Chapter 18 – XVIII

t'aime une fois
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

KWON BUNGALOW

 

Taeyeon follow Mrs. Kwon go to Jiyong room, while she’s hold the tray with the soup.

“So, it’s Taeyeon, right?” Mrs. Kwon asked while they’re stepping on the stairs.

“Nae…” Taeyeon replied with smiles.

“Taeyeon…what a wonderful name” Mrs. Kwon said.

Taeyeon keep smiling when she hear that from Mrs. Kwon.

“By the way, you look so closed with the kids,” Mrs. Kwon said

“Hurm…yeah…” Taeyeon replied hesitate.

“How long that you’re become their tutor?” Mrs. Kwon asked curiously.

“Hurm…around three month” Taeyeon replied.

“Ouh…that’s quite a long time” Mrs. Kwon said surprised.

As she knows, her grandchild are not really like to stay closed with the stranger but when with Taeyeon, she's really surprised with their bonding. Besides, she knew how Sang Woo keep complaint that his kids can't bear when the tutor teach them at home. So, it's quite surprised when Taeyeon is different with the other tutor she knew.

“How you know my son, Jiyong?” suddenly Mrs. Kwon asked curiously.

Taeyeon hesitate for a while before she’s say

“When I was the tutor, he's here and that time we're starting to become a friend.”

“Jiyong? He’s staying here?” Mrs. Kwon asked surprised when she knows about that.

Taeyeon nodded hesitate when she saw Mrs. Kwon surprised face.

“Why I don’t know about that?” Mrs. Kwon continues asked.

Taeyeon don’t know how to respond her question when she’s asked her that.

 

 

 

After that, both of them arrive at Jiyong room. Mrs. Kwon knock the door before she open the door slowly. When both of them enter the room, they saw Jiyong still on his bed sleeping while his forehead is covering with wet towel. The room is dark and it's just a desk lamp still on.

“Jiyong, wake up” Mrs. Kwon said while she’s opening the curtain to make sure the sunlight are entering the room.

Taeyeon slowly place the tray beside the bed while her eyes are staring at Jiyong.

“Omma, let me sleep” Jiyong said without open his eyes.

“Hey, get up. Here…I bring soup for you. Eat it,” Mrs. Kwon replied before she’s sitting beside the bed.

“I’m not hungry” Jiyong replied while his hand takes the towel and cover his eyes.

Mrs. Kwon smirks grimly when Jiyong didn't listen to her words. Taeyeon just shake her head and smiles with Jiyong behavior. Then, Mrs. Kwon sign to Taeyeon to make Jiyong wake up. Taeyeon nodded and then says

“Hey, wake up. How you’re to be healthy if you don't take care of nutrition?”

Jiyong stunned when he hears a familiar voice in the room. He then took the towel off from his face, and then he saw Taeyeon is there, standing beside the bed while smiling at him.

“You’re here?” Jiyong asked surprised.

Taeyeon nodded while smiling.

“When you arrive?” Jiyong asked while he’s get up from his lay.

“Recently…” Taeyeon replied.

Jiyong is smiling when he saw Taeyeon and when he’s about to hold Taeyeon hands, Mrs. Kwon clearing his throat for aware them that she's there.

“Ehem… you look like healthy enough to smile like that.” Mrs. Kwon said sarcastically.

Jiyong and Taeyeon look at her shyly before Jiyong says

“Omma…please…”

“Okay…I just leave both of you…and Jiyong, please eat! You owe me explanations…Taeyeon, make sure he’s eating” Mrs. Kwon said firmly.

“Arasso…” Jiyong replied with smiles.

After that, Mrs. Kwon just leaves the room with mixed feelings. From what she saw, both of them are not just a friend. That makes her curious more about Taeyeon.

 

 

 

Jiyong keep staring Taeyeon after his omma leave the room. Meanwhile, Taeyeon feel uneasy when he keeps staring at her like that.

“Where have you been? I try calling you many time,” Jiyong asked worried.

“I’m sorry, I have a camp and my phone have a problem” Taeyeon replied.

“Thank God, now you’re here” Jiyong said while he pull Taeyeon hand to seat on the bed.

“I’m sorry…I just received the news about your lost” Taeyeon replied sadly.

Jiyong didn’t say anything after Taeyeon mention about Sang Woo death. What he’s thinking right now is Taeyeon. Even though he’s sad, but to see her beside him make he feel so pleasant.

Taeyeon stares at Jiyong with mixed feeling after she saw Jiyong face.

“How you get the fever? I thought you're the one should take care of the kids...” Taeyeon asked jokingly.

Jiyong smiles weakly when Taeyeon said that.

“I don’t know…but my health start too been worse when I can't reach you...you know how worry I am” Jiyong said the truth.

Suddenly, Taeyeon feel touched when Jiyong said that.

“I’m sorry to make you worry…” Taeyeon replied try to apologies.

“I’m fine to see you’re here,” Jiyong said before he pull her and then hugs her tightly.

Taeyeon just let him hugs her to release their yearning.

“I really miss you,” Jiyong continue said while hugging her.

“Me too” Taeyeon replied with smiles.

However, while Jiyong hugging her, Taeyeon suddenly feel Jiyong is crying on her shoulder. Taeyeon stunned for a while, but she's just let him cry and let him release his sadness.

“Shh…It’s okay…I’m here” Taeyeon said try to comfort him.

“I’m sorry… I can't bear it anymore...” Jiyong replied while crying.

“I know…it’s okay…I’m here…” Taeyeon said try not to cry.

Both of them just stay like that for a while. Moment later, Jiyong lift his face from her shoulder, and then he's wipe his tears. Taeyeon keep staring at him with mixed feelings. Then, she’s place her hand on Jiyong face and says

“It's okay to be sad. I know how close you with him”

“I’m worry…” Jiyong replied.

“Worry?” Taeyeon asked confused.

“About the kids…what will happen to them?” Jiyong asked curiously.

Taeyeon didn’t answer him immediately.

“Don’t worry…they’re fine” Taeyeon replied but inside her also worried about the kids.

“Everybody keeps saying that they’re fine but…I know them…I can’t leave them like this…” Jiyong said with sad face.

“Then, just stay with them here…” Taeyeon replied before she moves her hands to Jiyong shoulders.

“You think so?” Jiyong asked.

“If you think that is the best way then…just stay,” Taeyeon replied.

Jiyong didn’t say anything afterwards.

“Don’t worry…now…you have to eat or your omma will be mad at me,” Taeyeon said before she gets the soup on the tray.

Jiyong chuckles after Taeyeon said that.

“Are you scared of her?” Jiyong asked before he takes the soup from Taeyeon.

“Not scared…but still…” Taeyeon said without finish her words.

Jiyong smiles and then says

“Don’t worry…she’s okay…”

“Really?” Taeyeon asked doubts.

Jiyong nodded before he starts to eat the soup. Afterward, both of them continue talks about what happen to Sang Woo death, where have Taeyeon been and some random stuff.

 

 

 

 

Jihoon lay on his bed when Jisoo enter his room.

“Oppa” Jisoo call his name.

“What?” Jihoon asked while his eyes on the phone.

Jisoo approach him and then she seat on the bed beside Jihoon.

“Oppa, did you tell Taeyeon noona about us?” Jisoo asked curiously.

Jihoon shakes his head to answer her.

“Then, how she’s known?” Jisoo asked confused.

“I don’t know…perhaps Mrs. Lee or samchon tell her” Jihoon replied.

“Samchon? Why him?” Jisoo asked curiously.

Jihoon turn to look at Jisoo before he gets up from his lay and seat on the bed.

“Yah! Don’t you notice?” Jihoon asked while frowning.

Jisoo look at her brother blankly when he said that.

“Aigoo…this girl…so naïve…that’s why you’re single” Jihoon said teasingly.

Jisoo narrow her eyes madly before she take the pillow and hit Jihoon shoulder.

“Okay…arasso…sorry…” Jihoon continue said while try to avoid Jisoo hitting.

“Oppa…tell me! What do you know?” Jisoo asked curiously.

“Actually, it’s just my thought…from what I see…samchon is in love with Taeyeon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter