Chapter 13 – XIII

t'aime une fois
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

JIHOON SCHOOL

 

After finishing with his meeting, Jiyong is rashly to go to school. When he was there, he searches for the teacher’s room to meet Jihoon class teacher. However, when he walks on the hallway, he saw Jihoon is alone while his other friends are playing together. Jiyong look at Jihoon with mixed feelings. He feels sad to see his nephew alone like that. Suddenly, someone is approaching him.

“Hello, sir. What can I help you?” the person asked Jiyong.

“Oh, hello. I’m sorry. I’m here to meet Kwon Jihoon class teacher,” Jiyong replied.

“You are?” the person asked.

“I’m his samchon” Jiyong replied with smiles.

“Oh, hello. I’m Miss Jung Eun Chae. Jihoon class teacher” she introduce herself to Jiyong.

“Oh…hello. I’m Kwon Jiyong and I’m Jihoon samchon” Jiyong introduce himself.

“Oh, I thought his father will come here” the teacher said.

“I’m sorry. His father has things to do. So, I come here behalf on him,” Jiyong replied.

“Arasso. Come… follow me. I have a things to discuss it with you,” the teacher said while guide Jiyong to the teachers room.

“Nae…” Jiyong replied while following her from behind.

 

 

 

“Yah Kwon Jihoon!” one of his classmate shout calls him.

Jihoon turn to look at her blankly.

“It’s that your samchon come? He’s really good looking” the girl said while smiling.

Jihoon look at her confusedly.

“We saw him walks with Miss Jung,” the girl said.

After she said that, Jihoon suddenly remember about the meeting. He gets up from his seat and run toward the teacher’s room.

“That’s why he's handsome. His samchon also have good-looking.” The girl’s mutter after Jihoon leaves.

 

 

 

Jihoon is standing in front of teacher room in a state of breathless after his run from the class. He takes a deep breath to calm down himself before enter the teacher room. When he's enter, he saw Jiyong is sitting on the chair while his teacher sat in front of him. Jihoon slowly walks toward them nervously.

“Oh, you’re here” Jiyong said when he saw Jihoon.

“Nae…” Jihoon said stuttered.

“Jihoon? What are you doing here?” his teacher asked.

“Ermm…my friend told me that you call” Jihoon replied lying.

“No, I didn’t” the teacher said.

“Oh…okay…” Jihoon said before he slowly walks away from them.

Jiyong saw Jihoon face try to hold his smiles. Before Jihoon get out from the teacher room, he gives a sign to Jioyng that he’s waiting for him outside. Jiyong just nodded with smiles.

“So, Mr. Kwon…it’s first time I meet student samchon. Usually, the parents will come to meet me” the teacher said.

“Ah…nae…I’m sorry. His father has something to do so…I’m here for Jihoon” Jiyong replied with smiles.

“So, I’m sorry to make you come here. I have something to tell you about Jihoon” the teacher said.

“What is it, Miss Jung? Did something happen to him?” Jiyong asked worried.

After that, the teacher brings out the lighter and the cigarette box before place on the table. Jiyong look at the cigarette and then he knows why the teacher wants to meet Sang Woo.

“I’m sorry for doing this. Yesterday, I saw caught him smoking in the store. When I’m asking him why’s his smoking? He didn’t answer me.” The teacher said to explain.

“I’m sorry, Miss Jung” Jiyong replied to apologies.

“No, I’m want to meet you not to hear sorry from you. I just want to know…he is okay at home?” the teacher asked.

Jiyong didn’t answer her after she asked that.

“I’m worried. Often, if something happens to a student, they will say it is their way of venting their anger at their parents. But, I know about Jihoon family background. I know how he's grew up without his mother and it's bad for him. If his smoking just for releasing his stress that's worst. As his teacher, I want him to stop smoking. He is one of the best in the class. We don't want he lost his life just to take a revenge by break down his life. That's now worth for him,” the teacher continues said worriedly.

“I know, Miss Jung. I’ll try to advice him,” Jiyong replied with guilt feelings.

“Please…I really hope you and his father do anything to help him because if he keeps smoking, the school can't tolerate with him anymore. We have to take punishment toward him, or he will be suspended,” the teacher said.

“We will…thank you Miss Jung for telling this” Jiyong replied while smiles awkwardly.

“No…it’s my job. Thank you for coming” the teacher said.

“Nae…” Jiyong replied.

“If you need anything helps from me…just tell. I’m willingly to help him,” the teachers said.

Jiyong nodded and then say

“Thank you, Miss Jung”

Afterward, Jiyong excuses himself to leave the teachers room.

 

 

 

 

When Jiyong come out from the room, he saw Jihoon is standing in front of the room waiting for him.

“What are you doing here? Don’t you have a class?” Jyiong asked.

“Samchon…” Jihoon said when he saw Jiyong.

“Go to your class” Jiyong replied.

“Samchon…” Jihoon said confised when Jiyong didn’t get angry to him.

“Just go…we talked about this later,” Jiyong said softly.

Jihoon look at Jiyong with mixed feelings before he turn and then walks to his class slowly.

Jiyong saw Jihoon leave with mixed feelings. He feels sorry toward him but in same time, he feels mad when Jihoon do to ruin his life. After that, Jiyong just leave the school and go back to home.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

KWON BUNGALOW

 

Taeyeon place the box on the table slowly. She looks around to make sure no one is there. After that, she brings out the gifts that she has been prepared for Jihoon, Jisoo and Jisung. While she’s prepare, suddenly Mrs. Lee come out from the kitchen with tea and biscuits for Taeyeon.

“Here for you, Miss Kim” Mrs. Lee said with smiles.

“Oh, thank you, Mrs. Lee” Taeyeon replied

“Wow…what is this?” Mrs.Lee asked excitedly when she saw the gifts.

“I’m preparing this for the kids…and this one is for you,” Taeyeon said while she give the gifts for Mrs. Lee.

“Wow…thanks you. I didn’t prepare anything for you,” Mrs. Lee said.

“Nope…I have this…” Taeyeon said while she bites the biscuit.

Mrs. Lee is smiling when she said that.

“The kids are so sad when they know about your leave,” Mrs. Lee said sadly.

“Oh, they already know?” Taeyeon asked surprised.

Mrs. Lee nodded and then says

“Mr. Kwon tell them this morning”

“Oh…I hope they are fine” Taeyeon replied worried.

“Me too…but Jisung is already crying when he know about you’re leaving” Mrs. Lee said.

“Hurm…I’m gonna miss them badly” Taeyeon replied sadly.

“They too” Mrs. Lee said.

Suddenly, someone interrupt both of them conversation.

“Oh, you're preparing something for them?” Jiyong asked after he enters the home.

Taeyeon startled when she hears Jiyong voice but Mrs. Lee is smiling to see Jiyong.

“You’re back,” Mrs. Lee said with smiles.

“Nae…” Jiyong replied with smiles.

Jiyong place his bag on the chair while he looks at the gifts Taeyeon prepared for the kids.

“Did you get anything for me?” Jiyong asked jokingly.

“Hummm…” Taeyeon said awkwardly while her eyes try not to look at Jiyong.

Jiyong noticed Taeyeon face when he’s there, so do Mrs. Lee.

“Hurm…I have things to do…so…” Mrs. Lee said before she leaves Jiyong and Taeyeon there alone.

Jiyong keep staring at Taeyeon without saying anything. Jiyong noticed she keeps herself busying with the gifts ribbon and try to ignore Jiyong presence there.

“Are you feeling uncomfortable?” Jiyong suddenly asked.

“Huh? No…” Taeyeon stuttered.

Jiyong look at her and he can see how she’s trying not to see him when he’s talking to her.

“I just come back from Jihoon school” Jiyong said try to attrach Taeyeon attention.

“So? What happen?” Taeyeon asked curiously while she looks at Jiyong.

Jiyong is smiling when he success make Taeyeon look when talk to him.

“The teacher told me that she’s caught him smoking,” Jiyong said with upset.

“So, what the school will do to him?” Taeyeon asked cu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter