Chapter 7 – VII

t'aime une fois
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

WEEKEND

KWON BUNGALOW

 

Taeyeon is preparing herself for going to the concert with Jihoon. She wears white short-sleeve V Neck Chiffon Blouse with black jeans. She ties her hair ponytail before wearing her watch. After she satisfied with her appearance, she gets her bag and walk out from the room with smiles. When she at the doorstep, she saw Jiyong also walk out from his room. Jiyong look at her up and down before he ask

“Are you will wear this?”

Taeyeon frown when Jiyong asked that but she nodded and reply

“Yeah…”

Jiyong feel uneasy when he sees the blouse on Taeyeon. For him, it's too y for her. Besides, he feels irate when he thinks that other people can see her neck expose like that.

“Don't you have other shirt than this?” Jiyong asked while keep looking at Taeyeon.

“Why? We're going to the concert, not shopping mall. That place could be heat then what you think.” Taeyeon replied try to explain.

Jiyong didn't respond her, but he went back into his room. Afterward, he comes out with denim jacket in his hand.

“Wear this” Jiyong said while he gives his jacket to her.

“What? No…I don’t want to wear it,” Taeyeon replied to refuse.

“Wear it or I'll do something to make you wear it” Jiyong said firmly to warn her.

Taeyeon stares at him furiously before she takes the jacket and then walks away from there. Jiyong smirks after she takes his jacket and then he follows her from behind. While both of them steps down on the stairs, Jihoon and Jisung are in the living room turn to see them.

“Wah…noona you look so beautiful” Jisung said with smiles.

“Thank you, Jisung~” Taeyeon replied shyly.

Jihoon didn’t say anything after he saw Taeyeon beauty but he admit that Taeyeon is really lovely when she wear casually. Jiyong noticed Jihoon keep staring at Taeyeon and he feels jealous with it.

“I told you to wear this,” Jiyong suddenly said and then he takes the jacket from Taeyeon hand and put it on her shoulder.

Taeyeon turn to look at Jiyong while frowning. Meanwhile, Jihoon turn his stares to Jiyong and then the jacket. He then noticed that jacket is belonging to his samchon but he didn’t say anything about that.

“Okay, let’s go!” Taeyeon said to Jihoon.

“Let’s go!” Jihoon replied excitedly.

“Take care both of you” suddenly Jiyong said to them.

Jihoon and Taeyeon stunned when they hear that from Jiyong. However, they just nodded before leave the home. Jiyong sigh after they already out. He feels envious with Jihoon when he gets a chance to go the concert with Taeyeon. However, he has to accept that Taeyeon is not belonged to him and for her he is nobody for her.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

NEARBY SHOPPING MALL

 

After Taeyeon and Jihoon leave, Jiyong asked Jisoo where will her meet her friends. When she said that they would go to the nearby shopping mall, Jiyong decided to bring Jisung there with him. In same time, Jiyong feel want to follow Jisoo and try to be close with her.

“Hey, your samchon is really handsome” one of Jisoo friends said with smiles.

“Why we don’t see him before this?” the other one asked.

“It’s because he’s stay at Japan” Jisoo replied.

“Ouh, I see…Jisung, you want to watch a movie?” Jisoo friends asked Jisung.

“Movie…? I want it!” Jisung replied excitedly.

“Samchon…?” Jisoo asked if Jiyong want to follow them.

“Up to you guys. I’ll be your bodyguard today,” Jiyong said jokingly.

Jisoo and her friends laugh after Jiyong said that. Afterward, all of them went to the cinema to watch a movie together.

 

 

 

After finish watching the movie, they went to window-shopping. However, Jiyong excuses himself from them to bring Jisung to the arcade.

“Samchon, we meet back…around 3 o’clock, okay?” Jisoo asked while she looks at her watch.

“Nae…take care,” Jiyong said before the girls leave him and Jisung.

After they leave, Jiyong hold Jisung hand and then bring him toward the arcade.

“Samchon…! I want to play that!” Jisung shouts excitedly when he saw the racing car machine.

“Okay…okay…let me get the token” Jiyong said still hold Jisung hand.

After they get the token, Jiyong bring Jisung toward the racing car machine and play it with him. Both of them continue playing to one machine to another one machine until the token finish. At that time, Jiyong noticed Jisung happy face while he's playing in the arcade. He also feels so pleasant to see him smiles widely like that.

“Samchon, you’re the best! I love you!” Jisung said happily.

Jiyong smiles after Jisung said that.

“Nae…I love you too” Jiyong replied while he holding Jisung hand.

Then, Jiyong look at his watch and it’s still have 30 minutes before they meet Jisoo and her friends.

“Jisung, are you hungry?” Jiyong asked.

Jisung nodded while pout.

“Okay, let’s go eat burger!” Jiyong said with smiles.

“Burger? Yes! I want to eat that!” Jisung said excitedly.

Afterward, both of them just went to eat burger together.

 

 

 

After finish eating, Jiyong look at his watch worriedly when Jisoo still didn't arrive at the place they promised before. He tries to call her and then the call is connected.

“Where are you?” Jiyong asked worried.

“Samchon, sorry. We at nails shop, doing manicure here.” Jisoo explain.

“Which level?” Jiyong asked.

“Ground floor” Jisoo replied.

“Okay, wait there. I’ll come with Jisung” Jiyong said before ended the call.

Afterward, he and Jisung went toward the nearby elevator to go ground floor.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

PASTRY CAFÉ

 

After the concert, Taeyeon bring Jihoon to the nearby café to fulfill their stomach before going back home. Taeyeon is sitting nearby the window while waiting for Jihoon take their drinks. Afterwards, Jihoon comeback toward the table while holding tray with their drinks and foods.

“Here, noona. Your drink…and sandwiches” Jihoon said while he gives the drink to her.

“Thank you” Taeyeon replied with smiles.

Taeyeon noticed there are groups of girls also come back from the concert keep staring at Jihoon.

“Hey, looks there. That girls are staring at you,” Taeyeon said to tease Jihoon.

“Hurm…” Jihoon sigh before he sips his drink.

“Do you know them?” Taeyeon asked when she saw his expressions.

Jihoon nodded.

“Your classmates?” Taeyeon asked curiously.

“Nope” Jihoon replied while shakes his head.

“So?” Taeyeon asked before she’s bites her sandwich.

“Schoolmate. I think I know one of them but not sure,” Jihoon replied.

Taeyeon nodded but her eyes turn to look at the group.

“Perhaps they think you’re my girlfriend,” Jihoon said jokingly.

“Yah…you want to die?” Taeyeon asked while is full.

Jihoon laughing after he saw Taeyeon expressions.

“I’m fine if you want to be my girl” Jihoon continue to .

“Sorry, I’m not interesting at my student” Taeyeon replied while munch her foods.

Jihoon still chuckles after Taeyeon said that.

“Then, perhaps you're interested to their samchon” Jihoon blurt out his thoughts.

Taeyeon stunned by Jihoon statement but she tries to act normally.

“It’s true, aren't you?” Jihoon continue asked.

“That’s so funny,” Taeyeon said while she chuckles awkwardly.

Jihoon stares at her with suspicious eyes before he sips his drink.

“So, what do you think about the concert?” Taeyeon asked to change the topic.

“Daebakkk.! Thank you, noona! I do owe you!” Jihoon replied with smiles.

“So…if you think like that…why don’t you promise me something?” Taeyeon asked while smirks.

Jihoon look at her suspiciously.

“What you want from me? I already promise you not to skip the tutor class…anything else you want me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter