Chapter 20 – XX

t'aime une fois
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“But I saw samchon kiss noona...in the ward.” Jisung said honestly.

All of them startled after Jisung spill those words. They turn to look at Jiyong curiously meanwhile Taeyeon turn to stares at Jiyong firmly. Jiyong look at them with mixed feelings.

“Oh god, I’m dead,” Jiyong mutter slowly.

Suddenly, his phone is ringing give him an excuses from them. He went to his room while answering the call meanwhile the others still look at Jiyong with mixed feelings.

“Noona, is real?” Jihoon asked curiously.

Taeyeon stunned for a while before Jisung says

“Samchon kiss noona when she’s sleeping”

The awkward situation appears when Jisung said that. That time Taeyeon really want to escape from there to hide her shyness.

“Okay…okay…enough…Jisung, go take a bath,” Mrs. Kwon said try to break the awkward.

She’s take Jisung hand and then walk toward his room.

“Noona, you will stay at my room, okay?” Jisoo asked while smiling.

Taeyeon nodded with awkward smiles. After that, Taeyeon bring herself toward the washroom to get away from the others.

 

 

 

When Taeyeon come out from the washroom, she saw Jihoon is standing beside the wall waiting for her.

“Noona…” Jihoon call her.

“Omo…yah! You startled me..!” Taeyeon said while she’s touch her chest.

“Sorry…” Jihoon replied.

“What are you doing here?” Taeyeon asked.

“Noona…can we talk?” Jihoon asked.

Taeyeon feel uncomfortable when Jihoon said that to her but she’s still nodded to answer him.

Jihoon look around before he says

“Can we talk at backyard?”

“Sure” Taeyeon replied nervously.

Jihoon walks toward the backyard following by Taeyeon.

After Taeyeon enter the backyard, Jihoon ask her to seat on the near chair.

“What is it?” Taeyeon asked curiously.

Jihoon is silent for a while to think proper words to say to her.

“Noona…” Jihoon said slowly.

“Nae…” Taeyeon replied.

“Hurm…I’m sorry for Jisoo and Jisung behavior,” Jihoon said to apologies.

“Oh…it’s okay…” Taeyeon replied with smiles after he said that.

“So…I’m sorry for asking you this…but I really want you to be honest with me…” Jihoon said firmly.

Taeyeon look at Jihoon with mixed feeling when he said that.

“It is true? You…and samchon…? Together…?” Jihoon asked curiously.

Taeyeon take a deep breath before she’s nodded slowly.

“Yup…” Taeyeon replied shortly.

Jihoon turn his face to look at the tree in the backyard. He don’t know why he felt jealous of Taeyeon's answer. At that moment, he just feels the relationship between Jiyong and Taeyeon is something he doesn't want to be happened. For him, Jiyong is not deserved to have Taeyeon, and he didn't want Jiyong to hurt Taeyeon.

Taeyeon saw Jihoon face and then she say

“I’m sorry for hiding this from you”

Jihoon turn to look at Taeyeon when she said that.

“I’m sorry…” Taeyeon continue to apologies.

Jihoon keep staring at Taeyeon before he ask

“Are you happy?”

Taeyeon startled when Jihoon asked that.

“Are you happy with him?” Jihoon keep asking.

Taeyeon didn’t answer him for a while before she’s nodded and say

“More than happy”

After Taeyeon said that, Jihoon walk away from there and leave Taeyeon there alone. Taeyeon feel guilty after Jihoon leave her there. For her, what is just happen between her and Jiyong is out of her thought. However, she's admit that Jiyong is the one that really make her fall for him. She's know it's not easy for Jihoon to accept them immediately, but she's hope he will.

 

 

 

That night, after Jisung fell asleep, Taeyeon leave the room slowly. She's look at Jisung for a while before close the door. When she's about to go to Jisoo room, suddenly, someone pulls her hand and when she turns, she's saw Jiyong. Jiyong drag her toward his room before him close the door.

“Yah…! What are you doing?” Taeyeon asked firmly after Jiyong close the door.

“Shhh…” Jiyong replied try to shut Taeyeon.

Taeyeon narrow her eyes firmly when Jiyong said that.

“What are you doing? I’m going…” Taeyeon said firmly try to leave the room.

However, Jiyong stop her and say

“Okay, I’m sorry…I just want to talk to you”

Taeyeon look at him furiously before she ask

“Why you’re doing that?”

Jiyong is frowning when Taeyeon asked that.

“Do what?” Jiyong asked confused.

“Kiss me in front of Jisung…?” Taeyeon asked sarcastically.

“Oh…that’s…” Jiyong stuttered.

Taeyeon keep staring at him wait for him to answer her.

“Damn…okay it’s out of my control…I can’t hold it when see you. You know how much in love at you...seeing you make me want to touch you...kiss you...you can't blame me for this...” Jiyong continue with honest.

Taeyeon face start to blushing when she hears that from Jiyong.

“But still…” Taeyeon said try to hide her shy.

“Hey, I don’t know that he will awake that time…” Jiyong replied to defend himself.

Taeyeon chuckles when she’s remember the scene at the ward before.

“Arasso…” Taeyeon said while smiling.

Jiyong also smiles when Taeyeon smiling to him.

“So can I have a kiss?” Jiyong asked teasingly.

Taeyeon stunned when Jiyong asked that.

“No way…” Taeyeon refused while she’s walk away.

“Okay…okay…I’m just saying…” Jiyong said while chuckles.

Taeyeon make furious face before Jiyong step close to her and hugs her tightly.

“Argh…just let me hug you…” Jiyong said softly.

Taeyeon smiles while she’s hugging him back.

“So…are you fine to let them know about us?” Jiyong asked.

“Hmm…” Taeyeon replied while nodded slowly.

“Then…what about your family?” Jiyong asked curiously.

Taeyeon lift her head from Jiyong chest and look at Jiyong face.

“You want to meet them?” Taeyeon asked curiously.

“If you fine with that…I’m ready,” Jiyong replied.

“Wait… you're not thinking to ask them about marrying me, right?” Taeyeon asked nervously.

Jiyong stares at Taeyeon deeply and he saw her eyes show something that make her wavering.

“Of course not at this time...” Jiyong replied while he’s chuckles awkwardly.

Taeyeon take relieve breath after Jiyong said that. However, Jiyong feel sad to see her reaction.

“What if I’m asking you to marry?” Jiyong suddenly asked curiously.

Taeyeon silent for a while before she’s says

“Honestly I don't know, I do love you but... I'm not sure with the marriage. It's take me a lot of time to think about this...my dream, career, family...and importantly it's you...”

“Me? Why me?” Jiyong asked confused.

“Your brother just passed away...you has a lot of things to handle. Besides, the kids...it's your responsibility now... I don't want to make it rush to marry.” Taeyeon replied.

Jiyong didn't respond her after she’s said that. His mind is already thinking what just Taeyeon said to him. Suddenly, Jiyong feeling so pleasant to Taeyeon for try to understand him more than himself.

“You know what? This one of your charm that makes me loves you more,” Jiyong said while smiling.

Taeyeon is smiling shyly when Jiyong said that.

“Okay…let us settle down one by one before we’re thinking about the marriage, okay?” Jiyong asked.

Taeyeon nodded while smiles. After that, Jiyong pull her again to hugs her tightly.

“Jiyong…” Taeyeon call him softly.

“Yup…” Jiyong replied while still hugging her.

“If you really want to meet my family… I'll arrange it,” Taeyeon said.

Jiyong lift his head before look at Taeyeon face.

“Are you sure?” Jiyong asked.

Taeyeon nodded while smiling.

“Yes…! Thank you!”Jiyong said before him quickly kissing her lips.

Taeyeon stunned when Jiyong do that. Jiyong smirk before he kisses her forehead softly.

“Love you…” Jiyong said whisper to her ear.

Taeyeon is still stiff with Jiyong actions on her. Jiyong then began to take advantag

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter