Chapter 2 – II

t'aime une fois
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

KOREA

ONE WEEK LATER

KWON BUNGALOW

 

Jihoon is sitting on the couch while watching the TV. Afterward, Jisoo come and seat beside him while holding an ice cream.

“What are you watching?” Jisoo asked before her eating the ice cream.

Without answering her, Jihoon turn his face and saw ice cream in Jisoo hand. He takes the ice cream from her and eats it.

“Yah…! That’s mine!” Jisoo said firmly.

However, Jihoon just ignore Jisoo shouts and continue eating the ice cream. Jisoo stares at him angrily before she pulls Jihoon hair roughly.

“Arghhh….!” Jihoon shouts in pain.

“Give me back!” Jisoo said while her hand still on his hair.

Jihoon immediately give the ice cream back to Jisoo and then Jisoo release his hair after she get back the ice cream.

“Argh…this girl…” Jihoon said angrily while he rubs his head.

“If you want it, go get it by yourself” Jisoo replied try to act like nothing happen.

Afterward, both of them just stay quiet while watching the TV.

“Hurm…” Jihoon sigh boringly.

“It’s not fun right when Taeyeon unnie not here, right?” Jisoo suddenly said.

“Yeah…” Jihoon replied while his eyes on the TV screen.

“Can we call her to come here?” Jisoo suddenly give an idea.

“No, we can’t. It’s her off day,” Jihoon replied to refuse the idea.

“Hurm…it’s so boring,” Jisoo said before she lay on the couch.

Suddenly, Jisung enter the living room while carrying his dinosaur toy. Jisung saw his brother and sister watching the TV while ignoring him. He then walk toward them and say

“Jisung hungry”

“Ask Mrs. Lee if you want to eat” Jisoo replied.

“Humph..!” Jisung stomp his feet after his sister said that.

At that moment, someone ring the doorbell. Three of them look at each other with confused expressions.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

KIM SHOP

 

Taeyeon check the stock in the store alone before her brother come.

“Did we need to restock some glasses?”Jiwoong asked.

“Hurm…for C brand and T brand, we need to restock” Taeyeon replied while looking at the document.

“Okay, you just list it and I’ll order it by tomorrow” Jiwoong said before he leaves the store.

Afterward, her phone is ringing. She takes out her phone from the pocket and look at the caller ID before pick up the call.

“Hello…” Taeyeon greet happily.

“Hello, Tengo~~” Tiffany, one of her best friend greet her happily.

“You sound so happy” Taeyeon said while chuckles after she hear Tiffany voice.

“Of course. What are you doing?” Tiffany asked.

“As usual, at the shop” Taeyeon replied while her eyes looking at the stock on the rack.

“Aigoo…don't your body needs a rest?” Tiffany asked worried.

Taeyeon just chuckles when her friend said that.

“Why you’re calling me?” Taeyeon asked.

“Oh, don’t forget tomorrow, Hyorin wedding” Tiffany replied.

“Oh…thank god you called me. I’ll already forget about that,” Taeyeon said while she scratches her temple.

“Yah…! Are you kidding me? Hyorin will kill us if not attend her wedding!” Tiffany said furiously.

“I’m sorry…lately I’m so busy” Taeyeon replied try to explain.

“Yeah…I know that.” Tiffany said worriedly.

“So, what time will we have to be there?” Taeyeon asked.

“She said around ten or nine o’clock” Tiffany replied.

“Okay, I’ll be there. I have to dress in cream, right?” Taeyeon asked to confirm again.

“Yeah…cream. If you don’t have it, just let me know. I can borrow my dress for you,” Tiffany replied.

Taeyeon chuckles and say

“It’s okay. I think I have that color in the wardrobe. So see you tomorrow”

“Okay…don’t be late!” Tiffany said before they ended the call.

Afterward, Taeyeon walks out from the store and approach her brother.

“Oppa, tomorrow I have to attend Hyorin wedding. So, I’ll be back soon after the ceremony end” Taeyeon said.

“Hurm…I’m fine. You just go hang out with your friends,” Jiwoong replied.

“Okay, I help you pack the stuff at the back” Taeyeon said before she leaves him.

“Aigoo…this girl…so hardworking” Jiwoong mutter after Taeyeon leave him alone.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

KWON BUNGALOW

 

Jiyong is sitting on the couch while all three of his brother's child looked at him with mixed feelings.

“Hey, why are you staring at him like that?” Mrs. Lee asked when she come with the drink and place it on the table.

“Thank you” Jiyong said when she signs him to have a drink.

“Did Mr. Kwon tell you about my presence?” Jiyong asked awkwardly.

“Yeah, he has told me before he leave” Mrs. Lee replied.

“Okay…” Jiyong said before he takes the drink and sips it.

“Who is he?” Jisung asked confused while his staring at Jiyong.

Both of his siblings didn’t answer him. They just are staring at Jiyong without saying anything.

“I’m your samchon. Jiyong samchon. Appa little brother” Jiyong said after he hear Jisung question.

“Samchon? Ermmm…but you don’t look like appa” Jisung replied.

Jiyong smiles awkwardly after Jisung said that.

“What are you doing here?” suddenly Jisoo asked.

“Oh, I have to attend my friend wedding, so…” Jiyong said but Jihoon interrupt him and say

“So…it’s not you’re here to visit us, huh?”

Jiyong didn’t answer him after he said that.

“Come, Jisoo…Jisung. Let him be” Jihoon said while he take Jisung's hand and leaves the living room following by Jisoo.

Jiyong is just looking at them with guilt feelings.

“Aigoo~~” Jiyong mutters after they leave.

 

 

 

“So, this will be your room” Mrs. Lee said after she shows the room to Jiyong.

“Thank you” Jiyong replied with smiles.

“If you need anything just let me know. I’ll be at the kitchen,” Mrs. Lee said.

“Nae…thank you” Jiyong replied.

After that, both of them can hear loud of music come from Jihoon room. Jiyong can feel the tension between him and Jihoon after he saw his face when he appears.

“Aigoo, this boy…why he’s has to make that noise?” Mrs. Lee said firmly.

“It's he always like that?” Jiyong asked curiously.

“Not when Mr. Kwon is here,” Mrs. Lee replied.

“Should I do something to stop him?” Jiyong asked to help.

“I think we should let him be. He never listens to anyone,” Mrs. Lee replied.

Jiyong just nodded but at the same time, he just feels uneasy with his nephew's attitude.

 

 

 

After that, the maid leaves him and then goes to continue her works. Jiyong looks at the Jihoon room door while he shakes his head slowly. Afterward, he goes to his bag and unpacks his stuff. He places his suit inside the wardrobe. He takes out his clothes from the back and continues with other stuff. Suddenly, he noticed someone is hiding behind the wall while peeking on him. Jiyong saw Jisung with his car toy in his hand is there. He waves his hand sign him to come inside the room. Jisung walks slowly before he standing nearby Jiyong.

“Jisung, right?” Jiyong asked with smiles.

Jisung nodded shyly.

“You’re so big now. Look at you…” Jiyong said while he pats his hair softly.

“Did you know me before this?” Jisung asked.

“Yes…” Jiyong replied while nodded.

“But…why I can’t remember you?” Jisung asked.

“Hurm…it’s because you’re still a baby when I’m here” Jiyong replied try to explain.

“Baby? So, you know my mother, right?” Jisung asked curiously.

Jiyong stunned when he asked that. However, he just replied him with nodded.

“I don’t know her…but appa always tell me about her,” Jisung said.

Jiyong just smiles when he hears that. He stares at Jisung with sympathy before he approach him and then crouching in fr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter