Besides, Mrs. Lee is already here” Sang Woo said to approve her request.

“Why you want to take off day?” suddenly Jiyong asked curiously.

“Unnie, do you want to go dating, right?” Jisoo asked teasingly.

“I want to follow” Jisung said to interrupt.

“Yah…! It's Taeyeon noona personal stuff. Don't get involved.” Jihoon said before he sips his drink.

Taeyeon chuckles after she hears their conversations.

“Wah...everyone is really curious, huh? Let Miss Kim rest. She's already work entire weeks for us.” Sang Woo said with smiles.

“Hurm…three days without unnie…” Jisoo said while pout.

“Hey, I’ll be back after that” Taeyeon replied to comfort her.

“So…you don’t answer me yet. Why you want to take off day?” Jiyong continue asked curiously.

“Just like Jisoo said, I have a dating” Taeyeon replied with smiles.

Jiyong feel uneasy with her answer but he didn’t ask her more when Jisoo interrupt and say

“Wow…who’s the lucky guy”

Taeyeon is just laughing before she continues eating her foods. However, the one that noticed Jiyong face change is Jihoon. He grins when he knows his samchon feelings toward Taeyeon.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

FEW DAYS LATER

FOUR SEASONS HOTEL SEOUL

 

Jiyong is sitting inside the café while waiting for his client. He scrolls his phone to make sure the client about the place of the meeting. After that, when his eyes wandering around the café, he saw someone figure that familiar to him. His eyes are focusing on the figure until she's appear nearby his area.

“Taeyeon?” Jiyong mutter surprise when he saw her there.

He then gets up from his seat and go toward her.

“Taeyeon?” Jiyong call her name.

Taeyeon turn her body and then she startled when she saw Jiyong is there looking at her confusedly.

“Jiyong…” Taeyeon replied while chuckles awkwardly.

“What are you doing here?” Jiyng asked curiously.

He was more curious when it is his first time to see her wearing formal clothes. Jiyong saw Taeyeon gray blazer suit up and down without blinking.

“Ouh…I’m here for…” Taeyeon said but suddenly one of her interview panel shouts her name from behind.

“Miss Kim…” he shouts.

Taeyeon turn and saw the panel is approaching them.

 

Taeyeon POV

“Argh…why this is happen in front of him? Aish…”

 

“You forget to take back your file and application form. Don't forget to fulfill that. We hope to see you at Busan.” The panel said with smiles.

“Nae…thank you” Taeyeon replied awkwardly.

After that, the panel smiles at Jiyong before he leaves both of them.

“Busan?” Jiyong asked curiously.

Taeyeon turn to face Jiyong slowly before she makes peace sign with hand and smiles to Jiyong awkwardly.

“Don't you think you owe explanation here?” Jiyong asked firmly.

Taeyeon didn’t answer him but she saw Jiyong give her sign to follow him go inside the café. At first, she hesitates but when she saw Jiyong furious face, she just follows him go inside the café.

 

 

 

Both of them are silent when sitting facing each other. Jiyong eyes are staring at Taeyeon with mixed feelings meanwhile Taeyeon eyes are focusing on her drink cup.

“So… this is the reasons you're asking for off day?” Jiyong said to break the silent.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter