Chapter 25 – XXV

t'aime une fois
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

IN TRAIN

 

After their engaged, Taeyeon decided to follow Jiyong going back to Seoul. Both of them have been decided to celebrate the great news with the families. Taeyeon is sitting beside Jiyong while she's looking her phone. Jiyong turn his face to her before he kisses her forehead. Taeyeon turn her to look at Jiyong when him doing that. However, Jiyong take that opportunity by kissing her lips.

“Yah…! We’re in public…behave Jiyong…” Taeyeon said shyly.

Jiyong just smirk before he take her hand and kiss it. Taeyeon shyly look at Jiyong when him kiss her hand.

“Jiyong…” Taeyeon said firmly try to make Jiyong stop from kiss her.

“What can I do...? Looking at you, I can't resist it...” Jiyong replied while smirks teasingly.

Taeyeon narrow her eyes firmly before she pinch Jiyong cheeks.

“You just want my attention, right?” Taeyeon asked still pinch Jiyong cheeks.

Jiyong nodded and then he says

“So…please put you phone away…just look at me…”

Taeyeon shake her head slowly after release Jiyong cheeks.

“Just a moment please... I have to reply my Prof. message.” Taeyeon replied while replaying the message.

Jiyong just pout cutely while waiting for her.

“Okay, done…” Taeyeon said afterward while place her phone in the bag.

Jiyong smiles widely after he hears that.

“Now it’s my time with you…” Jiyong said happily.

Taeyeon is chuckles softly when she looks at Jiyong happy face.

“So…Mr. Fiancé, what is your plan for telling them about this engagement?” Taeyeon asked while she looks at Jiyong with smiles.

“Huu…I like when you call me that…hurm…I think I want to invite them for a dinner…just casual dinner” Jiyong replied while his playing with Taeyeon fingers.

“Sounds great…you think we should tell them about the plan?” Taeyeon asked curiously.

“I think we should…besides, I don’t want your lovely oppa mad at me if telling him later...” Jiyong replied.

Taeyeon smirks when Jiyong said that.

“Are you sacred of him, don’t you?” Taeyeon asked teasingly.

Jiyong look at Taeyeon smirks before he reply

“Just little bit”

Taeyeon chuckles when Jiyong said that. But, Jiyong narrow his eyes after she’s just laughing at his answer.

“You’re cute,” Taeyeon said but still chuckles.

While she's laughing at him, Jiyong pull her before he kisses her cheek.

“Jiyong…” Taeyeon said try to push him away.

“If you laugh at me again... I think I know the way to let you keep quiet...” Jiyong said after he releases the kiss.

Taeyeon look at him shyly before she turns her face toward the window to avoid Jiyong stares. Jiyong smiles widely when he saw Taeyeon face blushing after the kiss.

 

 

 

Jiyong open his eyes after take a nap for a while. He looks at his watch before turn to look at the window.

“Half an hour left ...” Jiyong mutter.

Suddenly, Jiyong turn to look at Taeyeon and saw she's still in her sleep while covering her body with Jiyong jacket. Jiyong stares at her face while smiling. Afterwards, he takes Taeyeon head softly and place on his shoulder. He kisses her head softly while smelling her fragrance. Then, he smirks naughty while he takes out his phone from his jeans. He snaps a few pictures of Taeyeon face and then stares at it with smiles.

 

Jiyong POV

“Just look at her make me happy...aigoo...Jiyong-ah, you really fall for her...what I should do...she's deserve it...”

 

After that, he just kisses her head softly before he secretly bows down to kiss her lips.

Taeyeon awake when she feels something cold touch her lips. When she's open her eyes, she saw Jiyong face is too close to her while his lips on her. Taeyeon startled while spontaneous her hand hit Jiyong head hard.

“Argh…” Jiyong grunt in pain.

“Sorry…I’m sorry…” Taeyeon said when she’s realize what just happen.

Jiyong is frowning while look at her. He rubs his head and saw Taeyeon guilty face.

“Sorry…” Taeyeon said to apologies.

Afterward, Jiyong is just laughing shyly before he turns to look at Taeyeon with smiles.

“Sorry…” Taeyeon keep apologies with guilty face.

Jiyong take a deep sigh before he says

“Don’t worry…it’s my fault…”

Taeyeon smiles awkwardly after Jiyong said that. Suddenly, the announcement sound to tell their destination will be arrived in few minutes.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

KIM APARTMENT

 

Mrs. Kim and Jiwoong still at the shop when she’s arrive at home. Taeyeon lay on the bed to release her exhaustion. Suddenly, her phone is ringing and then she saw its Jiyong number. She picks up the call while smiling.

“Hello, Mr. Fiancé” Taeyeon greet happily.

“Hi, Mrs. Fiancé” Jiyong replied while chuckles.

“Are you safely arrived?” Jiyong asked worried.

“Yup…already on my bed” Taeyeon replied.

“Good…well, how imo and Jiwoong reactions?” Jiyong asked curiously.

“Hurm…they’re not here…still at shop” Taeyeon replied.

“Oh…by the way…I already told omma and appa and they want to meet your family soon,” Jiyong said happily.

“Oh…so…they’re already ready for this engagement?” Taeyeon asked surprised when Jiyong parents already plan to meet her family.

“Well…they wait this for a long time…so… they think should not waste more time anymore...” Jiyong replied with smiles.

“Oh God…I didn’t expect that from them…” Taeyeon said surprised.

Jiyong chuckles when Taeyeon said that.

“So…let imo and Jiwoong know about this. If all fine, let me know…I’ll prepared dinner for them to meet” Jiyong replied excitedly.

“What about the kids?” Taeyeon asked curiously.

“I think…we should wait for the dinner to let them know…” Jiyong replied.

“Hurm…okay…I’ll inform you later…” Taeyeon said.

Then, Taeyeon hear her mother voice from outside the room.

“Omma is already back…I’ll call you back!” Taeyeon continue before she ended the call.

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon is having a dinner with her family that night. While she’s eating, Jiwoong noticed a ring on her finger. Jiwoong nudge his mother to sign her about the ring on Taeyeon hand. Mrs. Kim looks at Taeyeon hand and saw the ring with smiles.

“So…you have something to tell us? Perhaps…we should know about the ring on that finger…” Mrs. Kim said while smirks teasingly.

Jiwoong look at Taeyeon with mixed feeling while waiting for her to answer them.

Taeyeon stares at both of them nervously. She didn’t know how to start or say something to comfort them about the sudden engagement between her and Jiyong.

“Actually, we know about his intention to propose to you. Besides, he asked permission from me during the holiday that day” Mrs. Kim said when she aware Taeyeon hesitate to said about the ring.

Taeyeon stunned when her mother said that.

“He did?” Taeyeon asked surprised.

Mrs. Kim nodded while smiling.

“But…I’m opposed it” suddenly Jiwoong said while he munches the foods.

“Huh? Why?” Taeyeon asked surprised when Jiwoong said that.

“I don’t trust him…” jiwoong replied randomly.

“But in the end you accepted, right?” Mrs. Kim asked while she stares at Jiwoong.

Jiwoong stops eating after his mother said that.

“You did?” Taeyeon asked curiously.

Jiwoong turn to look at Taeyeon for a while before he says

“He promised me to take care of you...and...He asked me to believe on him to make you happy...because he said...”

Taeyeon and Mrs. Kim look at Jiwoong while wait for him to continue his words.

“As oppa, I'm doing too well for take care of you...and it's hard for him to compared with me...but he insisted on working harder for make you happy...not for today...but forever...and he believed in your love...that's make him determined...” Jiwoong continue while trying hard not to cry in front of them.

Mrs. Kim and Taeyeon saw Jiwoong expression change after he said that.

Mrs. Kim rubs Jiwoong head softly try to comfort him but Taeyeon is already burst into tears when she saw her brother sad face.

 

 

 

After the dinner, Taeyeon go into Jiwoong room to talk with him. She's knock the door before enter the room. While she's open the door, she saw Jiwoong is at his table while surfing internet.

“Oppa…are you busy?” Taeyeon asked while she’s sitting on Jiwoong bed.

“Nope…why?” Jiwoong asked but his eyes still on the laptop.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter