Chapter 21 – XXI

t'aime une fois
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

FEW WEEKS LATER

KIM APARTMENT

 

Few weeks before, Taeyeon are busy with her study and lecturing at Busan.  Jisung and Jisoo keep complaint to Jiyong that they're missed Taeyeon. Even though, Taeyeon keep contact them but the kids still want to meet her. So, that week, Jiyong decided to meet Taeyeon at her apartment when she's told him that she's will be back that week.

Jiyong look around the area to make sure which is Taeyeon apartment. Suddenly, he saw some woman having a problem with her things. Jiyong saw her groceries scattered due to bag leaks. Jiyong rush toward her before he's helping her with the groceries.

“Oh…omo…thank you,” the woman said when she saw Jiyong is helping her.

“Nae…” Jiyong replied with smiles.

“Let me carry that” the woman said while tries to take the things from Jiyong.

“It’s okay, aunty. Let me help you” Jiyong said to offer his hands for help.

The woman look at Jiyong for a while before she’s agree to let him help her.

While waiting for the elevator, the woman asks

“I’m not familiar with your face here…am you a new tenant?” the woman asked curiously.

“Oh no…I’m here looking for my acquaintance” Jiyong replied.

Then, the elevator door opens before both of them enter the elevator.

“Oh…they’re living here?” the woman asked when they’re inside the elevator.

“Hurm…actually, I really don’t know the house but… I used to send her here...” Jiyong replied awkwardly.

“Oh…” the woman replied weirdly.

 

 

 

Moment later, both of them arrive at the woman house. The woman invites Jiyong to enter her home with her groceries.

“You can place that there,” the woman said while pointing to the table.

“Nae…” Jiyong said while he places the stuffs on the table.

“Who is he?” one man at living room asked when he saw Jiyong with his mother.

“Oh, he just helping me…Oh I forgot to ask your name” the woman said.

“Omma, we're out of the toothpaste...” suddenly Taeyeon voice comes from Jiyong’s behind.

Jiyong turn his body, and then he faces Taeyeon and saw she's in her pajama while full of toothpaste bubble.

“Hi…” Jiyong greet with smiles.

Taeyeon startled when she saw Jiyong in her home with her mother.

“Here…” Mrs. Kim said while give Taeyeon a new toothpaste.

Taeyeon still statue herself whiles her hand still holding toothbrush.

Mrs. Kim suddenly noticed what just happen to her daughter when she saw Jiyong.

“Do you know him?” Mrs. Kim asked Taeyeon.

Jiyong is still smiling when looking at Taeyeon face.

“You know her?” Mrs. Kim asked Jiyong when Taeyeon didn’t answer her.

Jiyong nodded while chuckles.

After that, Taeyeon grab the toothpaste from Mrs. Kim before she’s rush back into the bathroom with mixed feelings. Jiwoong look at Jiyong with suspicious. Jiyong continue chuckles when Taeyeon rashly back into the bathroom. Mrs. Kim looks at her daughter behavior before she turns to look at Jiyong chuckles face.

 

 

 

“Sorry…I don’t know that Taeyeon invite someone to come here” Mrs. Kim said while place the drink for Jiyong.

“Oh…I’m sorry…she’s don’t know that I’m here” Jiyong replied politely.

“Oh…so…why are you here?” Jiwoong asked firmly.

Jiyong start to feel nervous when Taeyeon brother asked that.

“Actually…me…I’m…Taeyeon…” Jiyong stuttered.

“What?” Jiwoong asked impatiently when Jiyong start to stuttered.

“Jiwoong…” Mrs. Kim calls her son to calm down.

Suddenly, Taeyeon come out from the bathroom while covering her head and face with the towel.

“Yah…! Where are you going? Come here… I want to ask you,” Jiwoong said when he saw Taeyeon walks toward her room.

Taeyeon stops her steps before turn back to the table. She’s sitting beside Jiyong with guilt feelings.

Jiwoong look at both of them with suspicious eyes.

“So…introduce us…” Jiwoong said.

Taeyeon lift her head before she’s pull her towel from her head slowly. Jiyong turn to look at Taeyeon but he’s stunned with her beauty with her wet hair. Jiwoong noticed Jiyong eyes are staring at his sister.

“Hey, what are you looked at?” Jiwoong asked firmly.

Jiyong shakes his head after he turn his stares from her.

“Omma…oppa…this is Kwon Jiyong…he’s…the kid’s samchon…” Taeyeon said to introduce Jiyong to her family.

“Oh…” Mrs. Kim said surprised.

Jiyong feel disappointed when Taeyeon introduce him like that but he still bowing to them and says

“Nice to meet you, Imo…hyung…”

“Who are you calling, hyung?” Jiwoong asked firmly.

“Erk…ermm…” Jiyong stuttered to answer him.

Taeyeon turn to Jiyong to give him sign to seat down.

“How old are you?” Jiwoonag asked.

“32 year old” Jiyong replied.

“So, we’re same age…I’m not your hyung…” Jiwoong said firmly.

“Nae…I’m sorry” Jiyong replied awkwardly.

“Oppa…” Taeyeon said try to make her brother not treat Jiyong too harshly.

Jiwoong take a deep breath after Taeyeon make that face to him.

“Why are you here?” Mrs. Kim asked curiously.

“Actually…I just want to meet her…and…” Jiyong hesitate to continue his words.

“And…?” Jiwoong asked.

“I want to bring her with me…the kids are missed her” Jiyong replied nervously.

Taeyeon turn to look at Jiyong after he said that.

“Don’t you miss me too?” Taeyeon whispering to Jiyong while she’s smiling teasingly.

Jiyong smiles awkwardly while he’s nodded slowly.

Taeyeon chuckles when she saw Jiyong face.

“What’s so funny?” Jiwoong asked curiously, when he saw Taeyeon chuckles.

“Him…” Taeyeon replied while pointing toward Jiyong.

Jiyong turn to look at Taeyeon nervously before he turns to Jiwoong face.

“Okay…okay…enough. Jiyong, would you have lunch with us?” Mrs. Kim asked.

Jiyong look at Jiwoong face before he hesitate answer Mrs. Kim.

“Nae…” Jiyong replied nervously.

“Good. Tae, come help me preparing the lunch. Jiyong, you can seat at living room…if you need anything ask Jiwoong. Jiwoong, treat him well...” Mrs. Kim said before she went to the kitchen.

“Don’t worry, omma…I will…” Jiwoong said while smirk evilly.

Jiyong just smiles awkwardly while make sad face when looking at Taeyeon. Taeyeon just chuckles when she saw Jiyong face like that. However, she’s still warn her brother not too harsh with Jiyong.

 

 

 

 

Jiyong was left alone in the living room while Jiwoong entered his room. Jiyong tried to comfort himself but his heart still felt awkward. Jiyong glanced towards the kitchen to see Taeyeon. He was stunned by Taeyeon's persona when he saw Taeyeon with his mother, Jiyong felt very comfortable. He saw she's smiling toward him when she noticed him staring at her. Suddenly, someone come in the middle try to block his gaze. When Jiyong lift his head, he saw Jiwoong is standing near him while stares at him firmly.

“What are you looking?” Jiwoong asked firmly.

“Nothing…” Jiyong replied while he’s turn to look other way.

Jiwoong look at him before her turn and saw Taeyeon still looking at him.

“Oppa…please…” Taeyeon is mouthing to Jiwoong when she saw the incident.

Jiwoong make uneasy face when he saw Taeyeon.

“Omma! I’ll go buy us a drink…Jiyong will follow me” suddenly Jiwoong said.

Jiyong stunned after he hear that. Meanwhile, Taeyeon start to feels uneasy when her brother said that.

“Come…let’s go buy a drink” Jiwoong said while walks toward the door.

Jiyong look at Taeyeon with mixed feelings but Taeyeon just respond him to follow her brother. Jiyong just smiles awkwardly before him follow Jiwoong from behind.

 

 

 

CONVENIENCE

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter