Chapter 19 – XIX

t'aime une fois
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jiyong chase Taeyeon after she’s leaving the house.

“Taeyeon…!” Jiyong shouts her name.

Taeyeon stops her steps before she’s turn and saw Jiyong is walking toward her.

“Yah…what are you doing out here?” Taeyeon asked worried.

“Let me send you” Jiyong said after he approached her.

“In this condition? I don’t think so…go back…you need to rest,” Taeyeon replied to refuse.

“Hey, I’m fine” Jiyong said firmly.

“Nope…if anything happen to you…I’ll regret it. Please…” Taeyeon replied while begging him.

Jiyong feel disappointed when Taeyeon keep refuse his presence.

“I’m sorry…I know your good intentions but your health is more important now,” Taeyeon said softly after she saw Jiyong gloomy face.

Jiyong stares at Taeyeon for a while before he gives up on her.

“Arasso…but… only for this time” Jiyong said sadly.

“Nae…” Taeyeon said with smiles while her hands touch Jiyong cheeks.

After that, Jiyong just pull her into his arm, and he's hugging her tightly.

“Argh…you know how much I miss you…” Jiyong said whispering to her slowly.

Taeyeon is smiling after she hears that from Jiyong.

“Please get well…the kids need their samchon” Taeyeon replied.

“Arasso…” Jiyong replied before his place his head on her shoulder.

“Also…I need you get well too…” Taeyeon said with smiles.

“I will…” Jiyong replied but his mind is already sunk with the scent of Taeyeon's body fragrance.

Moment later, Jiyong kiss her shoulder before he lifts his head slowly.

“See you tomorrow, okay?” Taeyeon asked while staring at Jiyong.

“Can you stay here?” Jiyong asked while his hand touching Taeyeon's hair.

“Sorry…I just come back…so…omma is waiting for me” Taeyeon replied.

“Arasso…you…get rest too” Jiyong said when he saw Taeyeon tired eyes.

“Yes, sir” Taeyeon said jokingly.

Jiyong chuckles before he kisses her forehead softly.

“Take care…” Jiyong said before he releases their hugs.

“Nae…~” Taeyeon replied while her hand hold her luggage.

After that, Taeyeon walked away leaving Jiyong there with mixed feelings.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

KIM APARTMENT

 

Mrs. Kim is alone at home when Taeyeon arrived.

“Omma…~~” Taeyeon said happily after she enters the home.

“Yah…! You’re back…!” Mrs. Kim said excitedly.

Both of them are hugging to release yearning between them.

“Hey, are you okay?” Mrs. Kim asked when she noticed her daughter face.

“Yup…but I have something to tell you” Taeyeon replied before she’s pull her mother hand toward the couch.

“What happen?” Mrs. Kim asked nervously.

“I just know that Mr. Kwon…the kid’s father is already passed away” Taeyeon replied with sad tone.

Mrs. Kim startled when she’s hears that form Taeyeon.

“When?” Mrs. Kim asked surprised.

“I’m not sure…but around this week as well” Taeyeon replied.

“Oh god…poor that kids. How’s them?” Mrs. Kim asked.

“I just come back from their home…but…I can see their sadness” Taeyeon replied try to hold her tears.

Mrs. Kim noticed her daughter face before she’s hugs her shoulder try to comfort her.

“So…what are you going to do?” Mrs. Kim asked.

“I don’t know…but I already promise to Jisung to visit him tomorrow” Taeyeon replied while her head on her omma shoulder.

“Hurm…you really care of them, huh?” Mrs. Kim asked.

“Yeah…they’re more than students…honestly, I feel there are my family too” Taeyeon replied.

Mrs. Kim is smiling when Taeyeon said that.

“That’s so nice of you dear…besides, I think they really need someone to take care of them right now...” Mrs. Kim said.

Taeyeon didn’t answer her mother afterwards. When Mrs. Kim turns to look at her, she saw Taeyeon is already sleeping.

“Aigoo…this kid…” Mrs. Kim said before she slowly hold Taeyeon head and place it slowly on the couch.

After that, she takes a pillow from the room to place Taeyeon head. She then takes Taeyeon luggage and keeps it inside her room. She went to the kitchen and starts to make a food for Taeyeon when she’s wake up.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

FEW DAYS LATER

KWON BUNGALOW

 

For a few days, Taeyeon keep visit the bungalow to meet the kids and Jiyong. When she's there, she's make sure to have a time with three of them. For her, what is she doing just to make sure the kids are not feels lost and lonely. Besides, Jiyong is there too to help her with the kids. Even though, he had to work, Jiyong always make sure he will spend his time with his niece and nephews. In past few days also, Mrs. Kwon is starting to be closed with Taeyeon. She's feel so pleasant to have Taeyeon and Jiyong to take care of the kids with her.

“Taeyeon, what are you doing here?” Mrs. Kwon asked when she saw Taeyeon in the kitchen.

“I want to prepare the dinner for them tonight” Taeyeon replied.

“Omo…what are you cooking?” Mrs. Kwon asked curiously.

“Sundubu-jjigae…do you need something else?” Taeyeon asked Mrs. Kwon.

“Oh no…that’s sound delicious…” Mrs. Kwon replied before she’s sitting near the kitchen counter.

“Hurm…Taeyeon, can I ask you something?” suddenly Mrs. Kwon asked.

Taeyeon turn her body to face her before ask

“What is it?”

“Are you really loved my son, Jiyong?” Mrs. Kwon blurt out honestly.

Taeyeon stunned with Mrs. Kwon question for a while. Suddenly, she’s feel her heart beat rapidly.

 

Taeyeon POV

“Did Jiyong tell her? Or she’s noticed about us? Oh god…what should I say…?”

 

Mrs. Kwon saw Taeyeon surprised face before she continue say

“Hey, it’s okay…I’m just curiously about you two…”

“Hurm…actually…I…” Taeyeon stuttered to answer Mrs. Kwon.

“Please…cool down…I’m fine with your relationship. I’m just curious…that’s why…” Mrs. Kwon replied with smiles.

“Honestly, at first, I'm not sure if my feelings for him are loved. But...Jiyong is really tried hard to take my heart and out of nowhere, I'm already falling on him...and I don't know when...how...it's just happen.” Taeyeon said shyly.

“That’s so… genuine...but…what actually make you fall for him?” Mrs. Kwon asked with smiles.

Taeyeon is smiling when she hear the question from Mrs. Kwon.

“Hurm…what can I say…hurm…perhaps his care and concern...” Taeyeon replied while smiling.

“Huh? It’s that so? ” Mrs. Kwon asked curiously.

“Yeah… when he's with the kids... I know how concern he is toward them. Even they are not going so well at beginning...at least, his effort to take care of them...so charming...” Taeyeon praised Jiyong in front of his mother.

Mrs. Kwon feels delighted when Taeyeon compliment her son.

“I’m glad that you can see him in that way…sometimes, I really don’t know him well…but when you said this… I'm really blessed both of you” Mrs. Kwon said with smiles.

Taeyeon keep smiling shyly but inside her is already joyful with Mrs. Kwon words.

 

 

 

While Taeyeon and Mrs. Kwon are busying preparing the dinner, suddenly they hear Mrs. Lee shouts from the upstairs.

“Mrs. Kwon…! Taeyeon…! Come here…Jisung is sick” Mrs. Lee shouts loudly.

Both of them rashly leave the kitchen and go to Jisung room.

“What happen?” Taeyeon asked when she arrives at the room.

Taeyeon saw Jisung is on his bed while holding his stomach.

“Jisung-ah…what happen?” Mrs. Kwon asked worried.

“It’s hurt…” Jisung said slowly.

Taeyeon saw Jisung in pain when sweat began to appear on his forehead.

“I’ll call the ambulance,” Taeyeon said while she takes out her phone.

Mrs. Kwon and Mrs. Lee keep sitting beside Jisung try to help him.

“I’m calling Jiyong to let him know about this…” Mrs. Kwon said worried.

“I take his coat…” Mrs. Lee said while she’s speed toward the closet.

“Jisung…which part that you feel hurt?” Taeyeon asked worried.

Jisung slowly point to his stomach to answer Taeyeon.

“Come, let me carrying him…” Taeyeon said after Mrs. Lee put coat on Jisung.

Taeyeon gently lift Jisung and place him behind her. Mrs. Kwon and Mrs. Lee help her to make Jisung safe on her. After that, they bring Jisung downstairs while waiting for the ambulance.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter