Chapter 8 – VIII

t'aime une fois
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

KWON BUNGALOW

 

Sang Woo leave the kitchen after Jisung ask him to read a story before go to the bed. When Taeyeon is there alone with Jiyong, she doesn't know why she can't comfortable when his nearby. She tries to focus on making the ramen but Jiyong presence behind her make her feel so awkward. Meanwhile, Jiyong is sitting on the kitchen counter just continue sips his drink but his eyes are on Taeyeon.

“What are you talking with hyung?” Jiyong suddenly asked to break the silent between them.

 “Huh?” Taeyeon frown before she turns to look at Jiyong.

“He seems happy to have that chat with you,” Jiyong continues with envious.

“At least, we're not talking how beautiful your nails” Taeyeon said while chuckles when she noticed Jiyong polish nails.

Jiyong narrow his eyes when Taeyeon said that.

“Ha…ha…That what I get when hang out with my niece…and I really loveee it” Jiyong replied sarcastically.

Taeyeon burst into laughter after he said that.

“You’re great samchon” Taeyeon said to more.

Jiyong looks at her firmly before he ask

“Hey, don’t change the topic…I’m asking you about you and hyung, didn’t I?”

“What are you trying to say?” Taeyeon asked confused.

“Just...curious...do you have feelings toward him?” Jiyong suddenly blurt out his curiosity.

Taeyeon surprised when he asked that before she laughing. Jiyong frown when she responds him with that laughing.

“Why are you laughing?” Jiyong asked while frown.

“Because you're funny,” Taeyeon replied while chuckles.

“What’s so funny?” Jiyong asked firmly.

Taeyeon look at Jiyong with mixed feeling after she noticed Jiyong is serious when he asked that.

“Okay, let be clear here. I think you misunderstand about that... He's my boss and if you think I've feeling toward him...you're wrong. Besides, I'm here to work not to waste the time for that or whatever...” Taeyeon replied to explain to Jiyong.

Jiyong didn’t respond after she said that. However, with her answer, he feels relief and makes him happy.

“So… you really don't have feelings toward him?” Jiyong keep asking again.

“Yeah… and for your info, I don't think he can make my heart palpitation.” Taeyeon replied jokingly.

Jiyong stares at Taeyeon deeply before he gets off from the counter and then slowly approaches Taeyeon.

“What about this? Can this make you palpitation?” Jiyong asked when he standing so close to her.

Suddenly, Taeyeon heartbeat rapidly when Jiyong is too close to her face. Jiyong smirks when he can see Taeyeon blushing after he's doing that. 

“What are you doing?” Taeyeon asked stuttered.

Jiyong smiles before he's stretching his hand behind her and then turn off the stove.

“I think that ramen is already cooked.” Jiyong replied afterwards with smirk naughtier.

Then, Taeyeon mind suddenly aware what just happened. She turns to look at the stove and saw the ramen in the pot. Jiyong chuckles after he's teasing her. Taeyeon turn to look at him for a while before say

“I should go”

When she about to move, Jiyong stops her and asks

“Can you accompany me eating?”

Taeyeon hesitate to answer him after what just happen to them before.

“Please…” Jiyong continue said cutely.

“Okay…” Taeyeon replied after she saw his face.

 

Taeyeon POV

“Please…calm down…calm down… he just a man...eating the ramen...cool down, Tae…coolio… ”

 

Jiyong is sitting on the chair at kitchen counter after he takes the pot from the stove. When he about to eat, he saw Taeyeon is standing in front of him act as if she's doing a meditation.

“Are you okay?” Jiyong asked while frown.

“Yeah…” Taeyeon replied while smiles awkwardly.

Jiyong keep staring at her before Taeyeon say

“I’m fine…Just eat”

Jiyong smiles after she said that. He then eats the ramen with delight meanwhile Taeyeon seat silently in front of him.

 

 

 

 

After he finished eat the ramen, Jiyong help Taeyeon by wash the dish. Taeyeon hesitate when Jiyong push him to seat while he's doing that dish.

 

Taeyeon POV

“What actually he's trying to do? Sometimes he can be annoying but in same way, he's nice. Just like Jiwoong oppa but...he's different from him. He makes me uncomfortable when we're alone... Why I have to feel this way?”

 

“Why are you staring at me like that?” suddenly Jiyong asked after he finish wash the dish. When he turns, he saw Taeyeon is looking at him but her mind is nowhere.

Taeyeon startled after Jiyong said that. She acts by ignoring his question to cover her shyness. After that, she’s gets up from the chair and went to the fridge, and then she takes water for Jiyong. Jiyong eyes just follow her moves without saying anything.

“Here” Taeyeon said when her hand gives glass of water to Jiyong. 

Jiyong takes the glass with smiles. He sips the drink slowly but his eyes are on Taeyeon.

"Can I ask you something?" Jiyong suddenly asked.

Taeyeon look at him while waiting for him to continue.

"What just happen at the concert? Why he's face like that?" Jiyong asked about Jihoon when he noticed Jihoon face when they're back from the concert.

Taeyeon steps and then she seat beside Jiyong.

“You noticed that?” Taeyeon asked but her face looks sad.

Jiyong noticed Taeyeon face change after she said that. That makes Jiyong feel more curious what just happen toward them.

“Did something happen?” Jiyong asked worried.

Taeyeon turn her face and look at Jiyong eyes deeply, so do Jiyong.

“Hurm…” Taeyeon sigh after she turns away her stares from him.

“Did he say something to you?” Jiyong asked curiously.

“Will you be honest with me?” Suddenly Taeyeon asked him.

Jiyong frown after Taeyeon asked that but he just nodded slowly to answer her.

“Actually, what happened between you and Jihoon? Why he's look so cold toward you? Not like Jisoo and Jisung...” Taeyeon asked while she’s look at Jiyong face with mixed feelings.

Jiyong silent after Taeyeon asked that. He doesn’t know what should he answer her besides he doesn’t know how to start to tell her about him and Jihoon past. Taeyeon wait for him answer her patiently.

“Before this... both of us really close. I'm used to being his favorite samchon...” Jiyong said while chuckles.

Taeyeon smiles when he said that.

“Even though, after his omma passed away...he didn't cry because I'm there for him. We're doing everything together. When hyung in depressed, I’m the one that take care of the kids. At that time, they're still small but strong enough to bear with the lost...especially, Jihoon. He's the one help me to take care of Jisoo and Jihoon.” Jiyong continue but his eyes already in tears after remembering the past memory.

Taeyeon look at him with sympathy, and then she moves her seat closely toward Jiyong before pats his shoulder to comfort him.

“But… after the incident, the relation between us start to depart. He's behavior change and keep arguing...and me, at that time feels guilty toward him. In fact, hyung blame me for make Jihoon behave like that. I can't accept it anymore and decided to leave them.” Jiyong continues tell Taeyeon the story.

Taeyeon stares at Jiyong and what Jiyong face in his life it's not his fault too. Taeyeon can feel what just happen to them is because of the situation and behavior. From Jiyong side, he's trying to be good to the kids but he can't bear it when his family didn't trust him and for Jihoon, he keeps hold his grudge and blaming Jiyong and Mr. Kwon.

“Do you think it's my fault for what just happened?” Jiyong asked before he rubs his gloomy face.

Taeyeon didn't answer him when he asked. She just touches his hair softly while stares at his gloomy face with mixed feelings. Jiyong turn face to look at Taeyeon when she touches his hair. He suddenly feels his heart beat rapidly when she's doing that.

“I think it's nobody fault here. What happened it's just the reasons...the situation is already tense and the behavior makes its worse. That's life, right?” Taeyeon said afterward.

Jiyong nodded while he’s wipe his tears from fall. Taeyeon noticed it, then out of the blue, she gets up and standing in front of Jiyong before she hugs him to comfort Jiyong. She continues rub his hair softly while her mind thinking of Jiyong and Jihoon situation. However, in Jiyong side, he's feel so calm after she's hugging him. He close his eyes while his head in her arm.

Moment later, Taeyeon release the hugs and then look at Jiyong face.

“Don't be sad... I think both of you can reconcile back and become his favorite samchon back. Bring back the memory the last of two of you...” Taeyeon said with smiles.

“You think he'll be fine? He'll can accept me back?” Jiyong asked.

Taeyeon nodded with smiles.

“Trust in yourself. Besides, his is your nephew. Sure you know how to handle him,” Taeyeon replied to give him some spirit.

Jiyong

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter