Chapter 4 – IV

t'aime une fois
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

NEXT DAY

KWON BUNGALOW

 

The silent atmosphere during the breakfast makes Sang Woo feel something wrong with the kids. Sang Woo noticed the cold glance between Jihoon and Jisoo at the table makes his inner feelings curiosity.

“Morning” suddenly Jiyong greet when he come afterward.

“Morning…” Sang Woo replied.

Jiyong smiles at him before he take the bread in front of him and grab a jam jar.

“So…you’re going back today, huh?” Sang Woo asked.

Suddenly, all the kids turn to look at Jiyong with surprised expressions.

“If I’m following the schedule...yeah…I'll be back after lunch.” Jiyong replied hesitate after he noticed the kids staring at him.

“Did you already book the ticket?” Sang Woo asked.

“Not yet…” Jiyong replied before he bites the bread.

“Samchon…you want to leave us?” Jisung asked with sad face.

“Sorry, Jisung. I have a work to do” Jiyong replied with smiles bitterly.

“Can you stay few more days?” Jisung asked again.

“Hey…why should he bother to stay? Just let him be” suddenly Jihoon said firmly.

“Jihoon…” Sang Woo said firmly.

“What? I'm just saying it.” Jihoon replied.

“It’s okay, hyung” Jiyong said try to cool down the situation.

“Yeah...everything he said is fine. Even though you know he's trying to hurt you” suddenly Jisoo blurt out her mind.

“Yah…! Are you saying I’m vile?” Jihoon suddenly asked while raise his tone.

“If you feel that way then...perhaps it's true,” Jisoo replied while she stares at her brother furiously.

“Oh…should I say desperate women like you feel that guy is really love me...yuck!” Jihoon said sarcastically.

“Don’t test me!” Jisoo replied while she stomp the table hardly.

“Okay…okay…enough!” Sang Woo shouts to stop them bickering.

Two of them keep silent after Sang Woo shouts meanwhile Jisung sitting quietly while his eyes already burst into tears. Jiyong feel sympathy when he saw Jisung and then he takes Jisung to leave the table with him.

 

 

 

“What happen here?” Sang Woo asked furiously after Jiyong and Jisung leave.

Both of them didn’t respond him. They just turn away their look to make sure that Sang Woo didn’t see their angry face.

“Okay, I know there are something is happening that I don’t know what. Could one of you tell me?” Sang Woo asked try to understand the situation.

“If you want to know…ask her” suddenly Jihoon said before he get up from the chair and leave them.

“Jihoon! I’m not finish here!” Sang Woo shouts call him but he just ignores his father call.

Sang Woo turn to look at Jisoo and he saw her eyes already in tears.

“Hey, what happen? Can you tell me?” Sang Woo asked softly.

Jisoo turn her face while her hand wipes her tears.

“I don’t want to talk about this” Jisoo replied before she leaves the table while crying.

Sang Woo sigh deeply before he rubs his face with frustrate.

“What am I going to do…?” Sang Woo mumbles alone.

Afterward, Mrs. Lee come to the table and saw Sang Woo alone. She already hears what just happen during the breakfast.

“Mr. Kwon…” Mrs. Lee said slowly.

Sang Woo turn his head and saw Mrs. Lee.

“I think you can ask Miss Kim about them,” Mrs. Lee continue said hesitate.

Sang Woo didn’t respond for a while before he ask

“She knows what happen to them?”

“Perhaps…” Mrs. Lee replied.

Then, Sang Woo just nodded before he leaves the table.

 

 

 

That day Taeyeon come to the bungalow early than before. She decided to talk to Jisoo after she comes back from school. Taeyeon place her stuff on the nearby table before she walk to the kitchen to meet Mrs. Lee.  

“Mrs. Lee…” she call but no one answer her.

She goes to the backyard and sees nobody is there.

“Mrs. Lee…” She calls again still no one respond.

“Miss Kim?” suddenly Sang Woo greet when he saw Taeyeon at the kitchen.

“Oh, Mr. Kwon” Taeyeon said surprised when she didn’t expect to see him at home that hours.

“You’re here,” he said with smiles.

“Yeah…I’ve to prepare before teaching” Taeyeon replied awkwardly.

“Nae…hurm…can I have a chat with you?” Sang Woo asked.

“About what, Mr. Kwon?” Taeyeon asked curiously.

“Do you know what happen between Jisoo and Jihoon?” Sang Woo asked curiously.

Taeyeon hesitate for a while before she say

“Hurm…actually there is no body fault here”

“What happen?” Sang Woo asked.

“I think you should seat here, Mr. Kwon,” Taeyeon said while she point to the chair nearby.

Sang Woo feel uneasy when she said that but he then seat on the chair meanwhile Taeyeon go get his drink.

Taeyeon place the cup in front of him before her seat face to him.

“Actually, Mr. Kwon the things is just teenager problem. Jihoon doesn't like the guy that Jisoo befriend with.” Taeyeon said it calmly.

“It’s that so? Then, why they have to against each other like that? I don't understand,” Sang Woo said while he shakes his head.

Taeyeon look at Sang Woo with mixed feelings after he said that. Taeyeon understand that matter is not a big deal with Sang Woo but for her what just happen to the kids because it's just the way kids throw their tantrum.

“I’m sorry, I know I’m a hopeless father for them but I'm trying here. Sometimes look like I know them but sometime I can't understand them.” Sang Woo continue when Taeyeon didn’t said anything. Sang Woo take the drink and sips it slowly.

“I think you’re the best for them. Perhaps they can’t see it from you enough” Taeyeon replied.

“You think so?” Sang Woo asked curiously.

Taeyeon nodded slowly. Sang Woo chuckles after he saw Taeyeon nodded.

“Honestly, I don’t know how to handle them after them growing up. In my eyes, they're still my little baby.” Sang Woo said while smiles.

“I know that. Every parent will think just like you,” Taeyeon replied to comfort him.

Sang Woo turn his head and then stares at Taeyeon. At that moment, he just feel relieve when he has someone to talk with him about the kids. However, his stares make Taeyeon feel uncomfortable. She then avoids from seeing his face and say

“Don’t worry, Mr. Kwon. I’ll try to slow talk with them”

“Thank you, Miss Kim. I don’t know what to do if you’re not here,” Sang Woo replied.

“No…I’m doing nothing,” Taeyeon said with smiles.

Meanwhile, Jiyong has seen the situation while he’s standing beside the wall. At that time, Jiyong had no idea why he was so jealous of seeing them together. After that, he goes back to his room with an upset.

 

 

 

Jiyong closed the door after enter the room. He stares at his luggage while his ready to leave the home soon. But, after what he just saw before, he feels uncomfortable. He keeps walking inside the room while his mind keeps thinking something. He then takes out his phone and calls someone. 

“Hello” Jiyong greet.

“Hello, Jiyong?” Seunghyun one of his officemate replied.

“Hyung, I need your help,” Jiyong said.

“Yeah, sure” Seunghyun replied while frown.

“I want to extend my leave,” Jiyong said.

“What? Yah! Don’t you ever do that! We have furniture to launch,” Seunghyun replied firmly.

“Yes, I know but…I have a things to do here” Jiyong replied with guilt feelings.

“Aigoo…what I’m going to say at boss?” Seunghyng asked worried.

“Don’t worry, I’ll email to him about my leave but you have to help me with that launch” Jiyong said begging.

Seunghyun didn’t respond him for a while.

“Hyung, I’m really…really sorry. It’s urgent, I can’t leave Korea without settle down here,” Jiyong continue said try to make sure Seunghyun understand his situation.

“Arasso~~…come back when you done there” Seunghyun said.

“Nae…thank you, hyung! I really owe you this!” Jiyong replied excitedly.

“Yeah…you should” Seunghyun said before they ended the call.

Jiyong look at his luggage while smiles widely. He then walks out from the room with happily.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter