Chapter 22 – XXII

t'aime une fois
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

KWON BUNGALOW

 

“Noona…!” Jisung shouts happily, when he saw Taeyeon entering the home.

“Jisung-ah….aigooo…” Taeyeon said when Jisung run toward her and then hugs her tightly.

“You’re alone? Where is Jiyong? He said he want to pick up you…” Mrs. Kwon said when she didn’t saw Jiyong with Taeyeon.

“Actually…hurm…Jisung-ah, can you go play? I’ll come to you later…” Taeyeon said try to make Jisung leave.

“Nae…noona, come to my play room, okay?” Jisung asked excitedly.

“Arasso…” Taeyeon replied.

After Jisung leave the area, Taeyeon turn to Mrs. Kwon and tell her the truth about Jihoon incidents.

“Oh god…why he’s doing that?” Mrs. Kwon asked worried.

“Don’t worry. Jiyong is already going there. He’ll be fine…” Taeyeon replied try comfort Mrs. Kwon.

“By the way, where is Jisoo?” Taeyeon asked when she didn’t saw her.

“She’s going out with her friends” Mrs. Kwon replied.

“Okay…come, let get some water for you” Taeyeon said before she’s walk toward the kitchen with Mrs. Kwon.

 

 

 

 

Few hours later, Taeyeon hear Jiyong and Jihoon shouting toward each other while entering the home. All of them come out from the living room when they hear the shouting.

“You don’t need to fight whit them…Why you have to fight with them?” Jiyong asked furiously.

“That’s my problem…” Jihoon replied firmly.

“It’s my problem too…I’m asking you…can’t you answer me?” Jiyong asked angrily.

“I’m not answering you! Why you want to know?” Jihoon asked furiously.

Jisung feel so scared when he saw his hyung and samchon bickering like that. He's hiding behind Mrs. Kwon while his eyes already in tears.

“Jiyong, what happen? Can we talk properly?” Mrs. Kwon asked softly.

“No, omma. He’s too much…” Jiyong replied.

“I’m too much? Am I?” Jihoon asked furiously.

“Yes…I don’t get why you have to fight them…that’s why I’m asking you. I need your explanation,” Jiyong said firmly.

Jihoon shakes his head while chuckles.

“It’s funny aren't you? Why you have to care what I'm doing? Can't you just leave me alone? Who are you?” Jihoon asked.

“I’m your samchon…” Jiyong replied firmly.

“Huh, since when? Don’t you remember? You leave me…alone…! So back off…!” Jihoon said angrily.

“No! I’m not leaving you until you answer me...!” Jiyong said firmly.

“I didn’t ask you to come to help me there…so leave me alone…!” Jihoon replied furiously.

“No…!” Jiyong said furiously.

“Okay…you want to know why? It’s because they make fun of me because I am an orphan ... satisfied now? So now leave me alone ... I do not need you ... just like before ...,” Jihoon said firmly.

Jihoon stares at Jiyong with angry before he walks toward stairs to go to his room.

 “Hey, I’m not finish here…! Get down here Jihoon! Kwon Jihoon…!” Jiyong shouts furiously.

After that, all of them just hear the door is closed loudly. Jiyong is sitting on the stairs afterward with mixed feelings. Taeyeon saw Jiyong sad face after Jihoon walk away. Jiyong rub his face softly before he hunker down hides his face on his arm. Mrs. Kwon gives a sign to Taeyeon to look after him while she's bring Jisung away from there to comfort him.

 

 

 

“It is my fault?” Jiyong asked when Taeyeon is sitting beside him.

“No…” Taeyeon replied while she’s rub Jiyong shoulder to comfort him.

“What am I going to do?” Jiyong asked while stares at his foots with sad.

Taeyeon didn’t respond him for a while.

“What just happen?” Taeyeon asked curiously.

That's her first time to see Jiyong so furious face. She knew it's not his behavior to be mad at Jihoon like that. That must be something happen that make him furious about it.

“The officer said he had a fight with the boys until of damaging public property. Not only that, the boy's family wants to take legal action against Jihoon. In fact, this may complicate his process of enlisting in the military.” Jiyong explains with sad face.

Taeyeon startled when she didn’t expect this issue is getting serious.

“Oh god…Jihoon…” Taeyeon sight deeply.

“What I’m supposed to do with him?” Jiyong asked with mixed feelings.

Taeyeon touch Jiyong face softly and then stares at his sad face.

“Let me talk to him…” Taeyeon said softly.

Jiyong shakes his head slowly before he says

“I always troubling you”

“Hey, don’t said like that…who am I to you?” Taeyeon asked while look at Jiyong.

“My precious” Jiyong replied.

“Then…let this precious make my love soothe...” Taeyeon said.

Jiyong smiled bitterly after Taeyeon said that. He feels pleased to have her at that time to comfort him. Jiyong take her hand before he kisses it softly.

“Sound so pleasure to hear 'my love' from you” Jiyong replied before he kisses Taeyeon hand again.

Taeyeon pull her hand from him with bashful before she says

“Don’t be sad…I’ll try talk to him”

“Thank you…” Jiyong replied with smiles.

 

 

 

Suddenly, Jisoo come approach both of them at the stairs with worried expressions.

“Samchon, it is true?” Jisoo asked worried.

“What?” Jiyong asked confused.

“Oppa…it’s true he’s fight with those boys?” Jisoo asked curiously.

“Yeah…how do you know?” Jiyong asked.

“His friend call me. He said the police take him with the boys to the stations.” Jisoo replied.

Jiyong nodded with sad face.

“Samchon…it’s not oppa fault. Trust me…” Jisoo suddenly said to defend her brother.

“Why?” Taeyeon asked curiously.

“The boys are starting to bother oppa. Every time oppa shifts work, they will start making a mess. Oppa was always silent and did not reply ... but today, oppa's friend told me that the boys mocked him as an orphan, and they threatened to harsh me. That's the reasons he fought with them...”

Jiyong and Taeyeon startled after Jisoo explain the truth incidents happen to Jihoon.

“Please, samchon…help him. It’s not his fault…” Jisoo said while she’s burst into tears.

“How long this happen?” Taeyeon asked curiously.

“Before appa passed away…” Jisoo replied sadly.

“Oh god…that long?” Taeyeon asked surprised.

Jisoo nodded slowly.

“Do you know those boys?” Taeyeon asked curiously.

Jisoo nodded slowly.

“This same gang was against to him while at school...his old enemies...” Jisoo said the truth.

Jiyong shakes his head slowly while his rub his face. Taeyeon look at Jiyong and Jisoo with mixed feelings before she’s take a deep breath.

“Samchon…please…” Jisoo said while wipe her tears.

“How I can help him if he didn't want me to help him?” Jiyong asked with uneasy.

“I know oppa…he just said he don’t want it but he really need you…” Jisoo replied.

“Jiyong…” Taeyeon said softly while she’s touch Jiyong hand softly.

“I don’t know…what if he keep push me away?” Jiyong asked hesitate.

“At least we’re trying…” Taeyeon replied.

Jisoo nodded to agree with Taeyeon words. Jiyong look at Taeyeon and Jisoo for a while before he slowly nodded.

“Thank you, samchon…I love you…” Jisoo said before she’s hugs Jiyong tightly.

Taeyeon is smiling when she saw both of them hugging.

 

 

 

After the dinner, Taeyeon and Jiyong went to Jihoon room after he didn't out from the room to eat his dinner. Jisoo also come to Jihoon room with his foods. Taeyeon knock the door but no one is answering from inside. Jiyong sign her to open the door and she’s bravely open the door slowly.

“Jihoon?” Taeyeon call when she’s open the door.

She saw Jihoon is on his bed with closed eyes while his ears covered with ipod.

Taeyeon sign Jisoo to bring the foods toward him before her and Jiyong entering the room.

Jisoo nodded and then she’s entering the room with the tray.

“Oppa…!” Jisoo call him loudly before she place the tray on the desk.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter