Chapter 6 – VI

t'aime une fois
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

KWON BUNGALOW

 

During lunch, Jisung and Jiyong are having their lunch together. Taeyeon also sitting at the table, but she is busy preparing her work for teaching Jihoon and lesson for Jisoo afterward. Jiyong stares at her with uneasy before he says

“Can you leave the works for a moment? Just come here and eat lunch with us”

“Wait, I have to finish it first before eating” Taeyeon replied while she still focuses on her works.

Jiyong just shakes his head slowly while his eyes on her.

Moment later, Jisoo is coming back from the school.

“I’m home!” Jisoo said while she opens her shoes.

“We’re here!” Jisung shouts after he hear his sister voice.

Jisoo walk toward the dining room and saw Taeyeon and Jiyong in there.

“Unnie!” Jisoo said happily, when she saw Taeyeon.

“Do you want to eat?” Taeyeon asked with smiles.

“Yeah, sure. Let me change first” Jisoo replied before she leave the table and then go to her room.

Taeyeon arrange her works beside before she went to the kitchen.

“Samchon, can we play after this?” Jisung asked while he munches his foods.

“What are you going to play?” Jiyong asked with smiles.

“Hurm…can we do coloring? I've book for us to color.” Jisung said with smiles.

“Sounds great…okay, let’s finish our foods first” Jiyong replied while his smiling.

“Nae…” Jisung said before he continues eating his foods.

 

 

 

After the lunch, Taeyeon help Jisoo with her homework.  Once again, that day Jihoon didn't come back after the school. Taeyeon feel uneasy when Jihoon behave like that after the incident between him and Jisoo. She knows that Jihoon is not a bad boy because he's really cared about his siblings. Besides, what actually Jihoon do is for throwing his tantrum to his father. Taeyeon feel sympathy toward him, and she decided to help him.

“Noona…” Jisung suddenly call Taeyeon when he enters Jisoo room.

“Nae…” Taeyeon replied with smiles.

“Samchon ask for a drink,” Jisung said.

“Huh?” Taeyeon said while frown.

“Why samchon asked drink from unnie?” Jisoo asked confused.

Taeyeon just lift her shoulder sign she don’t know.

“Samchon want hot coco,” Jisung said before he leave the room with his car toy.

Taeyeon narrow her eyes after she hear Jisung words.

 

Taeyon POV

“Did he try to bully me here?”

 

“Jisoo, do you want hot coco too?” Taeyeon asked.

“Nope, I’m fine” Jisoo replied before she focuses on her homework’s.

“Okay, I’ll be right back” Taeyeon said before she walks out from the room.

When she stands in front of Jisoo room, she turns to look at playroom with mad before she walks toward the kitchen and make Jiyong his drink.

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon keep mumbles angrily while she makes Jiyong hot coco. Suddenly, she feels someone is standing behind her, and then she turns slowly and then saw Jihoon stand there while staring at her. 

“Yah…! You startled me!” Taeyeon said while she rubs her chest.

“What are you doing?” Jihoon asked while looks at the cup.

“Hot coco…you want it?” Taeyeon asked.

“Hurm…yeah” Jihoon replied before he seat on the nearby chair.

Afterward, Taeyeon continue make the drink for Jihoon. Suddenly she hears Jihoon sigh but when she turns, she saw Jihoon head is lay on the kitchen counter.

“Hey, what’s up?” Taeyeon asked curiously.

“Noona, can we skip tutor for today?” Jihoon asked without answering her.

“You already skip it yesterday,” Taeyeon replied with uneasy.

“I don’t have mood to study” Jihoon said before he crutch his chin while his eyes staring on the window.

Taeyeon noticed there is something bothering him when she saw his face look miserable. After she finish makes the drink, she places the cup in front of Jihoon.

“What happen? Are you okay?” Taeyeon asked concern.

Jihoon look at Taeyeon before he turn and look at the cup.

“You can tell me if something is bothering you” Taeyeon said try to comfort him.

Jihoon didn’t answer her for a while before he sips his drink slowly.

“Are you still mad at Jisoo?” Taeyeon asked randomly.

“No…I’m fine with her. Besides, she already apologies to me” Jihoon replied while smiles bitterly.

“So…what’s the matter?” Taeyeon asked curiously.

“This weekend, the band I like will make the concert. The tour will be held at Olympic hall.” Jihoon replied with sad face.

Taeyeon chuckles after she hears that.

“It's that? Aigoo...so what's the problem?” Taeyeon asked while chuckles.

Jihoon pout cutely before he says

“I don’t have enough money to buy the ticket”

Taeyeon shakes her head after she knows what make Jihoon so miserable.

“Aigoo…this boy…” Taeyon said while chuckles.

“How much do you need to buy the ticket?” Taeyeon asked.

“I already have $200 and still need $150” Jihoon replied.

Taeyeon shakes her head while chuckles.

“I’ll help you but…” Taeyeon said before she stops her words and then raise her eyebrow.

Jihoon look at her nervously after Taeyeon look at him like that.

“You have to promise me that you’ll never skip the tutor anymore,” Taeyeon continue while smirks.

Jihoon hesitate for a while after Taeyeon said that.

“Or you want to miss the concert…I don’t mind” Taeyeon continue said with smirks after she saw Jihoon hesitate.

“No…! Okay, I’ll promise! I’ll do anything as long noona can help me with the ticket,” Jihoon said afterward.

Taeyeon smiles widely after Jihoon said that.

“Good…you already make a promised. Don’t break it” Taeyeon said to warn him.

“Arasso…” Jihoon replied annoyed.

Taeyeon smiles and then she rubs his hair before she brings the drink for Jiyong.

“Noona, thank you” Jihoon said before Taeyeon leave the kitchen.

Taeyeon just smiles and then continue her steps.

“She’s the best!” Jihoon mutter before he sips his drink.

 

 

 

“What make her so long?” Jiyong mutter while he’s standing on the doorstep.

“Samchon, what are you doing there?” Jisung asked when he saw Jiyong keep looking outside the room.

“I’m waiting for my drink” Jiyong replied.

“Taeyeon noona will make it,” Jisung said while his hands playing with his Lego.

“Hurm…” Jiyong sigh after he hears that.

A moment later, he saw Taeyeon is stepping on the stairs, he in rush, he run inside the playroom and act like normal. He pretends to play a Lego with Jisung while his eyes keep glance on the door. Afterward, he saw Taeyeon enter the room while holding the cup in her hand.

“Here, your drink…” Taeyeon said before she gives it to Jiyong.

Jiyong stares at her before he takes the cup from her hand.

“Noona, look here” suddenly Jisung said while he shows his Lego house to Taeyeon.

“Wah…it’s look so cool” Taeyeon said while smiles.

Jiyong sips his drink but his eyes keep glance on Taeyeon face. When he saw her smiles, Jiyong feel his heartbeat rapidly.

“Noona want to build with me?” Jisung asked while he gives Taeyeon the Lego.

Taeyeon feel uneasy when she has to seat there when Jiyong is nearby. However, she can't refuse Jisung offer to play with him. Even though, she has to go back help Jisoo, in the end, she decided to play with Jisung for a moment before leave the room.

While she in there, Jiyong can't take his eyes off on Taeyeon. He sips his drink while crutch his chin. Taeyeon noticed Jiyong keep staring at her and that make her feel so uncomfortable. She tries to ignore his stares but her eyes can't lie when she secretly glances at him.

Suddenly, Jiyong phone is ringing, and he just excuses himself after see the caller ID.

“Excuses me,” Jiyong said before he leaves the room.

Jisung and Taeyeon saw he leaves before both of them continue play with the Lego.

“Noona, do you like samchon?” suddenly Jisung asked.

“Huh? What?” Taeyeon asked while she chuckles nervously.

“Samchon is really good. Why Jihoon hyung don’t like him?” Jisung asked.

Taeyeon smiles after she hears Jisung question.

“Why you asked like that?” Taeyeon asked softly.

“I always saw Jihoon hyung get angry with samchon” Jisung replied.

Taeyeon didn’t respond him but she just keep smiling while rub Jisung hair softly.

“Poor samchon...sure he's sad,” Jisung continues.

“Then, Jisung have to make samchon smiles, okay?” Taeyeon said while continue rub his hair.

“Nae…~” Jisung replied while smiles widely.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter